01-01-14, 13:39
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to be confirmed as Cardiff manager at the weekend

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25567406

blueberry
01-01-14, 18:43
I heard today that rvp is leaving man u this month hope it's not true

whatdoIknow
01-01-14, 19:25
There have been many reports of issues between him and Moyes :'( so could be TRUE..

ocred
01-01-14, 20:59
I heard today that rvp is leaving man u this month hope it's not true

Possibly to Barcelona?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/transfer-news-roundup-barcelona-to-offer-37m-for-manchester-united-striker-robin-van-persie-manuel-neuer-interests-manchester-city-luiz-gustavo-on-tottenham-radar-8995465.html

TonyStark
02-01-14, 00:44
Not many happen until nearer the end of the window. Only one I know that's confirmed is some 18 year old signing for Chelsea but have heard the Robin Van Persie rumours and also one that Aiden McGeady could be on his way to Everton.

TomEA
03-01-14, 10:06
Arsenal look set to make a bid in the region of 32million for Diego Costa, or 2 million for Berbatov.

2timesin30
03-01-14, 13:38
liverpool being linked with mata, prob won't sell to one of their rivals but what a signing he'd be.

blueberry
04-01-14, 14:03
I heard that if Liverpool don't get into top 4 Suarez can go this year

ocred
04-01-14, 18:36
liverpool being linked with mata, prob won't sell to one of their rivals but what a signing he'd be.

He's also been linked with PSG

ocred
04-01-14, 20:38
Mohamed Salah from Basel to Liverpool. Deal could be tied up as early as next week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsgSF6XJHxs

blueberry
05-01-14, 10:22
Arsenal linked with Mario balotelli

ocred
07-01-14, 12:13
Aiden McGeady to Everton

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/transfer-news-everton-close-in-on-precontract-agreement-with-aiden-mcgeady-9041309.html

MarkY91
07-01-14, 15:57
any liverpool fans actually excited about the eventual signing of salah?

i think hes going to be another borini, alberto, moses, aspas player who is a waste of money :( hes not the signings that will get us european football..

blueberry
07-01-14, 20:28
Man u to have 120 million to spend so they say

Clyde
07-01-14, 20:30
Man u to have 120 million to spend so they say

Well they need a new squad ...

blueberry
07-01-14, 20:32
Well they need a new squad ...
That's for sure

blueberry
09-01-14, 22:37
Shane long linked with hull

hotcock69
10-01-14, 15:05
Yarmalenko to Liverpool?

Martin Ward
10-01-14, 15:13
Yarmalenko to Liverpool?

With Salah stalling this could happen

Best Before
10-01-14, 16:26
Yarmalenko to Liverpool?

Who is this Yarmalenko you speak off?

Martin Ward
10-01-14, 16:28
Who is this Yarmalenko you speak off?

I will answer. Winger, plays for the Ukraine. He is excellent to be fair from what I have seen, though admittedly, I don't watch Kiev week in, week out

ocred
11-01-14, 11:43
Looks like Shane Long won't be going to Hull after all since they've agreed a fee with Everton for Jelavic.

dob
11-01-14, 16:50
Aidan McGeedy signs for Everton from sparkplugs Moscow.

ocred
11-01-14, 18:42
Aidan McGeedy signs for Everton from sparkplugs Moscow.

Could be a good move for him. If it helps his form playing for Ireland then even better

blueberry
13-01-14, 07:23
Chelsea maybe resigning Nemanja Matic from benfica

ocred
13-01-14, 22:37
Chelsea maybe resigning Nemanja Matic from benfica

Looks like it. Also De Bruyne on the way out - going to Wolfsburg

ocred
13-01-14, 22:41
Charlie Adam been linked to Galatasaray.

Mancini wants Vidic among others as well

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11701/9114938/transfer-news-galatasaray-interested-in-stoke-midfielder-charlie-adam

j81
14-01-14, 19:00
yann m'villa to liverpool could be on the card s

ocred
14-01-14, 20:18
Villa sign Grant Holt from Wigan. He was decent enough at Norwich but I can't imagine Villa fans jumping for joy at this signing

blueberry
14-01-14, 21:28
Villa sign Grant Holt from Wigan. He was decent enough at Norwich but I can't imagine Villa fans jumping for joy at this signing

Maybe he might be good for the Dressing room to fire up players

ocred
14-01-14, 21:48
Maybe he might be good for the Dressing room to fire up players

Well Lambert would know him from his Norwich days. Probably looking for a target man for Benteke to play off

blueberry
14-01-14, 21:53
Well Lambert would know him from his Norwich days. Probably looking for a target man for Benteke to play off

Yeah might be a good pair both big powerful players

ocred
16-01-14, 11:07
Lambert must want a Norwich reunion at Villa. Had a bid for Wes Hoolahan turned down apparently

ocred
16-01-14, 13:00
Hull have now agreed a fee for long £7m.

Thought since they signed Jelavic that they wouldn't follow up with their interest in Long. Wonder how much of a transfer kitty Bruce has. But then again Hull's owner is allegedly threatening to walk out on the club if he isn't allowed change their name so who knows what will happen there

Jaygoodtimes
22-01-14, 02:02
Juan mata been linked with a move to man utd.

What a shocking move that would be for Mata

ocred
22-01-14, 20:10

Seems to be a done deal. Chelsea looking to gazump Liverpool for Salah

ocred
22-01-14, 20:59
Mata having a medical at Utd tomorrow

blueberry
22-01-14, 21:18
Mata having a medical at Utd tomorrow

Not too sure about it is it a good move but he is not getting much playing time with chelsea interesting

Clyde
23-01-14, 17:01
Chelsea announce signing of Salah, also looks like Rooney will be moving to Chelsea in the summer

Chelsea have announced the signing of winger Mohamed Salah from Basle.
The capture of the Egypt international, which is subject to him agreeing personal terms and passing a medical, could mean Juan Mata's move to Manchester United will now go ahead.
A statement on chelseafc.com read: "Chelsea Football Club can confirm an agreement has been reached with FC Basel for the transfer of their 21-year-old attacking midfielder Mohamed Salah.
"The move is subject to the Egyptian international agreeing personal terms and completing a medical examination."

Provided the finer details of the move are confirmed swiftly, Salah could make his debut in Sunday's FA Cup fourth round tie at home to Stoke.
He becomes Chelsea's third signing of the winter transfer window, following Bertrand Traore and Nemanja Matic.
So impressed was Jose Mourinho with Salah's performance as Chelsea twice lost to Basle in the Champions League group stages that the Blues boss made his move.
Salah scored in three of the Swiss side's four recent meetings with Chelsea - a goal in each of this season's Group E Champions League wins and also netting in the second leg of last term's Europa League semi-final.
Salah was also being courted by Liverpool, who earlier on Thursday conceded defeat in their pursuit of the winger.
The move is reminiscent of the deal for Willian, who had already completed a medical at Tottenham before signing for Chelsea last August.
Prior to Kevin De Bruyne's departure to Wolfsburg earlier this month, Mourinho insisted there was no need for a like-for-like replacement for the Belgian, yet now Salah has come in with Mata Old Trafford-bound.
Salah is another option in the attacking midfield roles, but the pace and width he offers suggests Mourinho seems him as an alternative to Mata, rather than a direct replacement.
Mata, Chelsea's player of the year in his two seasons since joining from Valencia, has struggled to cope with Mourinho's demands for a greater work ethic, with Eden Hazard, Oscar and Willian favoured in the three attacking positions behind a lone centre forward.
Mata has completed just one of the last five games he started and last featured on New Year's Day at Southampton, where he reacted angrily to his substitution early in the second half.
Mourinho will hope Salah, who is 21, can be sculpted as he wishes and learn to play as his manager demands, like Hazard has.
Striker Fernando Torres will miss the Stoke match with a knee injury, the full extent of which may be revealed by Mourinho on Friday at his pre-match media conference.
Mourinho has repeatedly insisted Chelsea will not be purchasing a striker during the January transfer window, even after the Torres blow, and he instead promised to give Demba Ba an opportunity.
Ba has not started for the Blues since October 6 at Norwich.
The "killer" striker Mourinho craves will have to wait until the summer, with the Portuguese still an admirer of Wayne Rooney.
Manchester United rebuffed two bids for Rooney last summer, but the 28-year-old will have a year to run on his current contract at the end of this season.

blueberry
23-01-14, 21:39
Essien linked with ac milian

ocred
23-01-14, 23:00
Essien linked with ac milian

Yeah Seedorf is the new boss there and is also interested in signing Tim Krul from Newcastle.

AbsoluteNoob
24-01-14, 00:15

*dislike*

van Persie, Rooney, Mata .... you jelly?

ocred
25-01-14, 12:02
Another Irish player possibly on the move. Anthony Pilkington to Swansea

ocred
27-01-14, 22:36
PSG agree fee with Newcastle for Cabaye

blueberry
28-01-14, 22:12
PSG agree fee with Newcastle for Cabaye

Big loss for newcastle

ocred
28-01-14, 22:44
Big loss for newcastle

But it was always going to happen

blueberry
28-01-14, 22:49
But it was always going to happen

Cash is king

ocred
31-01-14, 20:47
Arsenal close to signing kim kallstrom from spartal moscow. I dont know much about him or how good he is. I dont think they would have signed anyone if they hadnt injuries to ramsey, walcott, and flamini suspended.

Just confirmed I believe. Also they were supposedly in talks to bring in Miroslav Klose on loan. He'd be an excellent signing for them.

ocred
31-01-14, 20:58
Dimitar Berbatov off to Monaco.... maybe

ocred
31-01-14, 21:29
Dimitar Berbatov off to Monaco.... maybe

Done deal now

blueberry
31-01-14, 21:39
Done deal now

Might be a loss for fulham

blueberry
31-01-14, 21:59
Leeds sack manager on deadline day

ocred
31-01-14, 22:17
Might be a loss for fulham

Not really. A great player when he can be bothered but that's not what Fulham need. Johnny Heitinga heading to the Cottage though

illbequick
31-01-14, 22:47
Possibly the worst deadline day ever, even Jim White is struggling I think.

reflex
31-01-14, 23:49
Arsenal didn't sign a striker :eek:

If Giroud gets injured, they can kiss goodbye to any hope of a trophy this season.

reflex
01-02-14, 04:15
jst say that giroud stays fit for the rest of the season, will arsenal win a trophy if he does? And which trophy.

Even with Giroud, it's still not a certain that they'll win anything. He holds the ball up and links play well, but he's not a good enough finisher. Against City in particular he wasted a couple of good chances when the game was still close. But still, they're better with him than without him. If they lose him, they have zero chance of a trophy. Podolski hasn't looked great being played up front and Bendtner, well, do I really need to say anything about him ? :lmao:

As for which trophy, FA Cup maybe ? They have a home tie against Liverpool who they've already beaten at home this season. City and Chelsea have been drawn against each other so if they can avoid the winners of that, then they could make it all the way to the final.

A City v Arsenal/Liverpool final would be a cracker actually. Chelsea would probably park the bus so hopefully City knock them out.

Jaygoodtimes
01-02-14, 17:13
Even with Giroud, it's still not a certain that they'll win anything. He holds the ball up and links play well, but he's not a good enough finisher. Against City in particular he wasted a couple of good chances when the game was still close. But still, they're better with him than without him. If they lose him, they have zero chance of a trophy. Podolski hasn't looked great being played up front and Bendtner, well, do I really need to say anything about him ? :lmao:

As for which trophy, FA Cup maybe ? They have a home tie against Liverpool who they've already beaten at home this season. City and Chelsea have been drawn against each other so if they can avoid the winners of that, then they could make it all the way to the final.

A City v Arsenal/Liverpool final would be a cracker actually. Chelsea would probably park the bus so hopefully City knock them out.

Podolski has been injured for a good bit of the season and he has been great since his return, so that Is obviously a stab in the dark comment

Jaygoodtimes
01-02-14, 17:15
Kim Kallstrom came to Arsenal with an Injury and aggrevated it during his first training session with us. Reports from Sweden and Bbc are that he will be out for 3 months, effectively the remainder of the season. Therefore he probably wont even kick a ball In an Arsenal shirt.

Great !

aml
01-02-14, 17:34
Kim Kallstrom came to Arsenal with an Injury and aggrevated it during his first training session with us. Reports from Sweden and Bbc are that he will be out for 3 months, effectively the remainder of the season. Therefore he probably wont even kick a ball In an Arsenal shirt.

Great !

Apparently he was already injured when he had his medical yet was still signed,fucking hilarous and not to mention the fact that he hadn't kicked a ball in 3 months:mad:

reflex
01-02-14, 17:55
Podolski has been injured for a good bit of the season and he has been great since his return, so that Is obviously a stab in the dark comment

Huh :confused: I said up front, in other words the center forward position. He's always good when he's out on the left, not so much when he's leading the line. He played there against Cardiff I think it was and was completely ineffective. Bendtner replaced him late on and the rest as they say, is history.

ocred
01-02-14, 19:04

Great !

FFS that's unreal! They may very well regret not bringing in a striker

Jaygoodtimes
02-02-14, 01:16
Huh :confused: I said up front, in other words the center forward position. He's always good when he's out on the left, not so much when he's leading the line. He played there against Cardiff I think it was and was completely ineffective. Bendtner replaced him late on and the rest as they say, is history.

Sorry bud I did'nt even read that part lol

ocred
02-02-14, 17:44
The Jan window is a load of hyped-up pooh.

Yeah I have to say Sky Sports do lay it on thick

reflex
02-02-14, 19:36
i dont think he is out for 3 months, he may be back at the end of february or early in march. Also spartak moscow are paying some of his wages while he is injured. He's only being bought for cover anyway, so he may not play many games even if he is fit.

Exactly, the guy brought in for cover is injured himself. If there was ever a time they'd need him, it's probably now. With tough games coming up and Flamini suspended and Ramsey injured, they could definitely use him right about now.

I know Spartak are paying half his wages while he's injured, but they should have brought in somebody fit in the first place.