PDA

View Full Version : F1, Schumi, apologies, depressing,

SteveB
29-01-14, 12:37
F1, Schumi, apologies, it is depressing,

QUOTE "It is extremely unlikely, and I'd honestly say virtually impossible, that the Michael we knew prior to this fall will ever be back,"
"I think that it will have to be considered a triumph of human physical resiliency, and of modern neurointensive care, if Michael is able to walk, feed himself, dress himself, and if he retains significant elements of his previous personality."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/25938347

ocred
29-01-14, 13:28
F1, Schumi, apologies, it is depressing,

QUOTE "It is extremely unlikely, and I'd honestly say virtually impossible, that the Michael we knew prior to this fall will ever be back,"
"I think that it will have to be considered a triumph of human physical resiliency, and of modern neurointensive care, if Michael is able to walk, feed himself, dress himself, and if he retains significant elements of his previous personality."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/25938347

That's what I had been fearing. Really sad news:(

SteveB
30-01-14, 11:51
More News

Michael Schumacher is slowly being brought out of an induced coma following last month's skiing accident, his manager says.

"Michael's sedation is being reduced in order to allow the start of the waking up process which may take long time," Sabine Kehm confirms.

"For the protection of the family, it was originally agreed by the interested parties to communicate this information only once this process was consolidated."

SteveB
12-02-14, 22:42
Bild reports, Michael Schumacher has developed pneumonia. Bild, which is known to have close contacts to the inner circle of the seven-time world Formula One champion, said he is being treated with strong antibiotics as his doctors try to ascertain just how dangerous the infection is.

Pinkeye
13-02-14, 01:37
I hope he pulls through this. Always liked him, might not have always agreed with his on track methods all of the time but he made the sport watchable.