PDA

View Full Version : Leinster Double Winners

westcorklad
25-05-13, 18:03
Congrats to Leinster on winning the Rabo League Final this evening to complete the second leg of the Double.It was the perfect way for Joe Schmidt Jonny Sexton and Isa Nacewa to end their association with the province and they can look ahead to the next phase of their careers full of confidence.

jizrag
25-05-13, 18:20
Well said WCL. bring on the Lions tour (injury free) and let's hope Rory Best gets to go cos of Hartely's indescressions.

SophieX
25-05-13, 18:22
Well done Leinster, my fave team :flirt:

jizrag
25-05-13, 23:37
Ya wel done to leinster wcl, a magnificent team. It wil be intersting to see how they get on next year without sexton , nacewa, and manager schmidt. Is nacewa retiring for good?

He's heading back to NZ. He may end up playing club rugby in a npc (or whatever the league is called now) but i doubt he'll play super rugby.

very shy guy
26-05-13, 10:08
He's heading back to NZ. He may end up playing club rugby in a npc (or whatever the league is called now) but i doubt he'll play super rugby.

Agree with you all ,Nacewa is/was some player,outstanding.

jizrag
26-05-13, 15:40
Ha! Hartley got a 12 week ban for calling referee Wayne Barnes a "fucking cheat". Looks like the door is open for Rory Best on the Lions tour.