PDA

View Full Version : man u drop more points

johnb59
01-12-13, 14:33
Have man u got what it takes this season or are they on the slide,and is moyes doing an ok job,hes under a lot of pressure having to try and live up to sir alex? are arsenal looking good for the title this year? they have tough games this month and people are saying they havnt really played the top teams yet?im a geordie fan and mid table or maybe a eufa spot might be achievable?

marsbar99
01-12-13, 14:44
As long as chelski under jose don't win the premiership and man utd get the cl place , it will do for this year . Id like to see man u go further in the CL and so far this year is an improvement on last seasons campaign .
Liverpool wont win it either but id go for arsenal this year.
Back to manchester united , cleverly smalling buttner young should be sold .
I like newcastle as its a handy 6 points most seasons .

kev80
02-12-13, 15:35
IMO top 4 will be a success for united this season.
I doubt arsenal will keep it up. They hav a very tough
Christmas/new year and once we start havin games every
3-4 days they normally crumble. Chelsea and city will be
main contenders I sadly hav to say. Liverpool will be hoping
Top 4 teams win the cups so they hav a chance of Europa
League. Or even finishing above Everton for the first time in ages
Would be a good result.

TomEA
02-12-13, 16:19
With the way things are going, considering were only what a 3rd of the way through the season, Chelsea, United, City, Arsenal all have a chance of placing first. As Kev said we do tend to have a bit fo a downfall around christmas time, I'm hoping considering this is the best start we have had since 02 or something that we have a new lease of life in the dressing room. United have had a few bad games but when they need a win Rooney always seems to come through, plus we haven't seen RVP in a while so I guess we will have to wait to see what impact he has. If Moyes places in the top 4 it will be a great achievment and I expect big things from him but defending the title will be difficult for him this year.

Niceguywithneeds
02-12-13, 19:35
Love to see Arsenal do it. Not a fan just like their football and approach.

Jaygoodtimes
04-12-13, 21:57
Finally david moyes gets to see everton win at old trafford

12 POINTS mind the gap ;)

Bambam1
04-12-13, 23:28
no cl for united next year top four will be city,chelsea,arsenal and liverpool and moyes sacked in one season

thumbles
05-12-13, 02:31
no cl for united next year top four will be city,chelsea,arsenal and liverpool and moyes sacked in one season

I think u need bucket of cold water u fallen asleep again
Ye all love it when united loose Well I can't really blame Ye not too many chances over the last few years hold on could be 26 years we were gettin away with murder and yes we have been found wanting this season and I doubt moyes will be sacked as long as he fixes the hole in midfield and rvp comes back firing on all cylinders its not even crimbo and I shall look forward to it and January when some players are playing elsewhere and some joining the pl and I hope everyone doesn't go on holidays in may

Niceguywithneeds
05-12-13, 09:52
United have been poor for years. On paper haven't been the strongest team for the best part of a decade and now that they are losing their fear factor they are vulnerable. Great for the neutrals and the oligarchs' teams. Notes took a poisoned cup with that job...he should have let some other eejit take the fall and then waltzed in for the United job.

Bambam1
05-12-13, 10:15
I think u need bucket of cold water u fallen asleep again
Ye all love it when united loose Well I can't really blame Ye not too many chances over the last few years hold on could be 26 years we were gettin away with murder and yes we have been found wanting this season and I doubt moyes will be sacked as long as he fixes the hole in midfield and rvp comes back firing on all cylinders its not even crimbo and I shall look forward to it and January when some players are playing elsewhere and some joining the pl and I hope everyone doesn't go on holidays in may

i think many would agree that city,chelsea,liverpool,arsenal and spurs are all better than utd this season,

thumbles
06-12-13, 05:37
i think many would agree that city,chelsea,liverpool,arsenal and spurs are all better than utd this season,

I tend to agree with dat at the start of the season and with a few games in the pool are back to normal been beaten by hull spurs can't get a goal chelsea is leaking goals and city form only good one way will arsenal last I'm sure there is more ups and downs for them as for united it can only get better and I think top four is still on and I think if dat happens I think it will be looked on as a good season and build for the next one

johnb59
07-12-13, 14:55
what a difference a week makes, last week the marsbar99 was telling me a handy six pointer every season against my beloved geordies ,but hes eating humble pie this weekend and were going for the six pointer now ,utd have been riding there luck for seasons, they are now the has beens and the butt of all jokes in the premier league now, they have only a hand full of decent players and one of them is a geordie ,so its time for a new manager, and real fans that actually go to the away fixtures, not the 99% of irish fans that watch em on motd.

footfrank
07-12-13, 14:57
ha ha lets all laugh at united :p

johnb59
07-12-13, 15:01
whats united getting for christmas, a new manager and 11 players ha ha ha and a partridge in a pear tree

NoBrain2
07-12-13, 15:34
Rumour has it Robin van Persie has handed in a transfer, can things get any worse for David Moyes

Bambam1
07-12-13, 19:04
Rumour has it Robin van Persie has handed in a transfer, can things get any worse for David Moyes

jesus already,united need a few good players defender two mid and a winger,there in serious trouble

aml
07-12-13, 19:51
Utter nonsense about rvp handing in a transfer,think there is issues between him and moyes though.I think all realistic utd fans didnt expect to win the title this year but like it or not the only difference from last year is that they have lost the fergie factor.He made ordinary players like clevery and welbeck passable utd players unlike now.

The Bunk
07-12-13, 19:53
I feel sorry for Moyes he's a good manager stuck in a slump but his days are numbered.

earlyriser
07-12-13, 22:56
Can't help being happy about his and United's predicament :D

Utter nonsense about rvp handing in a transfer,think there is issues between him and moyes though.I think all realistic utd fans didnt expect to win the title this year but like it or not the only difference from last year is that they have lost the fergie factor.He made ordinary players like clevery and welbeck passable utd players unlike now.

You're right, Fergie has made very average players look much better and he won the league last year with the worst squad of players he has had for a long time. It was always going to be difficult for the next manager following all of Fergie's success and if Moyes doesn't get them into Europe, some of the players may jump ship.

Raffles
07-12-13, 23:05
Moyes was never good enough to manage a club with the iconic status of Manchester United , so far out of his depth he is floundering...