PDA

View Full Version : Sofia Milani Mistress and her new photo's

treehugger
02-02-14, 16:35
Wow, have you seen her latest additions. They are simply amazing, but then I would expect nothing less from this Mistress. Her new video has me going weak at the knees, just wishing to worship her.
Can't wait to see her.....

fireblade99
17-02-14, 10:01
i agree. Thinking of going to see her myself. Complete newbie to this scene but wanna give it a go. Anybody any advice or opinions on what i should do?

Thanks

Wow, have you seen her latest additions. They are simply amazing, but then I would expect nothing less from this Mistress. Her new video has me going weak at the knees, just wishing to worship her.
Can't wait to see her.....

Sofia Milani Mistress
17-02-14, 19:33
i agree. Thinking of going to see her myself. Complete newbie to this scene but wanna give it a go. Anybody any advice or opinions on what i should do?

Thanks

Just open your mind for this big world of pleasure...

fireblade99
17-02-14, 20:45
Just open your mind for this big world of pleasure...

I hope your right :)

treehugger
17-02-14, 20:52
I hope your right :)

All I will add is "yes, yes, and yes. It is a whole new world where you will find out many things about yourself and how exciting it can be. It is 10 years since I on started my journey to the BDSM side of life and all I can say is that for me it has been totally positive. With regard to Sofia Milani Mistress you will not find a more accommodating Mistress who really knows which buttons to press and she will guide you to a fantastic experience so long as you give her an idea of what it is you like. She will do the rest.