PDA

View Full Version : Go on the dubs

andy dufresne
30-06-13, 07:02
great win for the dubs against killkenny.this opens up the championship a bit just a pity we lose tipp or killkenny next saturday night.hardluck to carlow last night against wexford.

redforever
30-06-13, 08:54
Anyone heading to croker today for the football
see ya in Meaghers for a pint beforehand
UP WEXFORD !!

WatWatWat
30-06-13, 09:08
I'm goin to the hurling final. Is quinn's still there?

redforever
30-06-13, 09:22
I'm goin to the hurling final. Is quinn's still there?

Last time i looked it was anyway :)

Ted E Bear
30-06-13, 10:10
great win for the dubs against killkenny.this opens up the championship a bit just a pity we lose tipp or killkenny next saturday night.hardluck to carlow last night against wexford.

I'm delighted for Anthony Daly, a more passionate or dedicated hurling man you won't find and he saw enough in the team to give it another year and they should have won by more with missed 65s and frees.
If Tipp can't take Kilkenny during their poor spell of form they may throw their hat at it, and yes good to see Carlow doing well, they need to give John Myler a few years to build the team.

The D Man
30-06-13, 13:21
Great win for Dublin last night. Well deserved and played very well. Delighted for them and especially Daly, a passionate hurling man from Clare.
Really opens the championship now. One of the heavyweights will be gone next Saturday night and the second may fall to Waterford in the following round.
Most of the teams left will now feel that they have better prospects than previously thought.
As for the cats it is clear now for all to see that they depend on Shefflin and to a lesser extent Michael Fennelly to make the team click.
Great championship so far and looking foward to rest of it starting next Saturday.

redforever
28-07-13, 18:55
What are the odds on a dubs double
jaysus we'd never stick youse then

dob
28-07-13, 19:59
All the panel experts were wrong today.

Do they still get paid?

peregine
29-07-13, 14:11
What are the odds on a dubs double
jaysus we'd never stick youse then

Great Dub V Cork in Hurling, Dub V Cork in football. Dreams of summer 1983.
However Kerry and tyrone are waiting in the long grass. Go on the Dubs.

The D Man
01-08-13, 15:41
In the hurling championship one thing is for sure all 4 teams left will feel that they have a great chance of claiming Liam in September.