PDA

View Full Version : Fuck sake girls charging a punter to use the shower .

Fitzy
14-07-13, 01:53
Know that I have your attention , I would just like to add. Good luck Meath today you will need it as you meet your arch enemy Dublin , UP THE DUBS. Lol it's a long way back to the royal county with your tail between your legs .

SEE YOU ALL IN COPPERS PEEPS :D

itstimenow
14-07-13, 02:03
the last time meath where in this position they were out of croker and on da bus half way up the n3 with the leinster cup as louth players were still arguing with the ref,

Fitzy
14-07-13, 07:43
I, m sure you have heard of the abu, s but there is also a abd club as well. Anyone but dublin. Sorry dude.love to be in coppers though chasing a bit of skirt.

Fuck sakes why does everyone hate Dublin :D lol salt of the earth we are . But yes we are going to do Meath and yes I will be in coppers tonight celebrating a victories win ;)

jay67
14-07-13, 08:01
When theres a big game on id choose one of the teams to cheer for while the match is on. So dublin v meade.....
Is there anyway they both could LOSE!!? :D

Jay67

Best Before
14-07-13, 09:28
I would love Meath to win today.

ladiesman217
14-07-13, 09:49
Sports section ffs! Put all this GAA nonsense in there would ya where it belongs?!

Big J
14-07-13, 09:59
Sorry fitz my friend but im with everyone in the world and a few other places as well....COME ON MEATH.

Fitzy
14-07-13, 10:07
Sorry fitz my friend but im with everyone in the world and a few other places as well....COME ON MEATH.

Thanks a lot buddy that's ok , it looks as if I am on my own on this one :D

Fitzy
14-07-13, 10:08
Sports section ffs! Put all this GAA nonsense in there would ya where it belongs?!

Lol what's the story mate you woke up on the wrong side of the pillow this morning ;)

ladiesman217
14-07-13, 10:13
Lol what's the story mate you woke up on the wrong side of the pillow this morning ;)

I despise GAA :angryfire:

But none-the-less the sports bar was created for a reason.

Fitzy
14-07-13, 10:52
I despise GAA :angryfire:

But none-the-less the sports bar was created for a reason.

But in fairness to them they run a pretty good business unlike the FAI

TiffanyTees
14-07-13, 11:53
Fuck sakes why does everyone hate Dublin :D lol salt of the earth we are . But yes we are going to do Meath and yes I will be in coppers tonight celebrating a victories win ;)

Dont try and sue them if you slip on the dance floor while doing your moonwalk.

Tiff xxx

Fitzy
14-07-13, 12:05
Dont try and sue them if you slip on the dance floor while doing your moonwalk.

Tiff xxx

Lol no chance of that , I have dirty dancing down to a fine art ;)

Jessy Tattoo
14-07-13, 12:50

I am going to see if is true what are u saying about Dublin.

redforever
14-07-13, 12:53

When the dub fans learn to respect the opposing team then maybe there wouldn't be as many ABD's :D

Fitzy
14-07-13, 13:02
When the dub fans learn to respect the opposing team then maybe there wouldn't be as many ABD's :D

Friendly banter :D

TiffanyTees
14-07-13, 13:08
Lol no chance of that , I have dirty dancing down to a fine art ;)

Ah so it's 'Fitzy Swayze' :lmao:

Tiff xxx

redforever
14-07-13, 13:21
Friendly banter :D

I don't call a couple of thousand dubson the hill booing and whistling at the opposing free taker friendly banter
some people might call it a lack of respect or just pure ignorance:D

redforever
14-07-13, 13:24
In a nutshell. Where else would you see to sets of opposing fans sitting amongst each other.

I.m not talking about fans respecting other fans if you care to read my post again:D

WatWatWat
14-07-13, 13:47
Cmon ye boys in green, ye boys in green cmon cmon ye boys in green.

Fitzy
14-07-13, 14:27
Congrats Dublin well done boys :D

jay67
14-07-13, 14:36
They should just give the dubs the leinster cup at the start of the summer, to save us all from lookin at them:). Sure theres no decent teams in, enjoy it.... Cause itl soon be over for ye.... When you start meeting the ulster teams;)

Well done anyway :D

Jay67

gentelmandave
14-07-13, 23:10
They should just give the dubs the leinster cup at the start of the summer, to save us all from lookin at them:). Sure theres no decent teams in, enjoy it.... Cause itl soon be over for ye.... When you start meeting the ulster teams;)

Well done anyway :D

Jay67

The ulster teams aren't really that great this year, they are on the way out i think, Mayo are in with a shout if the get over their croke park nerves along with kerry donegal and the dubs;) Hope the Dubs get Sam though, that song donegal sang at it last year, they should be shot. Fucking farmers:D