PDA

View Full Version : Body fat

blueberry
11-02-14, 22:20
Does anyknow best way to burn off body fat I am training few times a week and eating healty just have a small bit of fat on belly any tips would be helpful as new to training

Westsidex
12-02-14, 12:24
Does anyknow best way to burn off body fat I am training few times a week and eating healty just have a small bit of fat on belly any tips would be helpful as new to training

increase the cardio a bit, keep the weights the same and drop carbs slowly until you see the point where you a loosing more than maintain carbs at that and see how it goes.

Westside.

samlad
12-02-14, 12:25
And stop eating too much sugar.

nautural bbw
12-02-14, 13:03

sam how did you know that.you short fat and bald pmsl.

InViCtUs
12-02-14, 20:08

Best to do running or treadmill. Once the belly starts to thin out then get into your sit-ups to tighten and tone up yourself. Lots of people just forget about the cardio bit an dive straight into sit-ups and that. But all you're really doing is building muscle In front of the fat, not good like.

blueberry
13-02-14, 19:02
[QUOTE=Westsidex;1292089]increase the cardio a bit, keep the weights the same and drop carbs slowly until you see the point where you a loosing more than maintain carbs at that and see how it goes.

Yeah need to focus more on cardiobi think

blueberry
13-02-14, 19:05
I don't have any bad food during the week just one nice thing on Sunday

blueberry
13-02-14, 19:07
Best to do running or treadmill. Once the belly starts to thin out then get into your sit-ups to tighten and tone up yourself. Lots of people just forget about the cardio bit an dive straight into sit-ups and that. But all you're really doing is building muscle In front of the fat, not good like.
I am currently doing 300 sits up 5 times a week maybe more cardio

Budfox
13-02-14, 21:21
This!

increase the cardio a bit, keep the weights the same and drop carbs slowly until you see the point where you a loosing more than maintain carbs at that and see how it goes.

Westside.

And This!

truelad
13-02-14, 21:32
diet is very important as well as cardio..
breakfast- porridge oaks with water and raspberries (for natural sugars) is a great way to start the day - green tea is fantastic...
lay of the toast!
sweet potato is the only carb I will touch, chop them into chips and oven cook them, plenty of greens, and chicken/fresh salmon mix it up...brown rice etc..

snacks, natural greek yogurt, watermelon, nuts, hazelnuts

lay of fizzy drinks, plenty of water instead

blueberry
13-02-14, 21:39
diet is very important as well as cardio..
breakfast- porridge oaks with water and raspberries (for natural sugars) is a great way to start the day - green tea is fantastic...
lay of the toast!
sweet potato is the only carb I will touch, chop them into chips and oven cook them, plenty of greens, and chicken/fresh salmon mix it up...brown rice etc..

snacks, natural greek yogurt, watermelon, nuts, hazelnuts

lay of fizzy drinks, plenty of water instead
I have porridage with blueberries I think I need to look into my dinner a bit better

petebriquette
14-02-14, 00:35
Liposuction is good. Quick too

ocred
15-02-14, 20:40

It's all that feckin ice cream you're eating lol:D

blueberry
15-02-14, 20:43
It's all that feckin ice cream you're eating lol:D

Yeah I think so fuck my sweet tooth good one well spotted ha

BelfastGeeza
16-02-14, 00:39
Lift weight to lose weight. Look up stronglifts 5x5 program. Very easy to follow, do light cardio on off days. Only days lifting a week. I have went from 14st 8lbs on January 5th to 12stone 13lbs present date, I'm well pleased with it!

scotty123
16-02-14, 00:45
a healty diet and ( H.I.I.T ) HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRANING e.g walk 100 mtr then sprint 100 mtr

blueberry
16-02-14, 09:23
Lift weight to lose weight. Look up stronglifts 5x5 program. Very easy to follow, do light cardio on off days. Only days lifting a week. I have went from 14st 8lbs on January 5th to 12stone 13lbs present date, I'm well pleased with it!

I am doing body weight exercises that I looked up at Bar brothers very good workouts and doing a lot of pull ups and also tee major fitness the guy is in serious shape

blueberry
16-02-14, 09:26
a healty diet and ( H.I.I.T ) HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRANING e.g walk 100 mtr then sprint 100 mtr

I am running 6km twice a week and fit in other exercise into other days

scotty123
16-02-14, 12:08
I am running 6km twice a week and fit in other exercise into other days

ya but theres a big difference in running ( jogging ) and doing hiit,
jogging burns fat and MUSCEL ! slowly, but hiit burns fat only and FAST !!

BelfastGeeza
16-02-14, 13:18
Scotty is right HIIT is far more effective, doing hill sprints is an easy way of doing it if you're near a decent slope. Seriously though, I am shocked at how quickly I've been able to get a decent change out of my body in such a short time, just through stronglifts 5x5 and eating reasonably sensibly. Cut out all liquid calories, sensible amount of carbs and good fats, plenty of protein.

Also found BCAA's to make a big difference with recovery, others say they don't work, they certainly do for me.

blueberry
16-02-14, 15:28
ya but theres a big difference in running ( jogging ) and doing hiit,
jogging burns fat and MUSCEL ! slowly, but hiit burns fat only and FAST !!

I think I will try it

blueberry
16-02-14, 15:30
Scotty is right HIIT is far more effective, doing hill sprints is an easy way of doing it if you're near a decent slope. Seriously though, I am shocked at how quickly I've been able to get a decent change out of my body in such a short time, just through stronglifts 5x5 and eating reasonably sensibly. Cut out all liquid calories, sensible amount of carbs and good fats, plenty of protein.

Also found BCAA's to make a big difference with recovery, others say they don't work, they certainly do for me.

Yeah I live on a hill so surrounded by them I think I need to change a few things in my diet

BelfastGeeza
16-02-14, 15:43
Yeah I live on a hill so surrounded by them I think I need to change a few things in my diet

Blueberry, when I get a chance later I'll PM you links to stuff that really helped me. If I forget then send me a reminder!

blueberry
16-02-14, 15:47
Blueberry, when I get a chance later I'll PM you links to stuff that really helped me. If I forget then send me a reminder!

Sound man thanks for help

truelad
16-02-14, 21:53

this!!

its hard to work out what 100 meteres is...

so, what I did was...

lamp post sprints..

pretty simple, start at a lamppost after ur warm up...

walk one lamp post...jog 3 lamp posts, sprint 2 lamp posts...go into a fast walk (1 post)....jog 3 posts....sprint 2...etc etc etc

do this for 30 mins...

u wont be able too....ur burn more doing this then 6km run.
good luck, training is brilliant once u get the bug.

blueberry
16-02-14, 22:27
this!!

so, what I did was...

lamp post sprints..

walk one lamp post...jog 3 lamp posts, sprint 2 lamp posts...go into a fast walk (1 post)....jog 3 posts....sprint 2...etc etc etc

do this for 30 mins...

Sounds good i live in countryside on hills so I think with that and hiit I have good chance here

scotty123
16-02-14, 23:16

ya bcaa do work !!!

scotty123
16-02-14, 23:24
ah ya i was just giving an example,i go 2 my local footbal pitch so i no what distance im doing
it doesnt have 2 be 100 mtr it can be 50 mtr.
nd for starters u could do 100 mtr / 50 mtr sprint to 200 mtr / 100 mtr walk, but u prob fit enough because u do alot of running already.
ya once u get started nd u see results youll get hooked :) good luck mate

this!!

so, what I did was...

lamp post sprints..

do this for 30 mins...

blueberry
17-02-14, 20:24
ah ya i was just giving an example,i go 2 my local footbal pitch so i no what distance im doing
it doesnt have 2 be 100 mtr it can be 50 mtr.
nd for starters u could do 100 mtr / 50 mtr sprint to 200 mtr / 100 mtr walk, but u prob fit enough because u do alot of running already.
ya once u get started nd u see results youll get hooked :) good luck mate
Going to give a go this week thanks lad

Westsidex
18-02-14, 09:32
[QUOTE=Westsidex;1292089]increase the cardio a bit, keep the weights the same and drop carbs slowly until you see the point where you a loosing more than maintain carbs at that and see how it goes.

Yeah need to focus more on cardiobi think

too much cardio will leave you loosing muscles so you need a balance. Only way to find that balance is to watch the mirror, do more cardio and when you think youve hit the point stay at that.

westside.

Westsidex
18-02-14, 09:33

hill sprinting works wonders but can overtrain easy so take it slow.

Westside.

blueberry
18-02-14, 19:04
hill sprinting works wonders but can overtrain easy so take it slow.

Westside.

Yeah dI'd around 5km today feeling good

michael71
13-03-14, 12:47
How you getting on with this blueberry? Along the lines of the HIIT, but would recommend the Insanity workouts.

blueberry
16-03-14, 16:39
How you getting on with this blueberry? Along the lines of the HIIT, but would recommend the Insanity workouts.

It's going good I have lost belly and am working on six pack the insanity workout looks good