PDA

View Full Version : Great win for Liverpool!

Martin Ward
13-02-14, 10:08
Well, at 2-1 down against Fulham it is safe to say that I was worried. Step in Coutinho and Stevie G!

A good win that, and it shows a champions mentality!

PaddyDaddy
13-02-14, 11:34
Super win

They are good enough to beat any team they play. They just have to be more consistent and go do it. Dont blink in the face of victory. Grab it by the balls. Obviously they need to strengthen at the back but the few lads coming back from injury will help. You can only get away with playing Toure for so long!

PaddyDaddy
13-02-14, 11:41
Also its pretty interesting to see that Suarez has only scored one of Liverpools goals out of the last 18 they have scored. By his standards, he is out of form. Could be very scary if he clicks again and starts banging them in like he was before Xmas.

Martin Ward
13-02-14, 12:02
My gut instinct says that our defence will cost us a few points away from home. It could be argued that Agger, Sahko, Johnson and Enrique are our starting back four and all are injured (Agger just about getting fit)

We certainly have a winning mentality, but just need to take every game as it comes. If Suarez starts scoring that would be amazing, but he is doing a lot of the creative stuff now Sturridge is back in the team!

I dare to dream

PaddyDaddy
13-02-14, 12:15
Agger and Johnson are both back in full training. We may see them this weekend. Agger will be a site for sore eyes IMO.

ocred
13-02-14, 18:34
Well, at 2-1 down against Fulham it is safe to say that I was worried. Step in Coutinho and Stevie G!

A good win that, and it shows a champions mentality!

That was the sort of game that Liverpool would have lost in other years. It is is a champion's mentality alright but not sure if they are quite there yet. Coutinho is a class act and great to see they are not over-relying on Suarez.

But on the minus side.... Touré

cockdawg
15-02-14, 18:38
Rodgers is building something seriously impressive at Anfield. Champions League football next year and a few quality signings in the summer and Liverpool will mount a strong challenge for the title next year!