PDA

View Full Version : Tennis

ladiesman217
02-07-13, 20:06
Hmm. I just broke my Sports Bar posting virginity. Not exactly ecstatic but sure..

Anyway could someone please explain to me what the fecking jesus is up with the grunting in tennis?? Was watching Sharapova whenever it was she got knocked out (I so would btw) but sweet jesus I thought we were being invaded by aliens her grunts were that terrifying!

dr love
02-07-13, 20:14
Now if ya had started one on golf I might have been able to help but tennis :rolleyes: .: doc

ladiesman217
02-07-13, 20:20
Now if ya had started one on golf I might have been able to help but tennis :rolleyes: .: doc

Off topic already in an actual sincere(ish) thread!

Hmm. I wonder what she sounds like in bed though..

dr love
02-07-13, 20:21
Off topic already in an actual sincere(ish) thread!

Hmm. I wonder what she sounds like in bed though..
Pmsl !!!!!! .

Mmmmm don't know what she'd be like , but ahhhh but nothing ;) .: doc

ladiesman217
02-07-13, 20:26
Pmsl !!!!!! .

Mmmmm don't know what she'd be like , but ahhhh but nothing ;) .: doc

Perve!!!!!

dr love
02-07-13, 20:28
Perve!!!!!
meeeee :D .: doc

westcorklad
02-07-13, 21:35
Hmm. I just broke my Sports Bar posting virginity. Not exactly ecstatic but sure..

Anyway could someone please explain to me what the fecking jesus is up with the grunting in tennis?? Was watching Sharapova whenever it was she got knocked out (I so would btw) but sweet jesus I thought we were being invaded by aliens her grunts were that terrifying!

Not at Wimbledon but here is a clip of Sharapova at her grunting best.
I don't know why she does it but I do know I get horny every time shes on court.;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8AVVPEv5Fc

ladiesman217
02-07-13, 21:50
Not at Wimbledon but here is a clip of Sharapova at her grunting best.
I don't know why she does it but I do know I get horny every time shes on court.;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8AVVPEv5Fc

IT SOUNDS LIKE A GIRAFFE IS DYING!!!!!

On the upside though..... nice ass!

takemedrunkimhome
03-07-13, 17:11
Murray under pressure. He was 2 sets to 0 down, he has it back to 2-1 now. Going with serve so far in the fourth set but this Spanish lad he is against is no joke.

Murray will earn this win if he pulls through.

lovethegirls
03-07-13, 19:06
Great comeback by Murray. Showdown with Novak Djokovic looking very likely.

diannasweet
03-07-13, 19:13
Great play from Murray!!!!!!!!! Hurraayyyyyyyyy

thehighwayman
03-07-13, 19:23
Great come back by Murray. This is his best chance to win it. Djokovic will be tough if he reaches the final.

thehighwayman
03-07-13, 19:25

Djokovic takes the piss out of Sharapova grunting :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYokGZ8pOEw

diannasweet
03-07-13, 19:29
Very funny the video...:D

lovethegirls
03-07-13, 22:07
Great comeback by Murray. Showdown with Novak Djokovic looking very likely.

Saying that this J.Janowicz is not to be taken likely. Beat Murray at the Paris masters last year should be a great game.

SexyIrishEva
05-07-13, 18:59
Janowicz is playing very well at the moment, and has a particularly excellent serve I think. Murray will definitely have to put up a fight if he wants to make it through to the final! :)

quirky
06-07-13, 18:02
srry i think Djokovic will destroy him,hes a machine

lovethegirls
06-07-13, 22:47
srry i think Djokovic will destroy him,hes a machine

I agree Novak is brilliant. Never ever gives up. I like Andy but just think Novak will be a bit too strong for him.