PDA

View Full Version : Football teams you have a soft spot for

lovethegirls
27-10-13, 19:30
We all support our favorite football teams mine being Everton. But do you have a soft spot for other clubs apart from the clubs you love be it Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd etc. Have to say have a soft spot for Arsenal Mainly due to my brothers following them. Always look out for Bolton, Wigan and Barnet yes Barnet lol.

lovethegirls
27-10-13, 19:53
I like leeds, and would like to see them back in the premiership, although i think that day is a long time away.

Thought Leeds would have come up this year with Brian McDermott. Still early days but a playoff place is looking there best bet. Mad how far they went down a few years ago CL football mad.

Morpheus
28-10-13, 00:48
We all support our favorite football teams mine being Everton. But do you have a soft spot for other clubs apart from the clubs you love be it Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd etc. Have to say have a soft spot for Arsenal Mainly due to my brothers following them. Always look out for Bolton, Wigan and Barnet yes Barnet lol.

I have a soft spot for Arsenal. I'd like to beat each and everyone one of them till they are soft and mushy like peas!!! Oh sorry, that's not what your thread is about!!!!!!:p

But to answer your question LTG, this season I have a soft spot for Liverpool. They've had a huge fall from grace the last few years. Now their SAS duo are playing seriously impressive football and getting goals!! I wouldn't mind seeing them finish top four.

So apart from my team the only other team I would begrudgingly like to do ok would be Liverpool this season. If they do well this season, then I'll hate them like all the rest of the top flight!!!;)

Morpheus
28-10-13, 00:50

P.S. Everton is doing really well under Martinez. No mean feat considering that he has had to replace one of the longest serving managers in the premiership (Ferguson and Wenger excluded).

lovethegirls
28-10-13, 00:58
P.S. Everton is doing really well under Martinez. No mean feat considering that he has had to replace one of the longest serving managers in the premiership (Ferguson and Wenger excluded).

Been very Impressed by Martinez. Doing brilliant so far long may it continue.

lovethegirls
28-10-13, 01:01
I have a soft spot for Arsenal. I'd like to beat each and everyone one of them till they are soft and mushy like peas!!! Oh sorry, that's not what your thread is about!!!!!!:p

But to answer your question LTG, this season I have a soft spot for Liverpool. They've had a huge fall from grace the last few years. Now their SAS duo are playing seriously impressive football and getting goals!! I wouldn't mind seeing them finish top four.

So apart from my team the only other team I would begrudgingly like to do ok would be Liverpool this season. If they do well this season, then I'll hate them like all the rest of the top flight!!!;)

Honestly thought you were a sound bloke then you said you have a soft spot for Liverpool lol. Na just joking they are playing well good to see both Merseyside clubs doing well the way it should be.

User300415
28-10-13, 10:42
I always look out for the results of Berwick Rangers and Brechin City. When I was a kid I found an old mag that gave all the results from a season in the 1960's - the two lads were bottom of the pile then and have been most of the time since.