PDA

View Full Version : [Dublin] Fuck friday!

rosieotoole69
27-09-13, 13:15
86807Hi Guys and Gals...my last day in Dublin...RED COW LUAS STOP JUST OFF M50....I Finish at 8pm...Ireland's Horniest Housewife.....Dirty Bitch !!!....A Real Mature Irish BBW born and bred Dublin!......I'm as Horny as Fuck and need Cock.....so lets get it on and Fuck Dirty...Fucking Spunk me Baby!!!...all over me..ummm!....I love getting it Hard and Fast, and if you want to bring a friend and Spit Roast me at both ends..ummm I'm sooo Fucking wet at the Thought!!!....Gangbang and Party Fun....Bring it on!!!!.....I also do Filthy Filthy Phone Sex.....Wank your Fucking Spunk over my massive fucking Tits and Face.....I love the thought of about 20 Men wanking all over rme!!!!....Gets my Cunt so Juicy!!!.....Cum on Guys....bring the Wife/Girlfriend if you want for some serious Cunt Licking too!!!!....If you want a real Girlfriend Experience or a Friendly Chat, or everything all together, i'm your woman...FUN FRIENDLY and FUCKING FILTHY....!!!...Ring me Now...085 28 22 32 2...adult-doggy-styleadult-doggy-style