PDA

View Full Version : FiveStar Liverpool

redforever
15-12-13, 18:11
Five Star Performance :)

TonyStark
15-12-13, 18:32
Could've let Spurs score fs, had a goal rush on it although looking at my bet Leverkusen would've killed it anyway lol

ManHold
15-12-13, 20:28
Five Star Performance :)

top of the league by christmas maybe :D

ocred
16-12-13, 13:48
That result led to the sacking of avb.

After that result coming so soon after the hammering they got off City, he was a dead man walking

Martin Ward
16-12-13, 17:31
Now will you all believe in Brendan Rodgers????? :)

thumbles
16-12-13, 23:04
Brendan rogers was a good manager even before goin to the pool yes it was a good win for them and I don't hunk they are at Der best I think they can get even better no gerrard and no Daniel be interesting to see if Henderson can put another game like dat again

Martin Ward
17-12-13, 09:47
Brendan rogers was a good manager even before goin to the pool yes it was a good win for them and I don't hunk they are at Der best I think they can get even better no gerrard and no Daniel be interesting to see if Henderson can put another game like dat again

Henderson has been excellent all season, but that was another step up against Tottenham....maybe he doesn't feel in Gerrards shadow???

Either way I am a happy man. 70 pts should get top four and we are well on the way to that

thumbles
18-12-13, 03:06
Henderson has been excellent all season, but that was another step up against Tottenham....maybe he doesn't feel in Gerrards shadow???

Either way I am a happy man. 70 pts should get top four and we are well on the way to that
I think top is looking good and mayb he will excell in gerarrds absence
But I do wonder is gerarrds days behind him ?

Martin Ward
18-12-13, 10:04
I think top is looking good and mayb he will excell in gerarrds absence
But I do wonder is gerarrds days behind him ?

Gerrard has been excellent in the deeper position, looked the best he has for four years.

He will gradually fade, but he is still one of the top guys in England

The Bunk
18-12-13, 10:08
It's great to see Liverpool back in the hunt for the title, they have huge supporters, ( I'm not one but I respect them ) who have been so disappointed for years.

Best Before
18-12-13, 12:50
Now will you all believe in Brendan Rodgers????? :)

I'm sorry I ever doubted you Martin :(

Martin Ward
18-12-13, 13:18
I'm sorry I ever doubted you Martin :(

It was only natural after a few years of 'false dawns'

Still, I take 70 points and top four right now, too early for title talk...for now!!!

8Inchthumper
18-12-13, 14:42
Good to See Brendan doing Well

thumbles
19-12-13, 02:31
Gerrard has been excellent in the deeper position, looked the best he has for four years.

He will gradually fade, but he is still one of the top guys in England
I havnt seen much of gerrard this year I seen them Sunday without him and they looked pretty good and yes he is atop player and a great player to have for big games

Martin Ward
19-12-13, 12:38
I havnt seen much of gerrard this year I seen them Sunday without him and they looked pretty good and yes he is atop player and a great player to have for big games

There will come a point where we miss him...the games away at City and Chelsea will be hard enough.

Yet this is the chance for Henderson to step up even more, and Allen to prove that he is of a high enough standard to wear a red shirt (not a Welsh one)