PDA

View Full Version : Organising a trip to Paris,tickets,accom ....

celticden
07-02-14, 13:22
I have never been to a rugby match outside Ireland or even traveled that much outside Ireland I just want to ask guys who go to away matches ,how to you go about organizing a trip ,the cost ,who is the best guys to travel with a company or just on your own and book everything yourself, best way to get tickets and so on and im hoping to go to Paris for the last game

bigfellow
07-02-14, 13:28
Mind the French.... :yuck:

You've got French listed as a favourite ;)

celticden
07-02-14, 16:52
Skyscanner for flights and Trivago for accommodation..... i'd do it all seperately if i was you... you feel a bit tied down when you do a package holiday... :)

Mind the French.... :yuck:

feck think we left it too late everythings through the roof

blueberry
08-02-14, 23:22
I have never been to a rugby match outside Ireland or even traveled that much outside Ireland I just want to ask guys who go to away matches ,how to you go about organizing a trip ,the cost ,who is the best guys to travel with a company or just on your own and book everything yourself, best way to get tickets and so on and im hoping to go to Paris for the last game
I never booked for a rugby match but I did go to a man u match I booked hotel and flights myself way cheaper I found not too sure about rugby matchs