05-06-13, 23:44
Feck off doc lolopppss :( ahh tis only soccer ltg :D .: doc

lovethegirls
05-06-13, 23:47
opppss :( ahh tis only soccer ltg :D .: doc

Football Doc how many times have i to tell ya FOOTBALL lol

dr love
05-06-13, 23:52
Football Doc how many times have i to tell ya FOOTBALL loland how many times have I told you , we play that in Croke park ffs bro :D .
Ahhhhhhh I'll leave ye to it :mad: .: doc

lovethegirls
06-06-13, 00:00
and how many times have I told you , we play that in Croke park ffs bro :D .
Ahhhhhhh I'll leave ye to it :mad: .: doc

No you play handball at croke park doc

dr love
06-06-13, 00:03
No you play handball at croke park docohhhh yeah that too :D .: doc

Jaygoodtimes
06-06-13, 12:13
As usual Iv had a small bet on the Arsenal for the league lol 14/1...this is our season haha

Martin Ward
06-06-13, 12:13
Coutinho for young player of the year

Clyde
06-06-13, 12:20
Man united to get relegated (hopefully)

westcorklad
06-06-13, 12:31
As usual Iv had a small bet on the Arsenal for the league lol 14/1...this is our season haha

I hope it was very small as the Gunners wont be within an asses roar of winning the League.Despite all the changes next season will see the usual candidates United City and Chelsea as the only realistic title contenders.

j81
06-06-13, 17:12
with a potential midfield of yaya toure , fernandinho , navas , isco and silva supplying the ammo for either
aguero or maybe cavani surely its city s to loose

Curious k
06-06-13, 22:46
with a potential midfield of yaya toure , fernandinho , navas , isco and silva supplying the ammo for either
aguero or maybe cavani surely its city s to loose

Amateur mistake! Never write off United:)

Curious k
06-06-13, 22:48
Man united to get relegated (hopefully)

Very unlikely.. Having said that, there's more chance of that happening than Liverpool making the top 4! :)

TomEA
07-06-13, 11:27

Got high hopes for Arsenal next season if Wenger makes some good choices in the TW

westcorklad
07-06-13, 12:12
Got high hopes for Arsenal next season if Wenger makes some good choices in the TW

High hopes as in winning the League or winning any trophy for that matter?Sorry to rain on your parade but aint gonna happen.The Gunners will more than likely finish either third or fourth again next season and will probably make the knockout stages of the Champions League, but that will be as good as it gets for them.

Martin Ward
07-06-13, 12:13
Arsenal announce they have loads of money

Prepare to have everyone raising their transfer fees by 20 million when dealing with them. Strange thing to make public

TomEA
07-06-13, 12:18
High hopes as in winning the League or winning any trophy for that matter?Sorry to rain on your parade but aint gonna happen.The Gunners will more than likely finish either third or fourth again next season and will probably make the knockout stages of the Champions League, but that will be as good as it gets for them.

Lets face it, when were at our best we can beat most teams. We have too many pawns on the board, were in need of a crucial finisher(have Giroud as a sub, still don't know why we don't play Podolski over him) A strong, eagle eyed CDM to replace the long gone Song. Really look into the CB pairing and maybe a consistent CAM and were in the run easily enough. Not being unrealistic about our chances, it will take time.

Towards the end of the season, the only thing stopping us was that edjit Sagna

TomEA
07-06-13, 12:19
Arsenal announce they have loads of money

Prepare to have everyone raising their transfer fees by 20 million when dealing with them. Strange thing to make public

Wenger has only stated exactly how much money he has, he never said it was a lot. Compared to the likes of Chelsea, united and City it's pennies.

Martin Ward
07-06-13, 12:22
Wenger has only stated exactly how much money he has, he never said it was a lot. Compared to the likes of Chelsea, united and City it's pennies.

The press are saying you have stated you have a 700 million turnover...will need to check that out to be fair, as was treating it like fact

TomEA
07-06-13, 12:54
The press are saying you have stated you have a 700 million turnover...will need to check that out to be fair, as was treating it like fact

It's what the board gives him to spend that matters.

Jaygoodtimes
07-06-13, 12:58
Apparently we have met Fellainis 22million release clause in what is going to be a record deal for us... Heard it from 2 online resources..So its 90% bs

Martin Ward
07-06-13, 12:59
Apparently we have met Fellainis 22million release clause in what is going to be a record deal for us... Heard it from 2 online resources..So its 90% bs

I love the rumour mill!!

Though that would be an excellent signing

jmoore
10-06-13, 01:04
towards the end of this season we were looking good,

keeper - szczesny good keeper wouldnt change it
center pair - a mix of merts, vermaelen and koscielny - koscielny being the stand out performer and a partner one one of the othe two is fine, vermaelen needs to find his form again,
left back - Monreal - looked good but will have to see a few more games, also see what 2nd season syndrome does to him.
right back - need a new one, maybe jenkinson might mature into a decent one but not sure if he's 1st team yet,
midfield - wilshere and cazolra really only ones up to standard. arteta and rosicky are both good cover players. need to add some more quality here.
attacking wingers - walcott needs to improve even more, the ox and poldoski both need to big time step it up.
strikers - Giroud great finisher when he gets it right but needs too many chances,

over all we need a first team right back, central defensive mid, and an out to out goal scorer. use the other players mentioned as good cover.

do all that and we are contenders in every comp we are in next season!!!

excuse the essay!!!