PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sarah and Co! - Missing Gemma review

roryman
16-09-08, 20:55
My dear Sarah, one of your staff is for the chop!

I reviewed the lovely Gemma nearly a month back and its still missing in action

Could you do me a favour dear, and do the necessary?

Appreciate it

Rory

lorna123
17-09-08, 18:21
I think u have 2 write review agagin

as a client off mine said same thing happened and had 2 re right it b 4 it came up

rachel

xxxxx

hope this helps

roryman
17-09-08, 19:31
I think u have 2 write review agagin

as a client off mine said same thing happened and had 2 re right it b 4 it came up

rachel

xxxxx

hope this helps

Thanks Rachel, but I am sure they CAN find it if they really look!!

PS
Waiting for you to come to Dublin!!

lorna123
17-09-08, 19:55
soon i hope

and as ALWAYS MY PRICES THE SAME

XXXXXXXXXX

RACHEL

sexybabehere
17-09-08, 20:26
thats strange another client emailed me yesterday sayin same thing he put up a reveiw but its never been put up 4 me

i wonder how many other people put in reviews 4 me and they have nt been put up ???

admin any ideas ??? my other client said he spoke 2 patrica about the review

gemma

xx

Sarah
18-09-08, 15:00
My dear Sarah, one of your staff is for the chop!

I reviewed the lovely Gemma nearly a month back and its still missing in action

Could you do me a favour dear, and do the necessary?

Appreciate it

Rory

I would love to help you with that but review never appeared in our system.There is no chance we could sort it out for you this time.

Please make sure ,whenever posting a review ,that at the end it should say that it has been submited corectlly.This is very important,when someone will miss this information, review will not be activated.
Another thing is that we need 24 hours to submit your review. If after that time you still can not see it active online,please send me PM or resubmit review again.That's the best way, to make sure your review will be online.
There is no technical problems with review system , as far as i know.

Sarah
18-09-08, 15:04
thats strange another client emailed me yesterday sayin same thing he put up a reveiw but its never been put up 4 me

i wonder how many other people put in reviews 4 me and they have nt been put up ???

admin any ideas ??? my other client said he spoke 2 patrica about the review

gemma

xx

Don't know that hun,

If someone realize that review is not active in 24hours ,please DO resend it AGAIN,when your memories are Fresh.

dreamon
18-09-08, 16:11
I would love to help you with that but review never appeared in our system.There is no chance we could sort it out for you this time.

Please make sure ,whenever posting a review ,that at the end it should say that it has been submited corectlly.This is very important,when someone will miss this information, review will not be activated.
Another thing is that we need 24 hours to submit your review. If after that time you still can not see it active online,please send me PM or resubmit review again.That's the best way, to make sure your review will be online.
There is no technical problems with review system , as far as i know.

There has to be a problem. I did not have much difficulty in the beginning but of 20 reviews written over the last month or two only about 10 have got through. In other words I have had to write each review an average of two times. I have always got the recieved message. I thought that in my case that it might be because I operate from two different computers, although not at the same time. It is annoying.

Hot Lizzy
18-09-08, 19:45
there has to be a problem. I did not have much difficulty in the beginning but of 20 reviews written over the last month or two only about 10 have got through. In other words i have had to write each review an average of two times. I have always got the recieved message. I thought that in my case that it might be because i operate from two different computers, although not at the same time. It is annoying.

no way you can have seen and written 20 reviews........... Baby you poor thing or on reflection maybe they are back dated - sorry...... Xxx l

Patricia
18-09-08, 21:10
We are looking at this folks, but we can't find any problem yet. Every test review we submit from every computer and user account is coming through to us fine, so it is difficult to see where a problem could be.