PDA

View Full Version : World Cup Qualifier

westcorklad
07-06-13, 12:52
Predictions for tonights match v the Faroe Islands?

I think Ireland will win 5-0 with Robbie Keane scoring on his record setting international appearance.

Martin Ward
07-06-13, 12:52
Predictions for tonights match v the Faroe Islands?

I think Ireland will win 5-0 with Roy Keane scoring on his record setting international appearance.

Come on Ireland. 3-0

Clyde
07-06-13, 12:54
Come on Ireland. 3-0

I agrees on 2 points 3-0 and Robbie Keane to score that Roy fella fucked off somewhere

Lara Mills
07-06-13, 12:58
Someone will kick a ball? :)

Given what I've heard, Ireland should do well

Martin Ward
07-06-13, 12:59
Someone will kick a ball? :)

Given what I've heard, Ireland should do well

I am sure there is a TT thread for you to comment in, or a cookery thread

Lara Mills
07-06-13, 12:59
I am sure there is a TT thread for you to comment in, or a cookery thread

Fine... let's see how much you mock me when there are brownies in the office and you can't eat them :p

Martin Ward
07-06-13, 13:00
Fine... let's see how much you mock me when there are brownies in the office and you can't eat them :p

I'll be good :(

UB40
07-06-13, 20:59
Ile go for 4-0 to ireland. Robbie to score and wes hoolahan to score. Nice to see hoolahan starting, long overdue imo.

I predict 3 nil with Robbie Keane scoring all three. Great what you can do with hindsight

westcorklad
07-06-13, 22:41
A comfortable win for Ireland in the end although they could have scored at least four more goals if not for some poor finishing.Still they got the three points and it was certainly a night to remember for Robbie Keane with his hat trick and a new Irish appearance record.Onwards and upwards to the autumn qualifiers.

Doozer
07-06-13, 22:44
Id hardly say comfortable seeing as Austria have +11 goal difference and we have +2
Why is Trap playing Cox on the wing etc

I was going to put an acumulater on the WC matches
Thank fuck I didnt a lot of surprises in the other groups

westcorklad
07-06-13, 22:54
Id hardly say comfortable seeing as Austria have +11 goal difference and we have +2
Why is Trap playing Cox on the wing etc

I was going to put an acumulater on the WC matches
Thank fuck I didnt a lot of surprises in the other groups

If teams finish level on points the head to head results are the next factor to be taken into account and only then does goal difference come into play.Still I grant you Ireland might come to regret that they didnt score a few more tonight.

I see Scotland beat Croatia away. Too little too late for them though as they have no chance of qualifying.

Doozer
07-06-13, 23:00
True, but chances are we are going to draw with Austria or Sweden and get 4 points, which could leave us needing a better goal difference

Yeah Scotland won
Ukraine beat Montenegro
Italy drew with Czech Rep
Malta beat Armenia
Luxemberg drew with Azerbijan
Finland beat Belarus
and
Poland drew with Moldova

Jaygoodtimes
08-06-13, 00:25
Ukraine beat Montenegro

Wouldnt say this was a surprise, now hopefully they can pip those bastards across the water to 2nd place lol

Clyde
08-06-13, 02:28
I agrees on 2 points 3-0 and Robbie Keane to score that Roy fella fucked off somewhere

I was right .......

Martin Ward
10-06-13, 09:28
Come on Ireland. 3-0

What a wise man I am!!