PDA

View Full Version : All Ireland Semi-Final

Best Before
28-08-13, 09:15
Who will join Mayo in the final of this year All Ireland Final. This is a replay of the 2011 Final, when Dublin was victorious by a scoring in the last kick of the game. I think Dublin will again be too strong for Kerry just in terms of shear Energy they bring to the game. But their forwards need to get their kicking boots on!!

What's your taught's peeps?
And I know Gaelic Football is not everyone's cup of tea, but there no need to run it down. Just move onto to the next thread:rolleyes:

ber
28-08-13, 12:11
Who will join Mayo in the final of this year All Ireland Final. This is a replay of the 2011 Final, when Dublin was victorious by a scoring in the last kick of the game. I think Dublin will again be too strong for Kerry just in terms of shear Energy they bring to the game. But their forwards need to get their kicking boots on!!

What's your taught's peeps?
And I know Gaelic Football is not everyone's cup of tea, but there no need to run it down. Just move onto to the next thread:rolleyes:

Kerry have better natural scoring forwards but i think the game will hinge on wether the Kerry wing forwards will be able to track back and deal with the pace of the Dublin wing backs going forward. Also kerry have more traditional type midfielders and they will
prob find it difficult to cope with the pace and mobility of Dublin there aswell. Dublin will also prob try to crowd Cooper out of it as
if he gets time on the ball he will carve Duublin open

The D Man
28-08-13, 21:24
Would be more a hurling man myself but for what it is worth my opinion is that Dublin will probably just get over the winning line. Their wing backs are a constant threat and have a great pace to their game when they get going properly.
However you can never write off Kerry.

mymann
28-08-13, 23:03
Its a funny one. I think the dubs will win the semi but I would rather play Kerry in the final as it would be a slightly easier game.

Either way its a mayo win so the semi irrelevant really.:D

Misplaced opinion,
Mayo don't win finals,

richieboy
29-08-13, 04:24
I think Kerry will beat the dubs but who ever wins I think its mayo time to lift sam.

peregine
29-08-13, 16:32
Great chance for Dublin to win 2 All-Irelands in 3 years. Maybe Cluxton will point the last free of the game.

"Tease me with stockinged legs"