PDA

View Full Version : How bad are Steroids when training?

Martin Ward
07-02-14, 10:50
I am really stepping up my training at the moment, and was wondering, hypothetically, how bad certain steroids were when it comes to training. Are there 'good steroids' and 'bad steroids'?

Purely hypothetical folks...

Westsidex
07-02-14, 12:13
I am really stepping up my training at the moment, and was wondering, hypothetically, how bad certain steroids were when it comes to training. Are there 'good steroids' and 'bad steroids'?

Purely hypothetical folks...

Its mainly genetic and how you use them. A few things are fact enough though.

(1) All of them ,good or bad will shut your own system down when your on. How quick and how well your body rebounds with its natural system will determine how well the cycle went.

(2) Steroids some more than others will speed up whatever your prone to. You can counteract this to some extent with other meds and avoiding the steroids that are more prone to causing the issues. For eg if your prone to hair loss than all of the DHT derivatives will speed this up.

(3) you have high anabolic and high androgenic steroids. All steroids are high anabolic but these two classifications are more to do with defining each one. The high androgen's are the ones that cause the best gains best the most sides as well so its catch 22. The problem with using just the high anabolics ,low androgen's is that your bodies own androgen's might dip too low.

(4) Injectables are easier on the body and "safer" than orals because they bypass the first pass which is where the oral is dealt with by the liver. This isnt saying that injectables arent damaging to the liver ,kidneys etc, they are.

(5) Like anything else. Its all about common sense. If you are a sensible drinker than theres a good chance youll be a sensible steroid user.

To answer your first q though. Safer ones are injectables such deca, primobolin and orals such as stanzolol and anavar. The steroids that are most prone to giving sides are testosterones, anadrol, dianabol, halotestin etc. Basically all of the high androgens. going from this you might say you will take injectable deca. Problem is you could get so shut down that the wife wont be happy.

that just the short laymans terms view of it. My advise is this. If you are a sensible ,discipline person who trains hard anyway then if you feel you cant gain more naturally then use them. If you arent then dont use them.

To save you hassle if you do decide to use, then do injectable testosterone cypionate or enanthate at 250 - 350 mg per week in one shot. Have an anti aromatose to use if you feel side effects coming on. Use a 21 gauge ,1 1/2" pin and go into the glutes high and to the right. To inject heat the vial slightly if you need to, use slightly more than you are going to. Pull the solution out of the vial, press the plunger until the oil comes out and runs down a little which lubricates the needle. Flick the syringe and feww times to make sure air bubbles are absent. go to the area of injecting. Stretch the skin and insert the needle all the way in, aspirate slightly and if no blood is present then press the plunger and be patient as its oil based. If blood is present you hit a vein and take it out , change the needle and go again.

Do a 12 week cycle. Get a blood test at the start, then again after finishing the pct part. After the 12 weeks use clomid and novaldex at around 40 mg each per day for four weeks starting a week or so after your last steroid shot. After this get blood work done if you feel like it to see how your body reacted.

Westside.

Martin Ward
07-02-14, 12:25
Its mainly genetic and how you use them. A few things are fact enough though.

(1) All of them ,good or bad will shut your own system down when your on. How quick and how well your body rebounds with its natural system will determine how well the cycle went.

(2) Steroids some more than others will speed up whatever your prone to. You can counteract this to some extent with other meds and avoiding the steroids that are more prone to causing the issues. For eg if your prone to hair loss than all of the DHT derivatives will speed this up.

(3) you have high anabolic and high androgenic steroids. All steroids are high anabolic but these two classifications are more to do with defining each one. The high androgen's are the ones that cause the best gains best the most sides as well so its catch 22. The problem with using just the high anabolics ,low androgen's is that your bodies own androgen's might dip too low.

(4) Injectables are easier on the body and "safer" than orals because they bypass the first pass which is where the oral is dealt with by the liver. This isnt saying that injectables arent damaging to the liver ,kidneys etc, they are.

(5) Like anything else. Its all about common sense. If you are a sensible drinker than theres a good chance youll be a sensible steroid user.

To answer your first q though. Safer ones are injectables such deca, primobolin and orals such as stanzolol and anavar. The steroids that are most prone to giving sides are testosterones, anadrol, dianabol, halotestin etc. Basically all of the high androgens. going from this you might say you will take injectable deca. Problem is you could get so shut down that the wife wont be happy.

that just the short laymans terms view of it. My advise is this. If you are a sensible ,discipline person who trains hard anyway then if you feel you cant gain more naturally then use them. If you arent then dont use them.

To save you hassle if you do decide to use, then do injectable testosterone cypionate or enanthate at 250 - 350 mg per week in one shot. Have an anti aromatose to use if you feel side effects coming on. Use a 21 gauge ,1 1/2" pin and go into the glutes high and to the right. To inject heat the vial slightly if you need to, use slightly more than you are going to. Pull the solution out of the vial, press the plunger until the oil comes out and runs down a little which lubricates the needle. Flick the syringe and feww times to make sure air bubbles are absent. go to the area of injecting. Stretch the skin and insert the needle all the way in, aspirate slightly and if no blood is present then press the plunger and be patient as its oil based. If blood is present you hit a vein and take it out , change the needle and go again.

Do a 12 week cycle. Get a blood test at the start, then again after finishing the pct part. After the 12 weeks use clomid and novaldex at around 40 mg each per day for four weeks starting a week or so after your last steroid shot. After this get blood work done if you feel like it to see how your body reacted.

Westside.

That is really fascinating stuff that Westie.

I was just thinking about it when i am in the gym. I never like straight yes or no answers, without logic to the decision...and obviously there are a fair few lads in there on the steds and they haven't grown a second head

samlad
07-02-14, 12:28
They make your dick shrink. Enough said.

Westsidex
07-02-14, 12:31

Your telling us too much there sam.

Westside.

PS they make your testicles shrink. Please tell me the name of any man who measured his testicles plz? Ill rest my case.

samlad
07-02-14, 12:33
Your telling us too much there sam.

Westside.

PS they make your testicles shrink. Please tell me the name of any man who measured his testicles plz? Ill rest my case.

My testicles are massive. I'm not even kidding. They really are. I should probably empty them once in a while.

Westsidex
07-02-14, 12:35
I should probably empty them once in a while.

Anything to take your mind off me sam.

Westside.

reflex
07-02-14, 16:59
And they make your head bigger, like this guy

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2012/12/13/manny-pacquiao-54-5-2-his-boxing-career.jpg

Martin Ward
07-02-14, 17:03
And they make your head bigger, like this guy

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2012/12/13/manny-pacquiao-54-5-2-his-boxing-career.jpg

Yes, I wonder what was in Hank Ariza's 'magic potion'?

dr love
07-02-14, 17:07
Ehhh Murt the beer belly look is in ;) .: doc

Martin Ward
07-02-14, 17:27
Ehhh Murt the beer belly look is in ;) .: doc

Not for me baby ;)

Lara Mills
07-02-14, 17:31
Ehhh Murt the beer belly look is in ;) .: docNot for me baby ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9krvMqLnc5U&feature=kp

You gonna be pumped then, Murt?

reflex
07-02-14, 17:36
Yes, I wonder what was in Hank Ariza's 'magic potion'?

You mean his "special shakes" ? :D

Seriously though, I don't know if he's using. He could just have a naturally big head for all we know :lmao:

Martin Ward
07-02-14, 17:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9krvMqLnc5U&feature=kp

You gonna be pumped then, Murt?

I'm feeling hard Lara :D

Martin Ward
07-02-14, 17:43
You mean his "special shakes" ? :D

Seriously though, I don't know if he's using. He could just have a naturally big head for all we know :lmao:

Yes, anyone who deals with Ariza is likely to be juiced up LOL. And no-one can tell me Freddie didn't know!

BelfastGeeza
08-02-14, 14:14
Pointless unless you're competing, they fuck your body up and at the end of a cycle you'll be lucky to keep 10% of the gains you made. Bollocks shrivel up, not the dick itself. You might get violent mood swings, you might grow tits. no thanks!

Why do you need to take steroids? Have you been training hard for 5 years continuously? Only then will you reach your natural growth potential.

InViCtUs
08-02-14, 18:17
Very very good chance your mood will spiral out of control! Don't forget you could end up with your own set of boobs too (not moobs). U also need to be training regularly and hard. Know few ones that where taking them and it didn't end well. They either lost the head or got health problems due to the steroids. When they stopped taking them their muscle turned to fat, no thank u rather do it the natural way :)

blueberry
08-02-14, 23:15
A man I know is on them for last few months he has gained 6kg of musle but is covered in spots on his back and looks older and is turning into a dickhead he also on serious mass and lot of other things

scotty123
09-02-14, 00:43

its ur balls that shrink but they will return back 2 normal

blueberry
09-02-14, 09:45
Does anyone know about growth hormones are they bad I have heard about them a lot lately

Westsidex
09-02-14, 10:48
Does anyone know about growth hormones are they bad I have heard about them a lot lately

works for some people, doesnt work at all for others. Very expensive. Its one of those areas where you have to see how it goes if you have the money to risk.

Westside.

Westsidex
09-02-14, 10:49
A man I know is on them for last few months he has gained 6kg of musle but is covered in spots on his back and looks older and is turning into a dickhead he also on serious mass and lot of other things

thats the trouble and its what I keep saying about its genetic.

Westside.

blueberry
09-02-14, 14:33
thats the trouble and its what I keep saying about its genetic.

Westside.
Not for me I think I will work away.with whey protein and eating healthy

Westsidex
09-02-14, 15:49
the big thing with gaining from whatever training you do is learning to know your own body. when to push hard, back off etc. that takes time and experience. No steroid will give you that.

train in cycles,
Westside.

blueberry
09-02-14, 23:39
the big thing with gaining from whatever training you do is learning to know your own body. when to push hard, back off etc. that takes time and experience. No steroid will give you that.

train in cycles,
Westside.
Agree totally only getting fitness lately a bit green to it but I am picking up things as I go

Martin Ward
10-02-14, 10:16
Some really interesting stuff here.

As i said before, I won't be taking steroids. I was just wondering why they are bad, or whether there were scare stories out there which may not be completely true.

I thought it was better to ask here as if I did it on my Facebook my Mum and GF would go apeshit LOL

InViCtUs
10-02-14, 20:43
its ur balls that shrink but they will return back 2 normal

Oh well that's ok then....not! Did your bollocks grow again?

truelad
10-02-14, 23:18
a very good friend of mine did "ef-a-drin"
that's how i would pronounce it - unsure on the correct spelling, it sent him loopy...mood swings, depression, suicidal
he had a short fuse anyway but wow - it was scary seeing him like that.

InViCtUs
10-02-14, 23:26
Very bad for the heart

InViCtUs
10-02-14, 23:36
a very good friend of mine did "ef-a-drin"
that's how i would pronounce it - unsure on the correct spelling, it sent him loopy...mood swings, depression, suicidal
he had a short fuse anyway but wow - it was scary seeing him like that.

Cutting corners is always risky! It's all good having the look but not so not having your health.
Myself personally just want solid toned and getting real big is no good to me as I've just started boxing so need to be able to move fast. So far so good hence invictus :)