PDA

View Full Version : You need to stop with all that JEW shit

anitasizzle
21-10-08, 13:30
Who do you think funded your economic boom, THE AMERICANS:confused::confused::confused:think again:p:p:p

QuarterPaws
21-10-08, 13:50
Who do you think funded your economic boom, THE AMERICANS:confused::confused::confused:think again:p:p:p
Small change in comparision to the cost of the war on terror:D:D:D

Appoline
21-10-08, 13:50
Seconded.
Really, how ignorant? Chatting shit like that about a whole race and religion makes you all sound exactly the same as the ignorance you're so mad about.
It's ugly. :mad:

QuarterPaws
21-10-08, 13:52
Seconded.
Really, how ignorant? Chatting shit like that about a whole race and religion makes you all sound exactly the same as the ignorance you're so mad about.
So Liz can dish out the racist shit for months and nothing is said she gets a little taste of her own medicine for 24 hours and everyones up in arms:confused:

anitasizzle
21-10-08, 14:07
Did I mention they fund so-called 'terrorist' organsations, too. But you should know that

Appoline
21-10-08, 14:09
I don't give a crap about mad whores or board wars.
I just find it kind of odd that people who claim such big offence to racial slurs are so fast to jump to make religious ones.
It doesn't seem logical to me. How can you jump all over someone for being rude and offensive about the Irish and then go right on to do the exact same about another group of people?!

anitasizzle
21-10-08, 14:17
I just find it kind of odd that people who claim such big offence to racial slurs are so fast to jump to make religious ones.
It doesn't seem logical to me. How can you jump all over someone for being rude and offensive about the Irish and then go right on to do the exact same about another group of people?!

Double-standards:confused:

Bigbadjohn
21-10-08, 14:59

the richest organization in the world,

the Rothschild's!!!

and guess who profits again from its collapse????

bbj

dreamon
21-10-08, 15:01

For those of us who cannot devote our entire lives to reading these threads, will you please explain what you are on about. If you feel the need to start a new thread to continue an argument from elsewhere, at least have the decency to provide a link.

p.s. on second thoughts, dont bother

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 15:09
Seconded.

Appoline,

I did send someone to your site that was looking for a lady with big boobs, im really sorry cos i said that you were an f and not an H........apologies.

Its ok guys im cool with it..........you have to be able to take if you can give it......trouble is here that they cannot take it......

SO I SAY POG MA THOIN OR KISS MY ASS ..........COS A NICE GIRL LIKE ME WOULD NEVER CONTIMPLATE KISSING THEIR'S.......

THANKS APPOLINE........APPRECIATED.......:):):)

Lizzy xxx

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 15:13
Small change in comparision to the cost of the war on terror:D:D:D

THINK YOU FORGOT THAT DIDNT YOU.......IRA.........YES THEY ARE LOVELY PEOPLE - WHAT DO YOU CALL A MEMBER OF THE IRA NOW THAT THERE IS PEACE - OUT OF WORK.:D:D:D:D:D

YOU SHOULD OF BEEN IN LONDON WHEN THEY ATTACKED THE LIKES OF LONDON - LOVELY PEOPLE ........NOT

OH WELL YOU JUST ARE GOING TO HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER JOB - :eek:

tigergirls
21-10-08, 15:17
SO I SAY POG MA THOIN OR KISS MY ASS ..........COS A NICE GIRL LIKE ME WOULD NEVER CONTIMPLATE KISSING THEIR'S.......

Im a nice girl, and I would have no probem kissing an nice ass. But your saggy arse, Liz!!!Jesus Christ Almighty...............

You can't beat the Irish

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 15:20

REMEMBER WHAT I SAID........DONT DO THIS COS YOU ARE THERE I AM HERE........

IF IM A JEW SO BE IT...........TELL YOU LOUD AND PROUD TO BE ONE............
REMEMBER POOR OLD JESUS WAS A JEW TO YOU KNOW.........B'JEZEERS.

IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS IN THIS CASE ITS APPAULING THAT SO MANY HAD TO DIE FOR THE LIKES OF YOU........PLENTY OF GYPOES IN THE CAMPS TO OR SHOULD I SAY PIKEY'S.

LIZ..........PROUD TO BE WHO I AM - FIRST AND FORMOST A MEMBER OF THE HUMAN RACE ..... OF COURSE IT WOULD BE PATRICIA THAT SAID I CALLED JEWS FILTHY JEWS AT WHICH JUNCTURE I SAID I WAS CALLED THAT NAMED NOBODY WHATSOEVER AS BEING THAT.........ITS JUST A NAME AND NAMES DONT HURT THOSE OF US WITH JUST A LITTLE MORE THAN SHIT OR EVEN PEA BRAINS....... CIAO FOR NOW THE BITCH IS BACK:p:p:p:p SHAME ANYONE STARTED ON ME COS YESTERDAY I WAS P.MING GOOD BYE TO LOTS OF YOU BUT I WONT STAND FOR IT......WHY COS I CAN.......:p:p:p

skyblue41
21-10-08, 15:22
Its comtemplate Liz. Stick to butchering your own language as you do so well. Nothing worse than someone thinking that they have to translate póg mo thóin on an Irish website!!

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 15:23

Im a nice girl, and I would have no probem kissing an nice ass. But your saggy arse, Liz!!!Jesus Christ Almighty...............

You can't beat the Irish

ONE THING I DO HAVE HONEY IS A GORGEOUS ARSE.......

ONE THING YOU HAVE IS A FILTHY MOUTH NOW GO WASH IT WITH CARBOLIC YOU SAGGY TIT FOR A WOMAN ......... CAN YOU ONLY MANAGE AGENCY WORK........

NO I DONT KNOW JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY..........KNOW A BLOKE CALL BBJ THOUGH AND HE LOVES TO KISS MY BUTT....DONTJA BABE:p:p:p:p

SEE YOU SOON .......... GET READY BELFAST THE BITCH IS DEFINITELY COMING NOW.:D

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 15:27
Its comtemplate Liz. Stick to butchering your own language as you do so well. Nothing worse than someone thinking that they have to translate póg mo thóin on an Irish website!!

WANT SOME MORE IRISH OR WOULD THAT SURPRISE YOU TOO MUCH - ANOTHER SHIT FOR BRAINS........WELL HE IS A CHICKEN AFTERALL AND I DONT THINK THEY ARE AWFULLY BRIGHT..........NOT YOU ANYWAY..........

CIAO SWEETY TRY AGAIN

SLAM DUNK I WIN AGAIN...........ITS JUST TOO EASY - UNLIKE ME WHO IS JUST SO CHOOSY........... :p:p:p:p:p

bigpaws
21-10-08, 15:28
Oh I'm sure the Belfast Brigade are more than ready for you ................... ;)

Paws

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 15:29

WANT SOME MORE IRISH OR WOULD THAT SURPRISE YOU TOO MUCH - ANOTHER SHIT FOR BRAINS........WELL HE IS A CHICKEN AFTERALL AND I DONT THINK THEY ARE AWFULLY BRIGHT..........NOT YOU ANYWAY..........

CIAO SWEETY TRY AGAIN

SLAM DUNK I WIN AGAIN...........ITS JUST TOO EASY - UNLIKE ME WHO IS JUST SO CHOOSY........... :p:p:p:p:p

skyblue41
21-10-08, 15:30
Think I answered the chicken one already pet. "Its just too easy" you say, so does bbj. He says you've a thing like a basketball hoop between your legs!

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 15:34
oh i'm sure the belfast brigade are more than ready for you ................... ;)

paws

bigpaws you just got this site shut down for threatening my life you do know that dont you........... This is now a police matter...........

Thanks waiting for you all day baby.......... Now kiss mine

this has been copied and pasted and going to the police - didnt you know that its illegal..........like what you did to the beautiful naomi - she cant help it that she more beautiful than your daughter..........

Job done.........sorry guys this is off to the police - you know english stuff cos this site is run from england........aint that a hoot.

Slam dunk i win again - its just tooooooooo easy............:d

big daddy 69
21-10-08, 15:36
THINK YOU FORGOT THAT DIDNT YOU.......IRA.........YES THEY ARE LOVELY PEOPLE - WHAT DO YOU CALL A MEMBER OF THE IRA NOW THAT THERE IS PEACE - OUT OF WORK.:D:D:D:D:D

YOU SHOULD OF BEEN IN LONDON WHEN THEY ATTACKED THE LIKES OF LONDON - LOVELY PEOPLE ........NOT

OH WELL YOU JUST ARE GOING TO HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER JOB - :eek:

WELL LIZ ANOTHER CRACKIN POST DISPLAYIN UR TOTAL IGNORANCE......................

Did the IRA bomb u's 4 noting???????????? r was it the fact u british scumbags came over here thinkin u could run the place & rape & pillage what u's wanted as u's had done in a lot of other countries????????? LOVELY PEOPLE IS RIGHT IN MY OPINION THE BOMBING SHUD NEVER OF STOPED......... Sure the muslims arent 2 happy with what u's r doing in ther countries either as i'm sure even u are well aware........ Well dnt 4get ur country got more than it bargined 4 on this little island & so will u wen u insult its people but then again outside of opening ur legs 4 u ur brain doesnt do much else.............

skyblue41
21-10-08, 15:38
bigpaws you just got this site shut down for threatening my life you do know that dont you........... This is now a police matter...........

this has been copied and pasted and going to the police - didnt you know that its illegal..........like what you did to the beautiful naomi - she cant help it that she more beautiful than your daughter..........

Job done.........sorry guys this is off to the police - you know english stuff cos this site is run from england........aint that a hoot.

Is that the unlikely sound of Paws trembling in his boots I hear? Didnt think so! Will your trip to your royally appointed constabulary take long? Might we have some peace here for a while?

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 15:40
so liz can dish out the racist shit for months and nothing is said she gets a little taste of her own medicine for 24 hours and everyones up in arms:confused:

never said anything bad about ireland - never said i hated the irish - never wrote about anyone being a pikey till you started on me dipshit.

Now the girls are allowed an opinion........or are they not............

Not comes to mind - your tiny one that would be - sorry women are the stronger of the male/female argument - some wimp worrying about the pain of the unkindest cut of all ..........try child birth.............wimps:d

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 15:44
WELL LIZ ANOTHER CRACKIN POST DISPLAYIN UR TOTAL IGNORANCE......................

Did the IRA bomb u's 4 noting???????????? r was it the fact u british scumbags came over here thinkin u could run the place & rape & pillage what u's wanted as u's had done in a lot of other countries????????? LOVELY PEOPLE IS RIGHT IN MY OPINION THE BOMBING SHUD NEVER OF STOPED......... Sure the muslims arent 2 happy with what u's r doing in ther countries either as i'm sure even u are well aware........ Well dnt 4get ur country got more than it bargined 4 on this little island & so will u wen u insult its people but then again outside of opening ur legs 4 u ur brain doesnt do much else.............

YOU A MURDER TO THEN AND NOW OUT OF WORK........SHAME GO SIGN ON AND GET SOME ROCK N' ROLL THEN YOU CAN BUY A PINT OR 10.........GUINNESS I WONT BE CRYING OVER A DROP OF IT.........YOU WILL

SLAM DUNK I WIN AGAIN..........TERRORIST MONEY WHERE DID THAT COME FROM - THE AMERICANS IRISH ONES ANYWAY .........THEN THE TWIN TOWERS HAPPENED GUESSING THAT WAS MY FAULT TOO YOU DICK HEAD.

PICK ON SOMEONE THAT ISNT AS BRIGHT AS US GIRLS COS THATS THE BEST YOU CAN DO INSULT ME ...........NERR WHEN I TOUR IN IRELAND I DONT SEE THE LIKES OF YOU SWEETIE.......TOO OLD TOO FAT.............ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

SLAM DUNK I WIN AGAIN ......... ALL TO EASY AND GETTING EASIER BY THE POST.

:p:p:p:p:p:p

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 15:45
Is that the unlikely sound of Paws trembling in his boots I hear? Didnt think so! Will your trip to your royally appointed constabulary take long? Might we have some peace here for a while?

CHICKEN FEED FOR BRAINS......DEAR OH DEAR......... STUPID - JUST TOO EASY.....:eek:

tigergirls
21-10-08, 16:03
CHICKEN FEED FOR BRAINS......DEAR OH DEAR......... STUPID - JUST TOO EASY.....:eek:

*removed for being offensive*

big daddy 69
21-10-08, 16:05
you a murder to then and now out of work........shame go sign on and get some rock n' roll then you can buy a pint or 10.........guinness i wont be crying over a drop of it.........you will

slam dunk i win again..........terrorist money where did that come from - the americans irish ones anyway .........then the twin towers happened guessing that was my fault too you dick head.

Pick on someone that isnt as bright as us girls cos thats the best you can do insult me ...........nerr when i tour in ireland i dont see the likes of you sweetie.......too old too fat.............errrrrrrrrrrrrr

slam dunk i win again ......... All to easy and getting easier by the post.

:p:p:p:p:p:p

lizy lizy i could buy & sell u u bathwaterless bitch & that terrorist money sure buys alot of guinness........ & fuck the twin towers 2 u reap wat u sow so no use cryin over spilt brits r americans

skyblue41
21-10-08, 16:06
Sorry Lizzy it may have escaped your notice that my avatar is not a chicken, its a rooster in other words a cock. And an Irish one at that! Being an Irish cock you need never worry about it wanting to get anywhere near you, and even less wanting to part with its hard earned for the dubious 'pleasure'!

tigergirls
21-10-08, 16:23

THE POLICE ... The police don't listen to silly mad whores like yourself. Although, I would say you have been reported to the police on a number of occasions. I reckon you stalk your client...that's of course, if you have any.

UKHeather
21-10-08, 16:35
*removed for being offensive*
Do you think you could remove THAT highly offensive and insensitive picture.. thanks

Patricia
21-10-08, 16:41
I totally agree that nobody here should be saying anything offensive about Jewish people.

Liz has mental health issues.

She is probably not Jewish, but she has decided to self style herself a "dirty fucking Jew" and insult everyone here.

Her aim is to anger people into responding to her and taking about Jewish people in the same foul manner as she does.

She's a racist, she wants everyone else to be a racist too.

Don't take the bait folks!

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 17:00
I totally agree that nobody here should be saying anything offensive about Jewish people.

Liz has mental health issues.

She is probably not Jewish, but she has decided to self style herself a "dirty fucking Jew" and insult everyone here.

Her aim is to anger people into responding to her and taking about Jewish people in the same foul manner as she does.

She's a racist, she wants everyone else to be a racist too.

Don't take the bait folks!

MY ISSUE ISNT WITH ANYONE - I DONT THINK THAT THE GIRLS ON HERE THAT ARE JEWISH AS I AM OR THE LADIES THAT ARE BLACK LIKE IT .......WHY COS THEY ARE NOT QUITE AS IGNORANT AS YOU.

NOT A RACIST SO DONT TALK CRAP- YOU ARE MENTAL OR HAS YOUR BOYFRIEND TOLD YOU WO WRITE THIS .......IM A JEW AND PROUD TO BE SO LIKE IT OR NOT - JUST AS YOU ARE A RACIST WHICH I CAN LIVE WITH - BUT TO HATE ENGLISH PEOPLE THE WAY YOU DO IS BARKING AT THE MOON BUT YOU SPEND YOUR LIFE CHASTISING THOSE THAT ARE NON DESERVING ........... SORRY LOVE I DONT RISE TO YOUR BATE YOU HAVE SHOWN THAT YOU ARE ANTI SEMITIC NOW THOUGH SO WHO IS THE RACIST NOW......

YOU PATTY............ SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD IM JEWISH ........A DOLL OF A JP WHICH FOR THE LIKES OF YOU IS A JEWISH PRINCESS.........YOU HAVE LOTS OF THEM ON HERE YOU ARE A FOOL.

IF YOU CALL ME A DIRTY FUCKING JEW AGAIN IM AFRAID THAT WILL TAKE ISSUE WITH YOU...........YOU ARE MAD AS A HATTER...........INFACT YOU KNOW WHAT THATS THE MOST HORRIBLE THING TO SAY TO ANY JEWISH PERSON - YOU DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND IM NOT GOING TO OUT THEM .......... I WONDER THIS BIGGOT SAID THAT SHE WONDERED IF I CALLED BLACKS GOLLY ' HOW INSULTED ARE YOU BY THAT ANITA - NEVER HEARD ANYONE EVER USE IT.

THIS JP IS NEVER GOING T O STOP NOW AND I WILL BE REPORTING LOTS OF THIS STUFF TO THE JOURNO THAT I AM MEETING AND SHOWING HER HOW DISGUISTING THAT YOU ARE........................YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF BUT HEY WHAT CAN I SAY.........YOU ARE JUST ONE OF PAWS GIRLS, HE PIMPING FOR YOU TO.......

THINGS GETTING TOUGH FOR YOU WITH THE CREDIT CRUNCH SWEETIE.......NO JEWS TO FLEECE STILL THEY ARE FLEECING THOSE IRISH BOYS AND GOOD FOR THEM.

THIS IS THE MOST LOW DOWN AND DIRTY THINK I EVER READ YOU TRULLY ARE SICK.

STILL ONLY WORDS AYE PATTY...........SO YOU WONT MIND IF I TELL YOU WHAT YOU ARE JUST IM TOO MUCH OF A LADY TO DO SO............HAHAHAHAHAHAHASH:p:p:p:p

GOD LOVES A TRYER PATTY BUT REALLY YOU DIDNT EVEN MAKE ME SWEAR - YOU MUST BE GUTTED........SORRY BUT I DONT........

DONT LIE EITHER.......... BUT SHOULD YOU WISH TO CALL ME NAMES AGAIN FEEL FREE - WATER OF A JEWS BACK AND A LOVELY BACK I HAVE TO......... CIAO

Patricia
21-10-08, 17:07
MY ISSUE ISNT WITH ANYONE - I DONT THINK THAT THE GIRLS ON HERE THAT ARE JEWISH AS I AM OR THE LADIES THAT ARE BLACK LIKE IT .......WHY COS THEY ARE NOT QUITE AS IGNORANT AS YOU.

NOT A RACIST SO DONT TALK CRAP- YOU ARE MENTAL OR HAS YOUR BOYFRIEND TOLD YOU WO WRITE THIS .......IM A JEW AND PROUD TO BE SO LIKE IT OR NOT - JUST AS YOU ARE A RACIST WHICH I CAN LIVE WITH - BUT TO HATE ENGLISH PEOPLE THE WAY YOU DO IS BARKING AT THE MOON BUT YOU SPEND YOUR LIFE CHASTISING THOSE THAT ARE NON DESERVING ........... SORRY LOVE I DONT RISE TO YOUR BATE YOU HAVE SHOWN THAT YOU ARE ANTI SEMITIC NOW THOUGH SO WHO IS THE RACIST NOW......

YOU PATTY............ SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD IM JEWISH ........A DOLL OF A JP WHICH FOR THE LIKES OF YOU IS A JEWISH PRINCESS.........YOU HAVE LOTS OF THEM ON HERE YOU ARE A FOOL.

IF YOU CALL ME A DIRTY FUCKING JEW AGAIN IM AFRAID THAT WILL TAKE ISSUE WITH YOU...........YOU ARE MAD AS A HATTER...........INFACT YOU KNOW WHAT THATS THE MOST HORRIBLE THING TO SAY TO ANY JEWISH PERSON - YOU DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND IM NOT GOING TO OUT THEM .......... I WONDER THIS BIGGOT SAID THAT SHE WONDERED IF I CALLED BLACKS GOLLY ' HOW INSULTED ARE YOU BY THAT ANITA - NEVER HEARD ANYONE EVER USE IT.

THIS JP IS NEVER GOING T O STOP NOW AND I WILL BE REPORTING LOTS OF THIS STUFF TO THE JOURNO THAT I AM MEETING AND SHOWING HER HOW DISGUISTING THAT YOU ARE........................YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF BUT HEY WHAT CAN I SAY.........YOU ARE JUST ONE OF PAWS GIRLS, HE PIMPING FOR YOU TO.......

THINGS GETTING TOUGH FOR YOU WITH THE CREDIT CRUNCH SWEETIE.......NO JEWS TO FLEECE STILL THEY ARE FLEECING THOSE IRISH BOYS AND GOOD FOR THEM.

THIS IS THE MOST LOW DOWN AND DIRTY THINK I EVER READ YOU TRULLY ARE SICK.

STILL ONLY WORDS AYE PATTY...........SO YOU WONT MIND IF I TELL YOU WHAT YOU ARE JUST IM TOO MUCH OF A LADY TO DO SO............HAHAHAHAHAHAHASH:p:p:p:p

As you well know, I NEVER said anything anti-semitic. You have repeated made vile insults of Jewish people here whilst at the same time pretending to be a Jew and trying to trick people into joining you in anti-semitism. A few have fallen for it, but I'm not one of them. I think you are disgusting for what you have said about Jewish people and I am grossly offended by it.

I also never said I hated English people, nor do I.

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 17:33
As you well know, I NEVER said anything anti-semitic. You have repeated made vile insults of Jewish people here whilst at the same time pretending to be a Jew and trying to trick people into joining you in anti-semitism. A few have fallen for it, but I'm not one of them. I think you are disgusting for what you have said about Jewish people and I am grossly offended by it.

you are mental arent you.........and worse you are an anti semitic - you are really quite the most rediculous woman, if thats what you are.........a woman - no you are mad - would you like me to quote you some hebrew for you to believe me then you can ask a few of the others that are jewish on here if its correct.........

JEWISH IS WHAT I AM ..............ACTUALLY WE ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE..........

HA HA HA........... KNEW I WOULD HAVE THE LAST LAUGH ........... SLAM DUNK........ XXX:D:D:D:D:D

JUST LIKE I NEVER SAID THAT I DIDNT HATE IRISH FOLK...........SO OFFENDED THAT YOU SAID THAT ..........SO WRONG ITS A JOKE DONT TAKE THIS DOWN FOR GODS SAKE COS I CANT WAIT TO SHOW IT TO THE REPORTER IM MEETING THIS WEEK........

YOU REALLY SHOULD BE ASHAMED CALLING ME A DIRTY JEW LIKE THAT - YOU ARE QUITE APPAULING AND I SPEAK FOR ALL THOSE THAT DO NOT CONFORM TO THE LIKES OF YOU AND YOUR TUNNEL VISION OF JUST IRISH BEING TOP DOG - COS YOU AINT.:eek:

skyblue41
21-10-08, 17:41
You losing what little poise you ever had lizzie?

Epsilon
21-10-08, 17:42
ONE THING I DO HAVE HONEY IS A GORGEOUS ARSE.......

ONE THING YOU HAVE IS A FILTHY MOUTH NOW GO WASH IT WITH CARBOLIC YOU SAGGY TIT FOR A WOMAN ......... CAN YOU ONLY MANAGE AGENCY WORK........

NO I DONT KNOW JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY..........KNOW A BLOKE CALL BBJ THOUGH AND HE LOVES TO KISS MY BUTT....DONTJA BABE:p:p:p:p

SEE YOU SOON .......... GET READY BELFAST THE BITCH IS DEFINITELY COMING NOW.:D

lovely arse? your arse looks like a condom stuffed with walnuts. cellulite.. its a nasty thing..

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 17:46
you losing what little poise you ever had lizzie?

she has lost the plot not me sweetie........... Why would you say you were jewish if you weren't shes lost the plot hun..........

Still water off a princess's back and a beautiful one i have to.........;)

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 17:49
lovely arse? your arse looks like a condom stuffed with walnuts. cellulite.. its a nasty thing..

ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE HAD YOUR DICKS IN GEMMAS MOUTH.........ERRRRRRRRRRRR

WATCH OUT V.D. IS GOING TO BE BACK IN IRELAND - YOU CAN TAKE A JOKE CANT YOU UGLY LITTLE PADDY..........

NO I DONT HAVE SELULITE DARLING NONE WHATSOEVER SHOW ME ON ONE PICTURE THAT I HAVE..................HA HA I DONT............OH WELL...........DOWN THE CLAP CLINIC FOR YOU DOZY SOD.:p:eek::eek::eek:

I SO HOPE YOU HAVE IT.............:D

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 17:51
lovely arse? Your arse looks like a condom stuffed with walnuts. Cellulite.. Its a nasty thing..

give me the number cos im sure you are embarrased to call them - errrrrr

well i so hope you have it.................ta ta...........:(

tigergirls
21-10-08, 17:53
I can't figure out why you are calling 'Pat' anti-jew, or a racist. I just comment about what I was having for dinner,putting my chicken into the GAS OVEN, and for some reason it was taken off. Cum on now Liz! Fair is Fair.

Can you pm me your email, I have a lovely picture to send you; actually I have a few.

Epsilon

WATCH OUT V.D. IS GOING TO BE BACK IN IRELAND - YOU CAN TAKE A JOKE CANT YOU UGLY LITTLE PADDY..........

NO I DONT HAVE SELULITE DARLING NONE WHATSOEVER SHOW ME ON ONE PICTURE THAT I HAVE..................HA HA I DONT............OH WELL...........DOWN THE CLAP CLINIC FOR YOU DOZY SOD.:p:eek::eek::eek:

Hey sad slapper. whats with all the Gemma references. i have never met Gemma in my life.. i have spoken to her in the chat room and she is very pleasant unlike some spiteful, racist trollops ive come across lately.. and before you say it no.. no slam dunk....

Vd is going to be back in Ireland??? are you planning a visit?

carlos marvado

Patricia, this is a very good site and it was a nice place to come and post and read other people's posts. But now one person is single handedly trying to disrupt the community section and thereby damage the entire site by attacking all and sundry and uttering racist/anti-semitic invective at every possible opportunity. Countless threads on different topics have now been polluted by her foul-mouthed rants.

I personally dont give a damn what problems this woman has, but I dont see why everybody else should have to put up with her. In the interests of E-I and of those who use the community section and in your own interests too I imagine, when will you grab the bulls by the horn and issue her with her marching orders? And I'm talking one way ticket here.

She has proven time and time again that she has absolutely nothing positive to contribute here and she seems hell bent on trying to drag E-I into the gutter.

I'm normally an advocate of free speech and against censorship, but in this case she should go for incitement to hatred. :mad:

As long as she is posting here, I will refrain from posting here myself and will not be selecting any escorts from E-I.

experienced punter
Patricia,

you need to ban the yoke for good, she has set a very dangerous precedent for herself & she has such limited intelligence that she doesn't realize the danger she has created for herself. Her racist anti Irish rants has clearly intimidated & riled Irish people why wouldn't it jeez this is totally unacceptable, she has left herself wideopen to an act of violence by an Irish person in her country who may feel that aggrieved by her racism on this board, I For one would not like to see this happen to anybody but she has continued unchecked, there is clearly a mental issue with the yoke. Her disrespect & insulting of yourself warranted a Ban alone she has hijacked this site & wrecked it come on Pat lets Ban her for good

NewPunter08
21-10-08, 17:55

Gemma Gemma Gemma Gemma bigpaws bigpaws bigpaws Gemma bigpaws

I am fed up reading all of your posts. Being jealous is a pain in the ass (saggy) isn't it

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 17:56

YOU COULDNT MAKE THIS UP IF YOU TRIED, I MADE IT ALL UP SO THAT I COULD CALL JEWS NAMES............ SHE IS OFF HER TROLLY..........

ITS SO INSULTING AND ALL AT THE SAME TIME YOU HAVE TO FEEL SORRY FOR HER SHE IS OBVIOUSLY HAVING A BREAKDOWN WITH THE PIMP AFTER HER EARNINGS - STILL WHAT CAN I SAY..........MAYBE SHE IS PAWS ANYONE THOUGHT OF THAT ONE......HE HE:p

skyblue41
21-10-08, 17:56
she has lost the plot not me sweetie........... Why would you say you were jewish if you weren't shes lost the plot hun..........

Still water off a princess's back and a beautiful one i have to.........;)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and your beholder must be missing an eye or two. Searched your site for some beauty and finally found a lovely hairy pussy. Sadly it lives on Whiskas!

NewPunter08
21-10-08, 17:57
Patricia, you are a moderator. I can not help but wonder why ypu are putting up with Liz Hiltons and now she is even harrassing you??

Epsilon
21-10-08, 17:57
give me the number cos im sure you are embarrased to call them - errrrrr

well i so hope you have it.................ta ta...........:(

hey sad slapper, is this the one that you still go to or have you changed?
Private Sexual Health Clinics in London & Manchester (http://av.rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geulqiF_5I6l0ALS5bYKMX;_ylu=X3oDMTBzZnMycjZhBHBndANhdl93ZWJfcmVzdWx0BHNlY wNvdi10b3A-/SIG=1h1sdusa1/EXP=1224698146/**http%3a//rc10.overture.com/d/sr/%3fxargs=15KPjg15BSnJamwrqtdL%255FIROOKxl4axca58cJrDZR6GtZf5iMxXOV3bqTEm8BxTOVxv 1PdzPec%252Da4WJPL%252Dn%255FKOFwqJRFKMG%252DfpjdLJxY40MK2lWNEbsYRzy%252D3pnIdKP 34Fyl%252DBZpKzn%252D7MIMCofnNO%252D48VvkXa8PBsyci2wecbEbnbzgMp9i%255FJX8RGqfg%2 55F0J7OIZsKQsRcdtCeli6WcpQxwsokw%252DCkbhAiPSqjkG0MoimFIDR6t%255FHAe4sXv6vzno6Ga OL9iogKZhfPrao6uw7KliDJltRzdT7Wn%252DIMnR1AH7tuU3nCHzg5%252DevG68LLcIKXiACLX52PG nDhMBV2LRk1A%252DWwfxGPSiRnjVnSIYMXNcSm7HLmDbOQXHp%255FVm1C4tKyO84C9VyKwztoHTeVR 7TniA%252E%252E)

NewPunter08
21-10-08, 17:58
YOU COULDNT MAKE THIS UP IF YOU TRIED, I MADE IT ALL UP SO THAT I COULD CALL JEWS NAMES............ SHE IS OFF HER TROLLY..........

ITS SO INSULTING AND ALL AT THE SAME TIME YOU HAVE TO FEEL SORRY FOR HER SHE IS OBVIOUSLY HAVING A BREAKDOWN WITH THE PIMP AFTER HER EARNINGS - STILL WHAT CAN I SAY..........MAYBE SHE IS PAWS ANYONE THOUGHT OF THAT ONE......HE HE:p

Who are you referring to?

Did you forget your medication?

skyblue41
21-10-08, 17:59
Patricia, you are a moderator. I can not help but wonder why ypu are putting up with Liz Hiltons and now she is even harrassing you??

This also echoes the requests of practically all the regulars here. Can you not do something Pat?

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 17:59
Patricia, this is a very good site and it was a nice place to come and post and read other people's posts. But now one person is single handedly trying to disrupt the community section and thereby damage the entire site by attacking all and sundry and uttering racist/anti-semitic invective at every possible opportunity. Countless threads on different topics have now been polluted by her foul-mouthed rants.

I personally dont give a damn what problems this woman has, but I dont see why everybody else should have to put up with her. In the interests of E-I and of those who use the community section and in your own interests too I imagine, when will you grab the bulls by the horn and issue her with her marching orders? And I'm talking one way ticket here.

She has proven time and time again that she has absolutely nothing positive to contribute here and she seems hell bent on trying to drag E-I into the gutter.

I'm normally an advocate of free speech and against censorship, but in this case she should go for incitement to hatred. :mad:

As long as she is posting here, I will refrain from posting here myself and will not be selecting any escorts from E-I.

YOU ARE A BRIGHT MAN HOW WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO TAKE THAT - IGNORE IT NO I WONT COS ITS NOT NICE SHE IS AN ANTI SEMITE AND PROBABLY DOESNT BELIEVE THAT THERE WAS A HOLACAUST WHICH IS DANGEROUS.........TO SAY THE LEAST WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IN MY PLACE........DO TELL........INTERESTED COS IT WASNT CLEVER OR FUNNY - SHE JUST MADE HERSELF LOOK SILLY - SHE TRIED TO MAKE ME SWEAR OR WHATEVER - I DONT COS I DONT NEED TO - I DONT THINK ITS REALLY VERY CLEVER NOW DO YOU - :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

skyblue41
21-10-08, 18:01
YOU ARE A BRIGHT MAN HOW WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO TAKE THAT - IGNORE IT NO I WONT COS ITS NOT NICE SHE IS AN ANTI SEMITE AND PROBABLY DOESNT BELIEVE THAT THERE WAS A HOLACAUST WHICH IS DANGEROUS.........TO SAY THE LEAST WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IN MY PLACE........DO TELL........INTERESTED COS IT WASNT CLEVER OR FUNNY - SHE JUST MADE HERSELF LOOK SILLY - SHE TRIED TO MAKE ME SWEAR OR WHATEVER - I DONT COS I DONT NEED TO - I DONT THINK ITS REALLY VERY CLEVER NOW DO YOU - :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Go try find a place where maybe someone cares!

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 18:03
Hey sad slapper. whats with all the Gemma references. i have never met Gemma in my life.. i have spoken to her in the chat room and she is very pleasant unlike some spiteful, racist trollops ive come across lately.. and before you say it no.. no slam dunk....

Vd is going to be back in Ireland??? are you planning a visit?

V.D.......... not going anywhere she has had her mouth of that you can be assured -

Sowwy to disappont you though - sure shes a lovely little slapper nice irish girl ha ha

v.d. ohhhhhhhhhhh no not coming to ireland sorry but to the north i may come cos they like women there, not children.

slam dunk...........game set and match - that better....... ta ta.........:D:D:D:D

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 18:05
Go try find a place where maybe someone cares!

gutted you dont care............

what have spurs got in common with a cocktail stick

they've both got two points..................da da..............:p:p:p

NewPunter08
21-10-08, 18:07
V.D.......... not going anywhere she has had her mouth of that you can be assured -

Sowwy to disappont you though - sure shes a lovely little slapper nice irish girl ha ha

v.d. ohhhhhhhhhhh no not coming to ireland sorry but to the north i may come cos they like women there, not children.

slam dunk...........game set and match - that better....... ta ta.........:D:D:D:D

I think not. I know for a fact Gemma has Belfast on her touring list so you will have to go somewere else that want dogs with mange and rabies not lady's which is no were in Ireland.

Go fuck yourself with all your shit. I am sure you have enough of it with an ass like that.

Ta ta

Epsilon
21-10-08, 18:08

North.. north of where exactly.. do you mean Northern Ireland by any chance????as far i as know that is still the island of Ireland.. go back to school and get an education..
and with some of the shite coming out of your mouth, i can only imagine what you have had in there.. you are what you eat... you must feast on shit..
game set and match... not by a long shot cunt... not by a long shot....

NewPunter08
21-10-08, 18:09
gutted you dont care............

what have spurs got in common with a cocktail stick

they've both got two points..................da da..............:p:p:p

No they do not but I am sure even the guys with the biggest cocks think they have cocktail sticks when they see that hoop of yours both back and front. I know I would and I am extreamly well endowed

skyblue41
21-10-08, 18:17
[QUOTE=Hot Lizzy;45457]

This is your level on your northern travels! you share his views of the Irish so two servants of the crown should be able to royally fuck each other!

sexybabehere
21-10-08, 18:20
LMAO at all of your recent posts that refer to me..

Gemma
:)

sexybabehere
21-10-08, 18:35
Pat, I am a paying escort advertiser here. Liz Hilton is not. Liz is suggesting I have an STD. I do not care about this but do you think other Irish escorts that are considering advertising on this site will still advertise here after reading what is aloud to be posted by a mad hatter? It does not affect me because everyone knows I am clean etc. If I read what is happening on these boards now when I first started escorting I would have not advertised here. I have spoken to other escorts and they feel the same..

Is Liz Hilton not banned because she is creating more traffic (i.e. more people reading the threads etc.) for this site? If it is this reason then you are making a huge mistake because you are also losing out on alot of business reguarding new escorts that need to advertise. Everyone is also getting fed up reading the threads full of hatred..

Gemma

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 18:42
the north was in ireland last time i looked

Just like you hate the English you also hate the North of Ireland........ feel safer there also got lots of clients that adore me there, so why not..........ciao.........

Anyway, got another joke for you............juande ramos got caught speeding the other day it seems he will do anything for three points....................

And the beat goes on and on ........... have to go want to watch the footie........

xxx Lizzy;)

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 18:46
Pat, I am a paying escort advertiser here. Liz Hilton is not. Liz is suggesting I have an STD. I do not care about this but do you think other Irish escorts that are considering advertising on this site will still advertise here after reading what is aloud to be posted by a mad hatter? It does not affect me because everyone knows I am clean etc. If I read what is happening on these boards now when I first started escorting I would have not advertised here. I have spoken to other escorts and they feel the same..

Gemma

nobody pays when they are not touring and you know that.........find something else that you can try missy.........never used the expression std, thought that was something to do with the telephne.

see if you can find those initials anywhere........... no they dont feel the same cos nobody else gives a shit and you know why cos they dont have to worry about anything do you??

The only thing that scares you sweetie is me..........

slam dunk to liz again.........

:p

experienced punter
21-10-08, 18:47
Patricia where are u?? Stop the yoke now & for good you have numerous reasons to do so.

sexybabehere
21-10-08, 19:00
The only thing that scares you sweetie is me..........

See you in belfast..

Gemma

marijuana
21-10-08, 19:22
WHAT DO YOU CALL A MEMBER OF THE IRA NOW THAT THERE IS PEACE - OUT OF WORK.:D:D:D:D:D

actually your wrong there love

they are now drug/firearms and illict diesil dealers.

Irish Fiona
21-10-08, 19:34
People why do you respond???
This girl is clearly unwell and finds some sort of sick comfort from this attention, even if its all negative!! I don't post much and definitely don't post when Liz is involved, it's too car crash for me. If you want the girl off this site simply don't feed her sickness and she will move on! I say no one should reply to any of her posts or threads from now on and see how long she stays here. I think its funny that she blames certain people on this site for scaring girls away from posting when it's actually her that scares the girls from posting!! Just look at how she attacked Gemma..... who the hell would want that?????? Gemma has conducted herself with class and dignity and i applaud her for that. But now i think the best way to deal with all this vulgarity is to just dry it out!!!

Liz i wont be replying to any insults so dont bother with any!! I have no bone with you and wish you well. I just wanted to say my piece!

Fiona

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 20:17

Is Liz Hilton not banned because she is creating more traffic (i.e. more people reading the threads etc.) for this site? If it is this reason then you are making a huge mistake because you are also losing out on alot of business reguarding new escorts that need to advertise. Everyone is also getting fed up reading the threads full of hatred..

Gemma

yeah they are gemma very fed up of reading how im lying about being jewish...... thats like me saying you arent irish - figure that one out...... im not a liar so why would your friend patty say i was doing that - how would you like it tell me i want to know.

i wouldnt post on here if there was more folk that werent as vile as they are - but sadly your fellow irish men if thats what you could call them are bullies and they are not or should not be allowed to do what they do and thats to be rude and bully girls......this thread i believe is that this jew shit should stop - well can you see that it has cos i can't.

sorry that i am not paying 400 euros a month but im not touring, thats how it works....

admittedly you could think about not advertising on here or just pay for a week and put all the dates on for the up and coming tours - as this is the most expesive site that there is - advertising for dubai is only 70euros and lets face it thats what it should cost for one month dont you think.

sadly i dont think i will be in belfast same time as you so i wont meet you, although i dont know when or even if im going to be coming as i have up and coming dates that will preclude me coming to ireland any time any place anywhere.

think about the idea of advertising for the one week makes sense for you or not as for you its only a couple of hours of work.

anyway just a thought.

liz:rolleyes:

DollyDarling
21-10-08, 20:18

I mentioned there was a Jewish holiday happening in New York, which means since the city has a major Jewish population it had affected NYC escort's business. Liz informed me in detail of the Jewish holidays and how long they last and what they mean. I did appreciate her taking the time to let me know these details, as it allowed me to adjust my schedule around the Jewish holidays, and how long they lasted. I did feel the need to confirm that Liz is Jewish and told me that 2 weeks ago - long before all this argueing over her being Jewish or not started.

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 20:20
y lizzy would i hate the north when i live in it need to know what ur talking about before u open ur mouth

You didnt say so i didnt know.........makes no odds though does it?

Walk in the park for united and arsenal tonight.........poor old Celtic.......

Always good to see the English teams do well.........guessing you dont think so but
hey all entitled to our own opinions.

Ciao xxx:)

DollyDarling
21-10-08, 20:42
I want to clarify to anyone with opinions on jews, that may be leaning to the negative assumption....
I live in New York City, and half the population here is Jewish. I would then say that half my client population would also be Jewish. Jewish men are very well-mannered and extremely clean. They always request a shower before the appointment. I have never seen any unclean signs on their bodies. They always pay before the appointment, and have never ripped me off. There is a different sect of Jews, the ones who you have seen with the curls that fall from behind their ears and wear all black clothes. I have seen about 3 of these kinds of Jewish men. I heard many rumour about that section of Jews, before seeing them, but after seeing them, I found those rumours to also be false. They also are very clean. They do tend to have intense fetishes however, and some I dont cater for, but they are always polite in asking, and respectful to my answers.
I appreciate the Jewish population of New York City, and I appreciated the Irish population also, when I was in Ireland, as they also presented me a beautiful experience. I assure you, I am diplomatic. I will always stand up for a race, culture, or person, if I have had a good experience with them. I am fond of and respect the Jewish and the Irish.

Hot Lizzy
21-10-08, 21:28
I mentioned there was a Jewish holiday happening in New York, which means since the city has a major Jewish population it had affected NYC escort's business. Liz informed me in detail of the Jewish holidays and how long they last and what they mean. I did appreciate her taking the time to let me know these details, as it allowed me to adjust my schedule around the Jewish holidays, and how long they lasted. I did feel the need to confirm that Liz is Jewish and told me that 2 weeks ago - long before all this argueing over her being Jewish or not started.

I know it you know it and it matters not a jot to be believed or not its only pad thats the anti semite nobody else - everyone else does believe it - thinking that i may lose it for pat was just a way of kicking me to the kerb and off site, but i beat her to the punch by doing what i do best - not going down to her rediculous depths of saying that i am a fantacist - surely there must be something wront with her and not me..........

Speak to you on pm or in the chat room got a weird request and i wanted to ask your opinon......... its a job and its worth a lot of money just a weird request........ ciao hun hope all is good now the holidays are over........ maybe come to london sometime - wouldnt come at xmas everyone is going away including me come to that. xxx Liz:rolleyes: