PDA

View Full Version : censorship

djk
18-11-13, 15:53
You cant even complain about your honest review being removed now.your posts are deleted to.whats the point in having reviews if u cant give a bad one without being silenced

Diamond Jim
25-11-13, 11:30
It's a joke. I don't know what's going on reviews and posts are being removed left, right and centre.

Are the Mods actually employees of the website or are they regular posters who were asked to moderate. The later is always the worst as it turns into boards.ie

samlad
25-11-13, 12:34
It's a joke. I don't know what's going on reviews and posts are being removed left, right and centre.

Are the Mods actually employees of the website or are they regular posters who were asked to moderate. The later is always the worst as it turns into boards.ie

We are employees :) Well, the ones who deal with the reviews anyway. Some of the things we remove are disgraceful, so I think censorship (to a degree) is required. If your review was deleted, it would be invalid. If you are pushing to post it on the forums, it just reinforces why it was removed in the first place.