PDA

View Full Version : ballon do'r

Bambam1
03-11-13, 18:20
so lads and lassies who will win this award this year? personally i think cristiano ronaldo is and has been the best in the world and i hope he will win it this year,the most consistent goal scorer for years,dunno why people feel messi is better as i think he's limited,... no aerial threat,strength,power etc

10inchesandcounting
03-11-13, 21:20
All true my friend, but I was under the impression that the winner was always a player who traditionally won the champion 's league.
If true , it would make Ribery the winner even he doesn't appear to be a world class player, the other two clearly are.

Bambam1
03-11-13, 23:14
you could be right lad,i know the european player of the year winner is from the champions league winning team which ribery already won,i think munich won it last year and chelsea the year before but a chelsea player didnt win the ballon do'r that year iniesta did i think i could be wrong

lovethegirls
07-11-13, 22:34
Ronaldo deserves it this year been brilliant for years.

j81
08-11-13, 16:43
so lads and lassies who will win this award this year? personally i think cristiano ronaldo is and has been the best in the world and i hope he will win it this year,the most consistent goal scorer for years,dunno why people feel messi is better as i think he's limited,... no aerial threat,strength,power etc

messi limited ?? imagine how many more goals he d get if was an aerial threat , also there s no play acting or changing his hairstyle at half time during matches or throwing tantrams with him , its between messi and ribery for ballon d'or and rightly so

kieranlad
08-11-13, 18:39
messi limited ?? imagine how many more goals he d get if was an aerial threat , also there s no play acting or changing his hairstyle at half time during matches or throwing tantrams with him , its between messi and ribery for ballon d'or and rightly so

Stupid comment. Ribery was no where near Ronaldo's level last season. As for changing his hairstyle at half time? Silly anti-Ronaldo talk. He's scored more goals for Real Madrid than games played, he can do what he wants with his hair at half time.

SmallHorn
08-11-13, 19:26
Stupid comment. Ribery was no where near Ronaldo's level last season. As for changing his hairstyle at half time? Silly anti-Ronaldo talk. He's scored more goals for Real Madrid than games played, he can do what he wants with his hair at half time.

Fully Agreed.

Ronaldo has to win, he's outdone Messi, unbelievable goals record.
And he can score against Cech.

Bambam1
08-11-13, 19:51
messi not throwing tauntrams he has ridiculed sanchez in the dressing room he told him to stop shooting so much,during a madrid match the ball was going out of play and messi ran up and buried full blast at point blank range at a fan ronaldo on the other hand done the same accidentally and gave the fan his shirt,ronaldo is a comlete player messi is clearly not but he's still a great player

SmallHorn
08-11-13, 19:53
messi not throwing tauntrams he has ridiculed sanchez in the dressing room he told him to stop shooting so much,during a madrid match the ball was going out of play and messi ran up and buried full blast at point blank range at a fan ronaldo on the other hand done the same accidentally and gave the fan his shirt,ronaldo is a comlete player messi is clearly not but he's still a great player

Ronaldo is quite cocky, that's fine, look at Zlatan, works for both of them.
Just something about Messi that's off putting. He's a little shit haha

islandboy1
09-11-13, 07:33
Messi is a better player as he is a team player Ronaldo is a class act but is very much an indivuadal at real madrid as he was at Man Utd

Bambam1
09-11-13, 11:50
what do you mean a team player,messi is the only one who ever scores,maybe not so much this season since neymar came along,one simple question you ask yourself who is a complete player ronaldo or messi? ronaldo clearly is he would fit into any style of play,everybody entitled to their opinion but thats my take on it

kieranlad
09-11-13, 14:31
Messi is a better player as he is a team player Ronaldo is a class act but is very much an indivuadal at real madrid as he was at Man Utd

Typical old sticks being used to beat Ronaldo with in this thread. The team player one now, do people even watch him play? Or just describe him as the same type of player he was when he first moved to United almost 10 years ago.

Messi has the advantage of playing for arguably the best club side ever, with some of the best player makers ever, in a league where only one other team comes anywhere close to them. Drop Messi and Ronaldo into the Stoke City/West Ham/Ireland squad, which player do you think will be more successful then?

Bambam1
09-11-13, 17:26
ronaldo just scored a hatrick one was a freekick,he also gave an assist to benzema.absolutely lethal

kieranlad
09-11-13, 19:02
ronaldo just scored a hatrick one was a freekick,he also gave an assist to benzema.absolutely lethal

I think that makes it 7 goals and 3 assists in 3 games since last weekend?

peregine
09-11-13, 21:47

Oh great, now if only I could put the ' in the right place. Balloon d'or

ocred
09-11-13, 23:32

23rd hat trick for RM. Amazing record

Bambam1
10-11-13, 10:06
24 goals this season so far

Bambam1
13-01-14, 20:14
ahem lol well done ronaldo an absolute legend

blueberry
13-01-14, 21:33
About time

MarkY91
13-01-14, 21:52
congradulations on ronaldo winning the award solely because messi had an injury stricken 2013 ;)

ocred
13-01-14, 22:45
Stay classy Barcelona :p

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd4CazhCMAAzF7-.jpg

Bambam1
13-01-14, 23:18
congradulations on ronaldo winning the award solely because messi had an injury stricken 2013 ;)

anti ronaldo talk,messi was out for two months,ronaldo had 69 goals in 60 games and took portugal to the world cup and paid his taxes :)

bettercallsaul
13-01-15, 13:29

I am sure that was a factor in deciding who was the worlds best player for 2014.

muc2009
16-01-15, 22:56
Used to hate ronaldo. But dint mind him nw