PDA

View Full Version : Haye V Fury

jer10
09-07-13, 19:38
Thank god this fight is happening cause now fury supporters will see what an absolute embarrassment he is to himself and to boxing! Empty vessels make most noise and Christ dose he make noise!!! Haye is CERTAIN to knock the thinker out inside 5 rounds!!!! Lets get ready to rrrrrumble!!!!

shy guy
09-07-13, 22:12
Can't wait for the haymaker to knock this clown out

Jaygoodtimes
09-07-13, 22:14
Can't wait for the haymaker to knock this clown out

Ah come on you cant call Fury a clown when his opponent is David Haye... Thought that beta phag was hanging with bieber and the likes in hollywood.. pffft

lovethegirls
11-07-13, 22:31
Easy fight for Haye this, simple victory for the Hayemaker

AbsoluteNoob
12-07-13, 00:40
Entertaining Ringside tonight on Sky Sports. The hype will carry this fight, it's a forgone conclusion, Haye via demolition. At least both fighters know how to promote a fight and make it fun and interesting.

robroy69
12-07-13, 10:24
The first press conference was all about hype last night,Fury refused to stand for a face off and basically said he's as big as Haye even sitting down!!! Hope Haye knocks his block off and shuts him up for good

shy guy
14-07-13, 14:02
Ah come on you cant call Fury a clown when his opponent is David Haye... Thought that beta phag was hanging with bieber and the likes in hollywood.. pffft

I just did...

fishingforbirds
22-09-13, 08:01
Haye pulled out off hes last fight as well if i can remember at the last min with hand problem. Do you think hes bottle has gone to get back in the ring?

2camp
22-09-13, 08:35
Haye pulled out off hes last fight as well if i can remember at the last min with hand problem. Do you think hes bottle has gone to get back in the ring?

and i was looking forward to it and what a letdown haye has been to the boxing fans, next excuse will be his big toe again i suppose

screwloose
22-09-13, 23:27
Haye's an arrogant ass, there's always something wrong with him, was really looking forward to this fight too

lovethegirls
18-11-13, 19:11
Looks like thats it for Haye pity he will finish like that.

kassam
18-11-13, 21:28
Looks like thats it for Haye pity he will finish like that.
Haye was always very fond of the money, I'm surprised he didnt give it a go anyway and he would come away with about 5 million

fiatpunter
20-11-13, 00:04
Furey "knew he was going to pull out"

Seemed like he was suggesting the whole thing was bullshit....

screwloose
20-11-13, 12:33
Haye always complaining about some, if not a cut its his big toe, 5million he will miss out on i believe, alot of money for doing feck all, who knows he might even have beat Fury with one arm.:)

Martin Ward
20-11-13, 14:59
Anyone who thinks that Haye decided to fake surgery and lose out on £5 million for facing Tyson Fury needs sectioned :)

screwloose
20-11-13, 16:51
I believe Haye would have beat Fury but its a fight everyone wanted to see now sadly it wont happen, not much else out there in that division that even worth talking about now....:(

Martin Ward
20-11-13, 17:36
Fury has announced his retirement on Twitter, but I doubt that will last

Fury v Wilder...winner to get demolished by Wlad

screwloose
21-11-13, 00:01
Fury has announced his retirement on Twitter, but I doubt that will last

Fury v Wilder...winner to get demolished by Wlad

yep i'd agree with that and with tyson fury's retirement announcement it is a bit of a joke, he is playing a game here i believe, he will come out of retirement as soon as he is offered anyway decent money again.

Nothing at all exciting in the heavyweight division then , just plain boring

Martin Ward
21-11-13, 09:58
yep i'd agree with that and with tyson fury's retirement announcement it is a bit of a joke, he is playing a game here i believe, he will come out of retirement as soon as he is offered anyway decent money again.

Nothing at all exciting in the heavyweight division then , just plain boring

Wlad is just so much better than the rest of them....it is like people are having eliminators to get beaten.

However, i really don't see the general standard as being that bad in comparison to other eras. People get sticky over the 80's but the lost generation were all drunk, fat or on drugs (maybe all three). The 90's had a pretty poor crop knocking around, and the 2000's had their fare share of crap.

The problem is that Wlad is so safety first. He is superb, but won't take risks. That doesn't make for exciting viewing for the casual fan. I however love watching his jab and footwork

screwloose
21-11-13, 11:11
yes but the Klitschkos have ruled the heavyweight division for over 10 years and with only Wladimir presently active,
they are nice guys but its pretty boring to be honest, we need good competition and sadly we dont have any.
There no one out there at present that would beat Wladimir and he getting on abit too being 37 so retirement is probably just around the corner.

Martin Ward
21-11-13, 14:28
yes but the Klitschkos have ruled the heavyweight division for over 10 years and with only Wladimir presently active,
they are nice guys but its pretty boring to be honest, we need good competition and sadly we dont have any.
There no one out there at present that would beat Wladimir and he getting on abit too being 37 so retirement is probably just around the corner.

It will be interesting to see where the division goes. Methinks it will be like the 80's pre Tyson with people having a title for a fight, then losing it, but all looking quite shit.

I think we will miss the Klits when they are gone

screwloose
21-11-13, 14:33
those Tyson years where something else, what an explosive character he was, brilliant, but its just dire now

Martin Ward
21-11-13, 15:07
those Tyson years where something else, what an explosive character he was, brilliant, but its just dire now

He could never avoid the jab, even going back to the Tillis fight, but he cleaned out a messed up division which needed a real, visible champion.

His impact was huge