06-09-13, 20:43
Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio !

the nylon guy
06-09-13, 20:45
ireland are stoke city indisguise

Rocker123
06-09-13, 20:47
ireland are stoke city indisguise

Thats a bit harsh............ on Stoke City.

ber
06-09-13, 20:49
Thats a bit harsh............ on Stoke City.

Ooops twill take us a bit longer to pay for the Aviva ,and no drinking party for John Delany in Rio

Clueless
06-09-13, 20:55
What did we expect except this or worse! New manager please!

NoBrain2
06-09-13, 20:55
Gutted! Gutted!:dunno:
New manager please!

ah you never know, might beat Germany yet lol

Rocker123
06-09-13, 20:56
Ah it's awfully disappointing. That's all I can say. :confused:

Rocker123
06-09-13, 20:57
ah you never know, might beat Germany yet lol

Yeah.... At hurling ....... maybe!

ladiesman217
06-09-13, 20:58
*facepalm*

Watched the 20 mins of the match before I had to go out. Saw Keane's goal and thought this was gonna be our game. So my question is: :wtf: happened?

^^ Apart from Trappatoni that is.

Bmloc
06-09-13, 20:58
Glad they lost. They would have failed down the line anyway. Happy it's over now so i can stop caring. I'm going to Brazil in December anyway so fuck it... :D

Rocker123
06-09-13, 21:00
*facepalm*

Watched the 20 mins of the match before I had to go out. Saw Keane's goal and thought this was gonna be our game. So my question is: :wtf: happened?

^^ Apart from Trappatoni that is.

I agree! Lets post a negative review!!!

mer
06-09-13, 21:00
its not really up to the manger tho, its the players the manger is not going to make them play any better, you have to be able to do it on your own if your in collage or anything your not going to have your lecturer at your tests giving you the answers :D

anyway i don't watch the footy its just i always hear its always the mangers fault but how? does he hold the players hands on the pitch and whisper dirty things in there ears to get the balls flowing around the pitch ha :D

hope you all have a good weekend :) maybe its better we didn't qualify as we would be destroyed LOL

I see the same thing with hurling and football you have this mad lunatic "excuse my language" but a fucking idiot on the sideline screaming well dude no point in screaming your voice aint going to make them play any better just let them play the damn game that they have trained for as i said if you are studying and then doing your tests you aint going to have your lecturer screaming at you to put in the correct answers same thing really its up to the individual on the day to produce the goods :)

okay okay im sorry for ranting on haha :lmao:

but its true LOL

NoBrain2
06-09-13, 21:03
Yeah.... At hurling ....... maybe!

jesus it would be great if they let us use hurleys, might even things up a bit

Rocker123
06-09-13, 21:06
jesus it would be great if they let us use hurleys, might even things up a bit
Yeah Maybe!!!

mer
06-09-13, 21:07
Yeah Maybe!!!

nah Ireland are just shit LOL

ladiesman217
06-09-13, 21:11
nah Ireland are just shit LOL

LDM approves this message.

mer
06-09-13, 21:13
LDM approves this message.

why thank you sweetie :kiss:

Rocker123
06-09-13, 21:20
I'm gutted guess I'll have to wear a Brazil top next year me flights booked an all.......:(

Ah feck it.... I'm going to the pub.... You wanna join me drown the sorrows?

Clueless
06-09-13, 21:38
I reckon that I have the qualifications to be the new manager!

ocred
06-09-13, 21:39
I could go off on a rant right now but fuck it we were just bleedin poison:mad:

mer
06-09-13, 21:39
Ah feck it.... I'm going to the pub.... You wanna join me drown the sorrows?

its not a good idea to go swimming while drunk LOL

Rocker123
06-09-13, 21:45
its not a good idea to go swimming while drunk LOL
Diving then? Lol

ladiesman217
06-09-13, 21:45
I created myself in FIFA 13 and brought the team to world cup victory! So maybe if I join the team for real I could do the same!

mer
06-09-13, 21:47
Diving then? Lol

that sounds better :p

Ted E Bear
06-09-13, 22:13
I can't understand why they didn't get rid of Trap after Germany beat us up and get in a new manager with a view to the next Euros because the world cup was gone when Sweden drew 4 -4 with Germany,a new manager could have brought in young players and give them some experience in this campaign instead of instead of trying to build a team and qualify at the same time.

Rocker123
06-09-13, 22:15
I can't understand why they didn't get rid of Trap after Germany beat us up and get in a new manager with a view to the next Euros because the world cup was gone when Sweden drew 4 -4 with Germany,a new manager could have brought in young players and give them some experience in this campaign instead of instead of trying to build a team and qualify at the same time.

Trap has a contract and if they let him go they still have to pay him plus pay the new manager. 4 Million I heard he was due.

Rocker123
06-09-13, 22:18
Your on where we going ...

Someplace lively to distract us from the football.......

Ted E Bear
06-09-13, 22:35
Trap has a contract and if they let him go they still have to pay him plus pay the new manager. 4 Million I heard he was due.

He wouldn't be the first manager with a contract to get the boot,he hasn't been on 2 million a year for a while but i suppose the rest of his back room team would have to be paid off also.

youngsausage
06-09-13, 22:49
Trap a joke can't even speak the language all out defence pile of oul shite

Rocker123
06-09-13, 22:55
I, m delighted we got beat. Paddy power gave me 13/8 on the swedes and stuck 40 squids on them and....... seriously the Irish team in its current state is a joke. Nobbie keane up front lol

And have you decided how to spend your winnings??

ladiesman217
06-09-13, 22:55
Here's to 2018!!

Rocker123
06-09-13, 22:58
Here's to 2018!!

No way!!! by 2018 ill be.......... (carry the one)...... No! I cannot bear to think!!!

ladiesman217
06-09-13, 23:01
The profit goes into my kitty. Punting kitty :). Can't think of any better way to spend it.

Could always donate it to charity.

Rocker123
06-09-13, 23:02
Thats what I thought you would say. nice way to pay for yourr hobby!

Davybrowneyes
06-09-13, 23:40
Don't worry about it lads. Give it another 20 years or so and Ireland will have some team.I've a great plan.get all our Irish birds to have it off with our foreign nationals.the offspring will be super talented footballers.come to think of it .us lads can have it of with the females foreign birds instead.don't know why no-one suggested this yet.

scotty123
06-09-13, 23:52
its not really up to the manger tho, its the players the manger is not going to make them play any better, you have to be able to do it on your own if your in collage or anything your not going to have your lecturer at your tests giving you the answers :D

anyway i don't watch the footy its just i always hear its always the mangers fault but how? does he hold the players hands on the pitch and whisper dirty things in there ears to get the balls flowing around the pitch ha :D

hope you all have a good weekend :) maybe its better we didn't qualify as we would be destroyed LOL

I see the same thing with hurling and football you have this mad lunatic "excuse my language" but a fucking idiot on the sideline screaming well dude no point in screaming your voice aint going to make them play any better just let them play the damn game that they have trained for as i said if you are studying and then doing your tests you aint going to have your lecturer screaming at you to put in the correct answers same thing really its up to the individual on the day to produce the goods :)

okay okay im sorry for ranting on haha :lmao:

but its true LOL

That's were or wrong.... the manager tells the players what way 2 play eg. defensive/offensive. And who plays and were and formation. Bye bye trap

patty
07-09-13, 00:07
New manager please!

very sorry Ireland do not go to Brazil they will be really missed :(

peregine
07-09-13, 01:28
New manager please!

not much point getting a new manager now. wait till the end of these qualifiers.

Sexy Fernanda
07-09-13, 01:31
Don't worry about it lads. Give it another 20 years or so and Ireland will have some team.I've a great plan.get all our Irish birds to have it off with our foreign nationals.the offspring will be super talented footballers.come to think of it .us lads can have it of with the females foreign birds instead.don't know why no-one suggested this yet.

Could be a hot Brazilian bird! :flirt:

Amanda Babe
07-09-13, 08:43
Glad they lost. They would have failed down the line anyway. Happy it's over now so i can stop caring. I'm going to Brazil in December anyway so fuck it... :D

Welcome Darling ;) Enjoy my lovely country :kiss:

westcorklad
07-09-13, 09:21
A bad performance and result without a doubt. Ireland still have a slight chance of finishing 2nd in the group but will now have to beat both Austria and Germany away to do so unless other teams do them a favour. If Traps time as Irish manager is coming to an end who would be likely to take over? I have seen Martin O Neill being mentioned, but his reputation has taken a hit in recent months and I cant think of anyone else that would be available now.

Davybrowneyes
07-09-13, 10:45
Could be a hot Brazilian bird! :flirt:

Now that would make some future team.:)

ocred
07-09-13, 15:19
This lad has been on the scratcher for over a year. We could do a lot worse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bert_van_Marwijk

happyspud
07-09-13, 15:21
Anyone know when Trap's contract is due to end. I think its time to try a new manager but there is no magic cure for the fact that the quality of players available just isn't there at the moment.

ocred
07-09-13, 15:25
Anyone know when Trap's contract is due to end. I think its time to try a new manager but there is no magic cure for the fact that the quality of players available just isn't there at the moment.

AFAIK it's up when we our involvement in the World Cup is over (i.e. next month)