PDA

View Full Version : Anyone visited Massage on Lower Dorset Street

Gomez
05-12-13, 15:03
Anyone been to a place called Karma massage on Lower Dorset Street. Is it any good? Any advice on it would be welcome.
Thanks

Reckoner
06-12-13, 12:23
How's things Gomez. I visited there earlier this year, wasn't to my taste. Far better out there.

Gomez
06-12-13, 22:37
How's things Gomez. I visited there earlier this year, wasn't to my taste. Far better out there.

I'm good, Reckoner. They're website looks very enticing, it looks very modern etc. Do they provide happy ending or extra service?

macdchef
07-12-13, 00:46
Try the girl in D3

Reckoner
07-12-13, 13:02
They provide hand relief, no extras were offered past that when I visited. It's a nice setting inside alright but the service wasn't great.

Paid for the massage but was told that hand relief was extra but not until three quarters of the way through was a little off putting.

For a great massage visit, Stefany or Rebeca down in Spencer dock, they give a great B2B.

Gomez
07-12-13, 13:14
Thanks. I'll check them out. Appreciate the advice

Prowler
10-12-13, 21:18
For a great massage visit, Stefany or Rebeca down in Spencer dock, they give a great B2B.

Ok, I'm new to the massage scene and am thinking of visiting Stefany.

What can I expect from either of those ladies. What do they do and what can I do. If anyone wants to share experiences with me, please do. Pm if you want.

omega2
12-12-13, 00:46
Try eva and Rada. Fantastic 4 hand massage by 2 very sexy slim ladies in dublin at moment look up under duo

Reckoner
12-12-13, 08:52
Hi Prowler. The two girls both do naked B2B massage with happy ending, body slide etc. for the price they're hard to beat. There's no extras though, you can touch the girls to your hearts content but that's it.

As Omega2 says though Rada and Eva are both offering massage at the minute and as a duo that would be a great option. I'll be paying a visit soon myself.