Cristiano Ronaldo 14’
Miranda 98’Diego Costa 35’

very shy guy
17-05-13, 22:25
made the Real Madrid drama queens cry
Real Madrid 1 - 2 AET Atlético Madrid
Cristiano Ronaldo 14’
Miranda 98’Diego Costa 35’

Was it a good match though,sounds as if the special one is losing his touch.

mikki99943
17-05-13, 22:36
yes it had great drama 7 yellow cards each and 1 red to ronaldo and jose , who left and never returned at the end . ronaldo hit the post 3 times also

very shy guy
17-05-13, 22:46
yes it had great drama 7 yellow cards each and 1 red to ronaldo and jose , who left and never returned at the end . ronaldo hit the post 3 times also

Sounds a good one alright,pity I missed it,sounds as though Real were unlucky.

happy shy lad
18-05-13, 08:41
I am so happy first time Real Madrid won nothing in a year and well done to Atlectico Madrid the working class team of Madrid. I always said the special one would be found out has to spend millions everywhere he goes what a wast of money he be sack now for sure and who wants him now ? I am so happy like all BARCA supports VIVA LA BARCA and well done A Madrid and FC Barcelona champions of Laga 2113.

westcorklad
18-05-13, 09:11
I am so happy first time Real Madrid won nothing in a year and well done to Atlectico Madrid the working class team of Madrid. I always said the special one would be found out has to spend millions everywhere he goes what a wast of money he be sack now for sure and who wants him now ? I am so happy like all BARCA supports VIVA LA BARCA and well done A Madrid and FC Barcelona champions of Laga 2113.

Chelsea supporters seem to want him,but if he does go back to London and ends next season with no silverware the tide will not be long in turning.Maybe he is not so Special anymore eh?