PDA

View Full Version : [Mayo] Another New Photo for you. I keep getting asked if they are my real photos So....

Ladyvonteese
10-06-13, 00:29
Another New Photo for you. I keep getting asked if they are my real photos so when things are quite, I’m taking photos of myself which will be put up on my website www. Ladyvonteese.com Well, once I get a chance that is.

I am in Mayo tomorrow evening and all day Tuesday too, so those seeking to have a lot of fun and sensual erotic times together then please call me in advance as I only have a few appointments each day as I like to keep discreet in the places I stay, for myself and my clients too.

You know what they said: you have to try everything once. Let me reassure you, they wouldn’t put me on main stream TV if all I was going to just beat the crap out of you now would they? So if you’re looking for something different that’s hells of a lot of fun too, look no further. As this is defiantly not something not to miss out on.

I look forward to hearing from those who are serious about making a booking and sharing one of the best times you will ever have.
All the very best for now Lady Von Teese
Here is my new tour date: And some photos to show you what I have in my suitcase which I am sure you would love to see in person? (Click the photo to enlarg it). Thanks for taking the time to read this.
10 -11 Mayo
12- 13 Athlone
14 -15 Ennis
16 -17 Dublin
18 -19 Dundalk
20 -21 Belfast
22- Limerick
23 -Athlone
24 -25 Kerry
26 -27- 28 Cork