PDA

View Full Version : [Limerick] Tantric Genital Massage, Pain-Free Fetish For-Play -& GFE combined

Ladyvonteese
17-05-13, 22:34
Tantric Genital Massage, Pain-Free Fetish For-Play -& GFE combined

I don’t just offer value for money but I am someone you can share your wildest fantasies with to, who can make you moan and groan with the ultimate of sensual erotic pleasures, you will not want it to end?

So look no future, because my clients always come back to me for more and more, some twice in the same day, yes I am that good at what I do, so why not come and find out for yourself and experience what my talents are really all about? No one, offers this type of service on EI or any other websites either, that I can assure you, so what you waiting for? You will not be disappointed and will be leaving my company with the Biggest of smile on your face.

Last part of my tour......

Portlaoise 9am-11.30am 18th May
Limerick 4pm – 10pm 19th May & 9.30am – 11.30am 20th May
Galway 4pm – 10pm 21st May (limited bookings available)
Galway 3pm – 10pm 22nd
Galway 9.30am – 11.30am

9am- 11.30am 100 half a hour & 180 a hour
12 noon -10pm 150 half a hour & 22 a hour

I have a system for those who are serious about making a booking for all in-calls: 10 euro meteor credit for half an hour and 20 meteor credit for the hour. This method is to just to get rid of the pimps making false booking and timewasters. This does not mean you’re paying extra as this is deducted from the fee once we meet in person for our appointment.
Please do not send deposits unless we have chatted and our meeting has been confirmed first and foremost. Please Note: All deposits for the discounted price for early morning meetings with me must be paid for by 9.30pm a day in advance, again once the date and time is confirmed.