Group A: Manchester United, Shakhtar Donetsk, Bayer Leverkusen, Real Sociedad
Group B: Real Madrid, Juventus, Galatasaray, FC Copenhagen
Group C: Benfica, Paris St Germain, Olympiakos, Anderlecht
Group D: Bayern Munich, CSKA Moscow, Manchester City, Viktoria Plzen
Group E: Chelsea, Schalke, Basel, Steaua Bucharest
Group F: Arsenal, Marseille, Borussia Dortmund, Napoli
Group G: Porto, Atletico Madrid, Zenit St Petersburg, Austria Vienna
Group H: Barcelona, AC Milan, Ajax, Celtic

On paper I would expect Man Utd Chelsea and Man City to qualify for the knockout stages.Arsenal could be up against it and Celtic look to have very little chance of getting out of their group but who knows.

Best Before
04-09-13, 09:10
Group A: Manchester United, Shakhtar Donetsk, Bayer Leverkusen, Real Sociedad
Group B: Real Madrid, Juventus, Galatasaray, FC Copenhagen
Group C: Benfica, Paris St Germain, Olympiakos, Anderlecht
Group D: Bayern Munich, CSKA Moscow, Manchester City, Viktoria Plzen
Group E: Chelsea, Schalke, Basel, Steaua Bucharest
Group F: Arsenal, Marseille, Borussia Dortmund, Napoli
Group G: Porto, Atletico Madrid, Zenit St Petersburg, Austria Vienna
Group H: Barcelona, AC Milan, Ajax, Celtic

On paper I would expect Man Utd Chelsea and Man City to qualify for the knockout stages.Arsenal could be up against it and Celtic look to have very little chance of getting out of their group but who knows.

Its looks almost impossible for celtic, but there no better team when faced with a challenge.

TomEA
04-09-13, 09:15
I think it will more depend on the climate of the day(not literally) but with high spirits there is no reason we can't make it out of that group.

Drunkenmaster
05-09-13, 02:04
Dont see Celtic getting out at all tbh, i would bet on u guys finishing last in the group the other teams are so far ahead it would be a miracle to get 2nd spot imo.

TomEA
19-09-13, 09:06
Walcotts goal was a beauty, hasn't scored in weeks either! Ramsey is turning into a decent little player.

westcorklad
19-09-13, 13:00
Chelsea beaten at home by Basle.I wonder how long it will be before the "Mourinho Out" banners start appearing.Rafa Benitez may not seem all that bad a manager now eh?

ocred
01-10-13, 19:44
Arsenal seem to be coasting anyway

ocred
01-10-13, 22:10
Thought napoli would be alot better.

They're the kind of team that don't travel well. It will be a different story when Arsenal go over there

TomEA
02-10-13, 09:20
Played v. well last night, can see Ozil starting to settle in now, Ramsey, Sanga, Giroud & Wilshere all making good runs.

ocred
03-10-13, 17:25
Man city getting hammered at home, 3 nil down to bayern, citys woes n the cl continue.

and wtf is up with Joe Hart this season. He's muck!!

TomEA
04-10-13, 10:41
and wtf is up with Joe Hart this season. He's muck!!

City's defence as a whole has been a bit of a shocker, I don't understand why Clichy is even on the pitch most of the time.

Asylum15
14-10-13, 15:32
I'd love to see Barcelona v Arsenal again this year.

Would be a cracker!

petebriquette
22-10-13, 18:49
I think Arsenal will be far too strong for Dortmund tonight and will run out easy winners, it's 3-0 to the Arsenal for me !!

petebriquette
22-10-13, 19:26
I made a slight error of judgement i meant to say 3-1 to the Arsenal in the 2nd half !!

ocred
22-10-13, 20:24
Not going to be 3-1 either

ocred
22-10-13, 20:38
Had a feeling Dortmund were going to nick this one. That group is wide open now

petebriquette
22-10-13, 21:33
Had a feeling Dortmund were going to nick this one. That group is wide open now
I was the same as you ocred, I had a feeling that Dortmund were going to nick this one as well.

ocred
22-10-13, 21:50
Starting to look a bit dodgy for Arsenal now. They need to get something over in Dortmund in a fortnight. Chelsea got their mojo back tonight anyway

Jaygoodtimes
22-10-13, 23:19
Palace, chelsea (cup) liverpool, dortmund and United are our next fixtures. Its going to be very interesting to see how we get through this. As for the loss tonight It was very disappointing but we will emerge from the group, Napoli are poor, marseille lol and dortmund away...well we have to step it up on tonights performance and see If we can get anything from the game.

TomEA
23-10-13, 08:41
I got the score n the arsenal game right, jst the wrong way round. So arsenal fail there first real test of the season. Good wins for chelsea and celtic.

Can't write them off so easily, we were the dominant force for most of the game...put Lewandowski in that position however, and he isn't going to miss.

I'd hoped we would have given Gnabry a little more time on the pitch, I think the kids got something.

Martin Ward
23-10-13, 08:49
Can't write them off so easily, we were the dominant force for most of the game...put Lewandowski in that position however, and he isn't going to miss.

I'd hoped we would have given Gnabry a little more time on the pitch, I think the kids got something.

Deutschland uber Alles............:)

Seriously, Arsenal are not going to be the only team to lose to Dortmund this year, they are a class act.

Morpheus
06-11-13, 00:04
The two manchester clubs should win tonight, but the game of the nyt is juventus v real madrid. Ile go for madrid to win and bale to score.

Well at least one of your predictions came true Ketchup!;)

I've no great love for either Manchester club, but City were very good tonight. Great performance by Aguero.

And yes, Bale did score for Madrid! Mind you, so did Ronaldo!

ocred
06-11-13, 20:54
Arsenal getting run ragged at the moment

ocred
06-11-13, 21:04
....and they go up and score. Ramsey again!!!

reflex
06-11-13, 22:14
Huge win for Arsenal. They should be able to get at least a point away to Napoli in the last game, so if they beat Marseille in 3 weeks time they should be through.

Morpheus
07-11-13, 00:06
Tough away games for arsenal and celtic tonight against dortmund and ajax. Arsenal have a good away record, and dortmund a good home record. Ide settle for a draw. My predictions are wins for dortmund, ajax, and chelsea to beat schalke.

....and they go up and score. Ramsey again!!!

Huge win for Arsenal. They should be able to get at least a point away to Napoli in the last game, so if they beat Marseille in 3 weeks time they should be through.

Good win for Arsenal. Well a very important one anyway! They were fairly impressive to hold off Dortmund. Ramsey again!!! He must have kissed the Blarney stone or something!!:p

Not looking good for Dortmund now as they are third in their group. We'll have to see if last year's runner up's have in them to salvage themselves and qualify.

Chelsea sitting pretty and Mourinho looking smug. Easy win for them. Eto looking good! Not bad for a 32 year old!!

lovethegirls
07-11-13, 21:14
Ramsey scoring again a great win for Arsenal last night.

ocred
26-11-13, 19:42
hope u are right, but sometimes games dont work out like they should. Arsenal haven't a great home record the last while, however they should be able to beat marseille tonight. My predictions for tonight are wins for arsenal, celtic and chelsea to draw with basel. Also dortmund to beat napoli.

Can't see anything other than an Arsenal win. Dortmund are in a bit of a funk at the moment. As well as losing to Arsenal, they also lost their last 2 Bundesliga games. Wouldn't be surprised to see Napoli get something out there. Celtic to draw and Chelsea to win

ocred
11-12-13, 18:19
Bit of a turn-up for the books today with Galatasaray eliminating Juventus

ocred
11-12-13, 22:48
Got all my predictions right tonight. Arsenal beaten 2 - 0, but go through n second place. No matter who they get n the last 16 it will be tough, but at least their there. Chelsea top their group. Celtic hammered by barca.

That could have ended badly for Arsenal.

ocred
13-12-13, 18:36
That Jurgen Klopp lad is a bit of a headbanger. Celebrating getting through the group stages by giving one of his players a slap in the head!!:shocked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2ep4jrt1sc

TomEA
16-12-13, 11:35
Arsenal odds on winning the CL just went from 16/1 to 40/1

thumbles
16-12-13, 23:09
would it be worth putting ten euro on them tom? Also city 18 / 1.

Make it twenty a tenner on each surely worth dat

blueberry
17-02-14, 21:34
Cl is back tomorrow night, with man city v barca the tie of the round. I think it wil be a very open game with a few goals, i think barca wil go through overall but city to win tomorrow night. I also think that all of the teams that won their groups wil go through to quarter finals.
I think city need to play barca and not defend and they have a chance

blueberry
18-02-14, 21:11
Good enough match city are giving it a go

ocred
18-02-14, 21:41
Yeah City can concentrate on the league now

blueberry
18-02-14, 22:10
Psg win 4-0

Clyde
19-02-14, 18:03
Very tough game for arsenal tonight, i think bayern are the best team n the cl this year. Arsenal wil find it very hard to break them down and wil miss walcott for his pace. A one nil result would be great, but lets hope that they can at least keep the tie alive for the second leg. I think athletico madrid wil beat ac milan n the other game.

I think your spot on but I'd love to see Arsenal go through they need a break.

blueberry
19-02-14, 20:08
Great chance missed by ozil. Could be very costly, u have to take them chances at this level, and against bayern especially.
Bad penalty

petebriquette
19-02-14, 20:36
It will end 0-0 . The arsenal to defend like Michael Caine in Zulu.

blueberry
19-02-14, 20:45
I think arsenal will nick it 1_0

petebriquette
19-02-14, 20:49
Very optimistic indeed

blueberry
19-02-14, 20:52
Very optimistic indeed

Just have a feeling then again I am nearly always wrong

blueberry
19-02-14, 21:01
Well I was right got it wrong again

ocred
19-02-14, 21:38
All over bar the shouting

blueberry
19-02-14, 21:49
Arsenal all to do second leg

reflex
19-02-14, 22:08
Watched the Arsenal game at a pub here in Italy. It was full of Bayern fans lol

Bayern just too good in the end, which is nothing to be ashamed about in the slightest. Bayern are too good for probably every team, even the likes of Barcelona, Madrid, etc.

blueberry
19-02-14, 22:08
Madrid 1 milian0

blueberry
19-02-14, 22:15
Four away wins n the four games so far, maybe that jst shows the strength of the teams that won their groups.

A Madrid look like a good team might go a long way

Naughtynatalie
25-02-14, 19:43
any predictions for the United game?

I'm going for 0 - 2 to my beloved Reds :p

Clyde
25-02-14, 19:48
1 all draw..that's a 2-1 agg for Man U

Naughtynatalie
25-02-14, 19:55
1 all draw..that's a 2-1 agg for Man U

oh wasnt expecting that Clyde, saw you had replied & was thinking what abuse is he giving now :p haha

I'll take a draw, obviously but prefer a win ;)

ocred
25-02-14, 20:07
All my predictions never come true so I'm going for a Utd win;)

Clyde
25-02-14, 20:08
oh wasnt expecting that Clyde, saw you had replied & was thinking what abuse is he giving now :p haha

I'll take a draw, obviously but prefer a win ;)
United are passing the ball well, should go there way.

ocred
25-02-14, 20:23
When you're on a bad run..... you concede goals like that

Clyde
25-02-14, 20:24
Omg soft goal....

corm
25-02-14, 21:43
That was a pathetic performance. They don't deserve to go through.

ocred
25-02-14, 22:27
You would still fancy Utd to win the second leg comfortably. But the way they are defending at the moment Olympiakos could easily nick the away goal which could make it a bridge to far.

johnb59
25-02-14, 22:52
Utd are a spent force will win nothing this year and Will have to spend massive to catch up with the top 3 had there day ? I think so? Rooney running around like headless chicken van Persie couldn't score with the help of ei, vidic leaving,Ferdinand on drugs,moyes buying dopes,better off trying to join spl might just beat Celtic?

Naughtynatalie
26-02-14, 09:04
hi natalie, well u got the score right, jst the wrong way round. I thought utd wud win tonight, but they played poorly and got what they deserved. Still not out of it though, but no away goal could be vital.

should of kept my bloody mouth shut :( ... they played well for 90 .................. seconds ffs :crazy:

You would still fancy Utd to win the second leg comfortably. But the way they are defending at the moment Olympiakos could easily nick the away goal which could make it a bridge to far.

I'm giving up on my 30 yrs of being a football fan & taking up knitting, think I may find that more enjoyable :dead:

Clyde
26-02-14, 09:11
should of kept my bloody mouth shut :( ... they played well for 90 .................. seconds ffs :crazy:

I'm giving up on my 30 yrs of being a football fan & taking up knitting, think I may find that more enjoyable :dead:

Ah don't they always bounce back one bad year and they come back fighting a winger and power player in midfield, and discipline in the backs and it's sorted.

Naughtynatalie
26-02-14, 09:52
Ah don't they always bounce back one bad year and they come back fighting a winger and power player in midfield, and discipline in the backs and it's sorted.

Right Mr, thats 2 reasonable responses I've hyad from you .......... where is Clyde & what have you done with him? :bigeyes:

I couldnt give up football if my life depended on it! Its just so frustrating watching them at the mo :(

Clyde
26-02-14, 10:02
Right Mr, thats 2 reasonable responses I've hyad from you .......... where is Clyde & what have you done with him? :bigeyes:

I couldnt give up football if my life depended on it! Its just so frustrating watching them at the mo :(
Im a lover not a fighter lol .... Well I must be going soft in my old age, not down below thankfully, hard as nails ( a bit more Clyde )

j81
26-02-14, 11:03
serious over haul of players required at old trafford , but is moyes the man to do it , vidic ferdinand evra all out of contract
in the summer and the centre midfield is a shambles

ocred
26-02-14, 17:38
I can see Chelsea nicking this one tonight

ocred
26-02-14, 21:29
Chelsea should have been out of sight by half time.

blueberry
26-02-14, 23:29
Real madrid did good

westcorklad
11-03-14, 22:25
A creditable draw for arsenal on the night, but all the damage was done n the first leg. So its the same story, different year. Athletico easily beat milan. Can bayern retain their title.

Of course they can and are the favourites with the bookies but Real Madrid and Barcelona will be there or thereabouts too. I would not rule Chelsea out either.

thehighwayman
12-03-14, 12:12
I think Real Madrid will win it this year.

westcorklad
12-03-14, 13:58
I know bayern are good enough to retain their title, but no team has won it back to back n its present format. I dont think they wil win it, but i have being wrong before.

So who do you think will lift the trophy then?

ocred
12-03-14, 21:50
Im not sure wcl, the quarter final draw will be very intersting. I jst have a feeling that they wont retain their title. Ile answer ur question after draw is made for nxt round.

Barca went through tonight but did not impress. If I was a betting man, Atl. Madrid at 12/1 looks tempting..

Champine
13-03-14, 12:21
That's not bad although their form has tailed off in La Liga a bit as of late and their small squad leaves them vulnerable. Chelsea at 14s looks a bit of value given they are one of the only teams in Europe who can defend properly, Hazard is ridiculous and they have a proven coach

westcorklad
18-03-14, 21:56
So Chelsea are comfortably through to the last eight of the Champions League.It is quite possible that they will be the only English club to make it to that stage and if they can avoid Bayern or Real Madrid in the draw I think they will go further.

westcorklad
18-03-14, 22:00
Chelsea and real madrid safely into the quarter final draw. All the teams that topped their groups have gone through so far. Can man utd keep that record going tomorrow night?

Very good question.After the result against Liverpool on Sunday their morale must be at rock bottom.Will they respond in the right way tomorrow night?I have serious doubts. Could be a defining 90 minutes for David Moyes future.

Clyde
18-03-14, 22:04
Very good question.After the result against Liverpool on Sunday their morale must be at rock bottom.Will they respond in the right way tomorrow night?I have serious doubts. Could be a defining 90 minutes for David Moyes future.

United are famous for comming back after a big loss as you say if not pfffffff Moyes could resign ( I mean be pushed)

westcorklad
18-03-14, 22:10
United are famous for comming back after a big loss as you say if not pfffffff Moyes could resign ( I mean be pushed)

In the Fergie era they were but now? He wont resign no way no how and I personally still think he will be at Old Trafford next season regardless of where they are at come May. Unless the Glazers decide otherwise of course.

Clyde
18-03-14, 22:23
In the Fergie era they were but now? He wont resign no way no how and I personally still think he will be at Old Trafford next season regardless of where they are at come May. Unless the Glazers decide otherwise of course.

I genuinely hope he stays, I'm not a united fan but I like Moyes I just can't see how he can keep taking the bad luck, it's not his fault the team are past it. For him personally he could walk away with a pocket full of cash and get another club, it's going to take a couple of years to rebuild united and that's guaranteed, it's the shite that comes with it on the way.

Jaygoodtimes
19-03-14, 23:39
Cant believe Olympiacos couldn't score against that United defense. Being honest United are the worst team left in the competition so they will be going out against whoever they get.

Curious k
20-03-14, 12:56
Cant believe Olympiacos couldn't score against that United defense. Being honest United are the worst team left in the competition so they will be going out against whoever they get.
Yea would agree with that. Although, if they pick up some form, their players could do some damage.

PaddyDaddy
20-03-14, 15:41
David De Gea. The reason they are still knocking about in this comp. RVP getting all the headlines but De Gea won that match for them IMO. Class keeper, Utd will want to hold on to him if they are going to turn this slump around.

PaddyDaddy
21-03-14, 11:16
Utd get Bayern

Chelsea get PSG

That is the toughest draw Utd could hope for!! Away leg second too!

Chelsea have a shout

ocred
21-03-14, 13:56
Quarter final draw, barca v athletico madrid, real madrid v dortmund, psg v chelsea, man utd v bayern munich. Some great draws, tough draw for utd.

The all Spanish tie could go either way but have a sneaky hunch for Atletico. Real to get revenge for last year against Dortmund. Can't see Utd beating Bayern but PSG v Chelsea is a tough one to call

westcorklad
24-03-14, 13:57
Quarter final draw, barca v athletico madrid, real madrid v dortmund, psg v chelsea, man utd v bayern munich. Some great draws, tough draw for utd.

Worst possible draw for Man Utd in present circumstances and van Persie not available as well. They could be in for a hiding I suspect. I think Chelsea will get past PSG, Real should beat Dortmund, and Barcelona-Atletico could go either way.

ocred
01-04-14, 21:35
What a goal for athletico , brilliant strike. And utd take the lead against bayern. Both games one all at the moment.

...and 1-1 they finished. You'd have to fancy Bayern to finish the job in the second leg although Utd were much improved tonight. Atletico-Barca is still very much in the balance

westcorklad
03-04-14, 12:33
I think there might be two home wins in tonights games. And dortmund are missing lewandowski for tonights game, which wil make it even tougher. Maybe madrid by 2 goals and psg by 1.

You were out by just one goal in both matches.
It looks like Real will be going through to the semi finals. I still would not rule out Chelsea at home,the away goal they scored could be crucial although they will have to play better than last night. The other two ties are still in the balance although Bayern would be fancied to beat Man Utd at home. I could see the Barcelona -Atletico match going to extra time and maybe penalties before the winner is decided.

ocred
03-04-14, 20:42
Ibrahimovic will miss the 2nd leg

blueberry
03-04-14, 21:12
Ibrahimovic will miss the 2nd leg

I don't think he will be missed he is the type of player that plays amazing your noting at all

michael71
08-04-14, 20:36
Great effort from Dortmund, and fair play to Chelsea - did what they had to do... just :)

ocred
08-04-14, 20:45
Great result for chelsea, 2-0 winners on the night and they go through on away goals. Mourinho's excellent record in quarter finals continues. Real madrid scrape through after looseing 2-0 on the night.

Deservedly so as well...PSG showed very little ambition on the night and it cost them. Pity about Dortmund though..how many of that side will be there next season??

westcorklad
10-04-14, 12:15
So the last four teams are now decided. Three of the four semi finalists have turned out as predicted with Atletico being the only slightly surprise team, but they fully deserved to beat Barcelona. The semi-final draw will be very interesting with the possibility that Mourinho`s Chelsea could be facing Real. I think that Chelsea are the outsiders of the last four but anything could happen.

westcorklad
10-04-14, 12:31
Great result for chelsea, 2-0 winners on the night and they go through on away goals. Mourinho's excellent record in quarter finals continues. Real madrid scrape through after looseing 2-0 on the night.

Indeed they just got through but remember Ronaldo was on the bench during the game. They are not the same team without him.

reflex
11-04-14, 10:44
Semi-final draw:

Real Madrid - Bayern Munich

Atletico Madrid - Chelsea

reflex
11-04-14, 11:10
Real - Bayern would be 2 cracking games alright.

Atletico - Chelsea, not so much. Both teams will probably just park the bus in the away games :lmao:

Anyway, I predict another Bayern - Chelsea final in May.

gisele
11-04-14, 12:26
Final Bayern - Atletico.

I.m Fan Barcelona, But Atletico this year are amazing, let.s see if Bayern this time can win, my grandfather it.s German, so i gonna bet in Bayern to win the champions this time.

Good Luck for all.

MR-LOVA
11-04-14, 14:21
Don't forget that the Atletico keeper is on loan from Chelsea so probably won't play
Against them ....unless atletico wants to pay 6million to Chelsea for just that game !
By the way he's a brilliant keeper !

ocred
11-04-14, 16:55
Don't forget that the Atletico keeper is on loan from Chelsea so probably won't play
Against them ....unless atletico wants to pay 6million to Chelsea for just that game !
By the way he's a brilliant keeper !

UEFA apparently over ruling the clause. Courtios can play now. Agreed - he's a fantastic keeper. Belguims No 1 ahead of Mignolet

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26972498

MR-LOVA
11-04-14, 19:20
UEFA apparently over ruling the clause. Courtios can play now. Agreed - he's a fantastic keeper. Belguims No 1 ahead of Mignolet

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26972498

Strange situation ...if he plays and makes a few mistakes will he be accused of letting Chelsea win??

ocred
11-04-14, 21:12
Strange situation ...if he plays and makes a few mistakes will he be accused of letting Chelsea win??

That would be interesting

westcorklad
14-04-14, 13:07
Tough draw for Chelsea but at least they play the second leg at home. Whether they have enough firepower to win is questionable but they cant be ruled out.The other tie is very hard to call but Bayern may just have enough to get past Real especially as there is a doubt about Ronaldos fitness.

ocred
22-04-14, 20:57
Chelsea parked the bus and got the draw they came for. Have to be favourites to finish the job at the Bridge

ocred
22-04-14, 21:36
Cech out for the rest of the season

Irish Leigha
23-04-14, 19:20
With Ronaldo back there definitely should be some goals... I'd say a win for Real 2:1

ocred
23-04-14, 19:52
Real seem to have the measure of BM at the moment but still a long way to go

bigmickey69
23-04-14, 19:59
have you seen the female Pepe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC3zdLuSEcA

ocred
23-04-14, 20:20
Fuckin hell she's a bleedin headbanger lol

blueberry
23-04-14, 21:16
No away goal for bayern, that could be vital to the final result of this game. I didnt think it was a penalty, didnt alonso get the ball.

I think he got the ball

westcorklad
24-04-14, 12:46
So all still to play for after the first legs. I think the fact that Chelsea failed to get an away goal could prove very costly for them as I can see Atletico scoring next week especially with Cech and Terry out. The other semi could still go either way, but Bayern are more than capable of beating Real at home, so I still think they will get through to the Final even if it goes to extra time.

westcorklad
29-04-14, 17:51
Cech and Terry both training with Chelsea today and both claim they could play against Atletico tomorrow.More mind games I wonder?

Clyde
30-04-14, 17:19
Can jose work his tactics to perfection again tonight, and get chelsea to the final against his former club. I wouldnt bet against him, but no away goal n the first leg could cost them yet.

He has a slim chance, he's been using tactics and a bit of luck, we'll see.

ocred
30-04-14, 17:23
Would love to see Atletico do it but I think Chelsea will win

peregine
30-04-14, 20:13
;):D 65 mins gone. It's looking like two Madrid teams for the final.

"Tease me with stockinged legs and suspenders":);)

Clyde
30-04-14, 20:33
Athletico now lead 3-1. Jose wont be happy with hazards defending for two of the goals.

Not so special tonight ... The luck ran out.

NoBrain2
30-04-14, 22:11
Predictions for the final, i think Madrid will win.

westcorklad
01-05-14, 12:15
So it will be an all spanish final, and although the final will be in lisbon, it wil be some occasion for the city of madrid, no matter who wins.

It will indeed.The first time the European Cup/Champions League will have had two clubs from the same city playing in the Final.No question that both teams deserve to be there after their semi final performances and both Mourinho and Guardiola have had their reputations damaged because of their tactics. I think that the Final could be a classic and it could go either way.

ocred
24-05-14, 20:44
Atleticos best hope is penos now

ocred
24-05-14, 22:12
That real win was worth £15m to spurs:)

They must be relieved Vilas Boas isn't around to waste it:)