PDA

View Full Version : Mayweather v Canelo

reflex
14-09-13, 13:52
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/6430/pd0n.jpg

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3016/7kav.jpg

Matthysse v Garcia should be a cracker too :firing:

Anyone else gonna be watchin ? Predictions ?

I got Mayweather by UD and Matthysse by KO

milkman
14-09-13, 15:13
Safe predictions there reflex .....but the correct ones - canelo will put on a SHOW of weight for his fight but just doesn't have the skills to beat pretty boy. Floyd ain't going to mix it with the bigger man so UD indeed to Floyd.

Hope the Argie wins by ko - exciting guy and Garcia ain't exactly hard to hit.

reflex
14-09-13, 19:12
Safe predictions there reflex .....but the correct ones - canelo will put on a SHOW of weight for his fight but just doesn't have the skills to beat pretty boy. Floyd ain't going to mix it with the bigger man so UD indeed to Floyd.

Hope the Argie wins by ko - exciting guy and Garcia ain't exactly hard to hit.

Yup Canelo will be eating straight rights all night :firing:

Was hoping to get hammered tonight but I just remembered I have the NCT tomorrow morning. I'll be watching but won't be drinking much :(

AbsoluteNoob
14-09-13, 21:56
Canelo for me.

Not only is he a GINGER MEXICAN, he's a handsome bastard!

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/1223/mag_next_alvarez01jr_576.jpg

Dat jawline.

In all seriousness, I dislike Mayweather thus I want to see him beat, bad.

reflex
14-09-13, 22:10
I'm not a big fan of him outside the ring either, but inside it he always gets the job done. You should watch the All Access episodes, Floyd takes arrogant and flashy to a whole new level :lmao:

reflex
15-09-13, 04:31
Bieber on Floy'ds corner :lmao:

reflex
15-09-13, 05:40
Well done to Garcia but Matthysse was a bit of a disappointment

Mayweather on the other hand, another masterclass. Shocking by one of the judges to score a draw :eek:

richieboy
15-09-13, 09:55
Mayweather was a different class alvarez tried hard but mayweather was to fast don't know how one judge gave it a draw .

screwloose
16-09-13, 22:44
Mayweather was a different class alvarez tried hard but may weather was to fast don't know how one judge gave it a draw .

is there anyone around at the moment that actually would beat mayweather

milkman
17-09-13, 13:49

Rigondeaux - if he could effectively add 14 lbs to his frame . Rigo actually has a better defensive record than Mayweather and that's saying something.
His schooling of Donaire was truly excellent though Donaire was somewhat distracted. Rigo nowhere near active enough and would need 3 or 4 more massive fights to generate enough interest for floyd to drop down a few lbs to meet him at some catchweight. Won't happen being realistic about it.

Floyd next victim probably against Garcia or maybe Bradley . Maybe if pacman destroys Rios in the fall ,maybe a bit of excitement for that fight might be generated.

kassam
17-09-13, 15:34
Garcia i dont believe will beat mayweather and the pacman has been beaten to many times and think he is passed it but would like to see him beat mayweather.
I Dont see anyone at present there that would beat mayweather, he is a crafty guy

richieboy
18-09-13, 04:08

Not at the moment its a pity he was not around when hagler ,leonard,hearns or duran were boxing he would have been tested then .

kassam
18-09-13, 08:57
to be honest I cant see anyone beating him anytime soon and he may retire soon before someone comes along or the other younger ones get better as he knows himself, he is getting no younger

milkman
18-09-13, 10:33
Not at the moment its a pity he was not around when hagler ,leonard,hearns or duran were boxing he would have been tested then .

About 2 years ago, RING magazine did an article '10 welterweights that would beat PBF' - in it , thet went for Sugar Ray Leonard , Thomas Hearns and De la Hoya of the modern era as victors over him.