PDA

View Full Version : The Highly Official Transfer Rumour Thread!

Martin Ward
16-05-13, 10:22
Here we go.

Here is the place to put all the REALISTIC transfer rumours that are making the news. over the next few months.

I will start. Tiago Ilora - Sporting Lisbon Centre back to Liverpool for £4 million. Apparently the bid is in and could be concluded in the next few days

TomEA
16-05-13, 10:31
Jovetic to Arsenal

j81
16-05-13, 16:50
falcao and valdes to monaco .. wonder why

Martin Ward
16-05-13, 16:51
falcao and valdes to monaco .. wonder why

Me neither mate

http://www.beat102103.com/beat-breakfast-blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/euros-loads-of-money.jpg

AbsoluteNoob
16-05-13, 20:08
Christian Eriksen to Borussia Dortmund.

Curious k
16-05-13, 20:37
Fabregas to United!
http://www.click-manchester.com/sport/manchester-united/1218663-odds-slashed-on-ex-arsenal-ace-fabregas-joining-manchester-united.html

Wouldn't call it a dead-cert, but when the bookies slash odds?

Martin Ward
17-05-13, 11:31
Rooney to Arsenal is today's big story. Can't see United selling to a rival to be fair

TomEA
17-05-13, 11:51
Rooney to Arsenal is today's big story. Can't see United selling to a rival to be fair

Doubt it would happen but wouldn't mind seeing him in the team. Wenger would play him over Rosicky.

AbsoluteNoob
19-05-13, 23:37
Marouane Fellaini to Manchester United.

very shy guy
20-05-13, 00:04
Doubt it would happen but wouldn't mind seeing him in the team. Wenger would play him over Rosicky.

Hope if its true Wenger can handle the incredible sulk.

Martin Ward
20-05-13, 10:09
Begovic to Liverpool, with Downing going the other way. Reina to Barca. I think this is highly likely

TomEA
20-05-13, 10:11
Marouane Fellaini to Manchester United.

Don't forget Baines.

Martin Ward
20-05-13, 10:34
Don't forget Baines.

Baines is 28, it is either buy now or it's too late

AbsoluteNoob
20-05-13, 11:53
Don't forget Baines.

I'd give Fabio a chance, Buttner isn't good enough to make it as number one, but I believe in young Fabio. Had a shite time at QPR but it wasn't long ago he was a regular starter for us, he even played in the Champions League final. Baines, whilst a quality player, would cost too much considering his age and I don't think Mr. Kenwright would appreciate his former manager and friend, David Moyes, coming back to nick their two best players.

I'd love for United to buy Fellaini, you're looking at around £20 million, which is well worth it for a goal scoring, powerhouse of a midfielder, similar to Yaya Toure with premier league experience and he's only 25 years old.

Then, with the inevitable Nani to Juventus, I'd love if we moved for James Rodriguez of FC Porto, I'd say he'd cost around £25 million.

So....

Nani to Juventus & James Rodriguez to Manchester United

Martin Ward
20-05-13, 11:54
Erikesen giving Liverpool an ultimatum, and Liverpool looking at Danny Rose from Spurs

AbsoluteNoob
20-05-13, 11:59
Erikesen giving Liverpool an ultimatum, and Liverpool looking at Danny Rose from Spurs

If that's true, then they should move for him ASAP!!!! He's a brilliant, brilliant player. Him, Coutinho, Suarez & Sturridge would be devatasting, and with a solid base (new CM and new CB), Liverpool would be contenders, no doubts about that.

Martin Ward
20-05-13, 12:02
If that's true, then they should move for him ASAP!!!! He's a brilliant, brilliant player. Him, Coutinho, Suarez & Sturridge would be devatasting, and with a solid base (new CM and new CB), Liverpool would be contenders, no doubts about that.

That is where I am. let's not mess this one up. The guy is class, end of.

very shy guy
20-05-13, 13:29
Don't forget Baines.

Hopefully,we could do with some decent backs.

very shy guy
20-05-13, 13:31
Bale to Man U with giggs going the other way,lol,sorry folks,I know it is wishful thinking.

Martin Ward
20-05-13, 13:33
What is Buttner like??

redforever
20-05-13, 19:59
Breaking News
Benny to move from EI to IIE
apparently EI are not requesting a transfer fee they are paying IIE to take him

happygolucky
21-05-13, 11:14

Since when have Arsenal been a rival to united ??

Martin Ward
21-05-13, 11:14
Kolo Toure to Liverpool all over the web and papers, looks a done deal.

Very clever. Considering we have lost Carra and will lose Skrtel, then some experience would be great, and on a free.

He may not be a regular starter, but gives us depth

happygolucky
21-05-13, 11:17
I'd give Fabio a chance, Buttner isn't good enough to make it as number one, but I believe in young Fabio. Had a shite time at QPR but it wasn't long ago he was a regular starter for us, he even played in the Champions League final. Baines, whilst a quality player, would cost too much considering his age and I don't think Mr. Kenwright would appreciate his former manager and friend, David Moyes, coming back to nick their two best players.

I'd love for United to buy Fellaini, you're looking at around £20 million, which is well worth it for a goal scoring, powerhouse of a midfielder, similar to Yaya Toure with premier league experience and he's only 25 years old.

Then, with the inevitable Nani to Juventus, I'd love if we moved for James Rodriguez of FC Porto, I'd say he'd cost around £25 million.

So....

Nani to Juventus & James Rodriguez to Manchester United
Rodriguez has a 50 million euro buy out clause.

Martin Ward
21-05-13, 11:20
Since when have Arsenal been a rival to united ??

Ha, they will be if they sign players like Rooney.

Top four team, global brand, stadium paid for. The right players and they will be doing very well

happygolucky
21-05-13, 11:30
Ha, they will be if they sign players like Rooney.

Top four team, global brand, stadium paid for. The right players and they will be doing very well
Will Wenger ever spend money.
They have sold all their best players in the past and unless they change their ways
they will continue to struggle to make the top 4 like they did this season.
Will they pay Rooney 150-200 grand a week , I doubt it.
Chelsea ,PSG and Monaco will

AbsoluteNoob
21-05-13, 13:30
Strong rumours suggesting James Rodriguez & Joao Moutinho are moving to Monaco in a £59 million double deal. What a way to waste your career, but then again, they'll be on €200k a week, I guess that means more than playing for a prestigious club and winning trophies.

redforever
21-05-13, 14:42
Kolo Toure to Liverpool all over the web and papers, looks a done deal.

Very clever. Considering we have lost Carra and will lose Skrtel, then some experience would be great, and on a free.

He may not be a regular starter, but gives us depth

Is Skrtel on the move as well Martin

Martin Ward
21-05-13, 14:46

Apparently if the right offer comes in, though the club don't want to get bent over

j81
21-05-13, 14:53

as is coates , lfc in the market for 3 centre halves , kolo toure , papadopolous and ilori

j81
21-05-13, 15:00
media in bosnia claim that asmir begovic has agreed to join liverpool

fulham are supposed to have agreed to sign maarten stekelenberg from roma , worked with jol at ajax , top class keeper

Martin Ward
21-05-13, 15:06
media in bosnia claim that asmir begovic has agreed to join liverpool

fulham are supposed to have agreed to sign maarten stekelenberg from roma , worked with jol at ajax , top class keeper

Right...if Reina is going i would take Begovic right away. What about you???

j81
21-05-13, 15:09
Right...if Reina is going i would take Begovic right away. What about you???

if they were to get tello as part of the deal then yes

Martin Ward
21-05-13, 15:12
if they were to get tello as part of the deal then yes

I would certainly want Tello to come as part of the deal.

Begovic is quality though, plus he would start which gives us a leg up over United

benin
21-05-13, 15:28
is this thread ok for a suarez song?

To the tune... "thats Amore"

when you live on a farm.. and you bite someones arm..
that's a suarez...
when your forehead is wide..and your teeth are offside..
that's a suarez...
when you dive for a pen..over and over again.
that's a suarez...
when your gums are so tight..like you've strained for a shite.
that's a suarezzzzz...

Martin Ward
21-05-13, 15:31
is this thread ok for a suarez song?

To the tune... "thats Amore"

when you live on a farm.. and you bite someones arm..
that's a suarez...
when your forehead is wide..and your teeth are offside..
that's a suarez...
when you dive for a pen..over and over again.
that's a suarez...
when your gums are so tight..like you've strained for a shite.
that's a suarezzzzz...

Suarez, Sturridge, Coutinho, Tello and Eriksen. What a line up that would be (blatantly ignoring Benny's bollocks)

benin
21-05-13, 15:33
Suarez, Sturridge, Coutinho, Tello and Eriksen. What a line up that would be (blatantly ignoring Benny's bollocks)

lets keep it that way :yikes:

don't quote when you ignore ya tool!

benin
21-05-13, 15:35
anyway back on topic,what are the chances of Ronaldo returning or Bale coming to united?

Martin Ward
21-05-13, 15:36
anyway back on topic,what are the chances of Ronaldo returning or Bale coming to united?

Ronaldo possible, but not probable. Bale will never get sold to United as Levy hates you after Berba and Carrick

benin
21-05-13, 15:37
Ronaldo possible, but not probable. Bale will never get sold to United as Levy hates you after Berba and Carrick

apart from this season i would have thought Levy would have been happy to get so much money for Carrick,Berbatov i understand

Martin Ward
22-05-13, 10:51
Papodopolous to Liverpool, Ashley Williams bombed off. From the Liverpool Echo

Curious k
22-05-13, 16:19
Alcantra from Barca to United!

Jaygoodtimes
23-05-13, 01:16

Eriksen to liverpool would be a horrible move for him...Rumours are hes replacing gotze at dortmund, better move.

10inchesandcounting
23-05-13, 10:23

the french medias put him in Paris at PSG

TomEA
23-05-13, 10:24
the french medias put him in Paris at PSG

I thought the gimp might go there in the end, little sheep. We shall see anyway.

very shy guy
23-05-13, 11:00
I thought the gimp might go there in the end, little sheep. We shall see anyway.

Pmsl at him saying that he is being forced out and wants to stay with United.

Martin Ward
23-05-13, 11:02
Someone wants there to be a break between Rooney and United as someone leaked the convo between Fergie and Rooney to the press

very shy guy
23-05-13, 11:11
Someone wants there to be a break between Rooney and United as someone leaked the convo between Fergie and Rooney to the press

To be honest he has not been at the races for a couple of years Martin,as you said about the cannibal,love him or hate him you get 100% from him every game.

Martin Ward
23-05-13, 11:15
To be honest he has not been at the races for a couple of years Martin,as you said about the cannibal,love him or hate him you get 100% from him every game.

Disloyalty and lack of effort can never be forgiven...I would get shut of him and get Lewandoski

very shy guy
23-05-13, 11:25
Disloyalty and lack of effort can never be forgiven...I would get shut of him and get Lewandoski

Might be hard to do but would be a better option for United,Pool are going in the right direction,top 4 next year ?,I would think so,actually top six will be much closer together.

Martin Ward
23-05-13, 11:28
Might be hard to do but would be a better option for United,Pool are going in the right direction,top 4 next year ?,I would think so,actually top six will be much closer together.

I am trying to remain grounded, but I think top four is really possible next year. A couple of decent signings and we make up another 10 points easily.

Exciting times. When we make top four, I will always remember these years since 09. We got spoilt under Rafa

benin
23-05-13, 11:32
I am trying to remain grounded

I would imagine that is not that difficult for a Liverpool fan :p

Martin Ward
23-05-13, 11:33
I would imagine that is not that difficult for a Liverpool fan :p

You know and I know that we are on our way back. Coutinho could be player of the year next year

very shy guy
23-05-13, 11:38
I am trying to remain grounded, but I think top four is really possible next year. A couple of decent signings and we make up another 10 points easily.

Exciting times. When we make top four, I will always remember these years since 09. We got spoilt under Rafa

Great record and has enhanced it since,always thought he was a gentleman.

Martin Ward
23-05-13, 11:41
Great record and has enhanced it since,always thought he was a gentleman.

It became cool to slate Rafa but the man is a legend. Istanbul will never be taken away from me

benin
23-05-13, 11:47
It became cool to slate Rafa but the man is a legend. Istanbul will never be taken away from me

i agree he done a great job at liverpool,but i always thought they won that final inspite of his tactics rather than because of them

redforever
23-05-13, 11:49
:D
Any manager who can win a champions league final with jimi traore in his team has to be a legend

Martin Ward
23-05-13, 11:49
i agree he done a great job at liverpool,but i always thought they won that final inspite of his tactics rather than because of them

Yes, dropping Didi for Kewell was moronic, said so on the day.

Thankfully Kewell got injured and we adjusted. I also never understood taking Mascherano off in 07 when he had Kaka in his pocket...two mins later he sets Inzaghi free.

But we can all look at managers faults. In general, he did us a world of good

Martin Ward
23-05-13, 11:50
:D
Any manager who can win a champions league final with jimi traore in his team has to be a legend

Incredible, and so true!

redforever
23-05-13, 12:23

If Harry Kewell had never got injured that night Liverpool would have never gone on to win

AbsoluteNoob
23-05-13, 13:58
Remember when Harry Kewell was one of the best wingers in the world, then he moved to Liverpool on a free and turned into a fat mess.

Martin Ward
23-05-13, 13:59
Remember when Harry Kewell was one of the best wingers in the world, then he moved to Liverpool on a free and turned into a fat mess.

It was five million, but was seen as daylight robbery...

Never went as well as I expected that one, was insane

Martin Ward
24-05-13, 15:03
Aly Cissokho Valencia to Liverpool

Jaygoodtimes
24-05-13, 18:04

Hahahaha this had me laughing for 20minutes straight.. I agree tho.. Thankfully Liverpool are finished I cant see them getting anywhere near Champions league or even Europa league anymore. The players they try to and do sign are woeful.

Heard my mate say andre wisdom from Liverpool is class..LOL who the fuck is he !

AbsoluteNoob
31-05-13, 18:32
Liverpool in for Alex Pearce of Reading ..... :confused: Suarez wants to leave ...... :confused: what a shite day to be a scouser, haha, you lot need a stellar signing now if Luis pushes this transfer through.

Falcao has moved to Monaco, according to their billionaire owner.

Unied linked with Fabregas, won't happen, although Thiago Alacantra looks decent, supposedly Moyes WON'T move for Fellaini and will instead look to bring in both Kevin Strootman of PSV & Thiago of Barcelona. I would LOVE that tbh. And if Rooney moves, I'd expect another big signing, maybe Gareth Bale ...... one can dream, can't he? :(

Curious k
31-05-13, 20:43
Liverpool in for Alex Pearce of Reading ..... :confused: Suarez wants to leave ...... :confused: what a shite day to be a scouser, haha, you lot need a stellar signing now if Luis pushes this transfer through.

Unied linked with Fabregas, won't happen, although Thiago Alacantra looks decent, supposedly Moyes WON'T move for Fellaini and will instead look to bring in both Kevin Strootman of PSV & Thiago of Barcelona. I would LOVE that tbh. And if Rooney moves, I'd expect another big signing, maybe Gareth Bale ...... one can dream, can't he? :(
It will be interesting/funny listening to the views of Liverpool fans, when Suarez engineers his move from the club! I wonder will the tinted glasses they see him through will remain? I highly doubt it!
City look like their signing Isco from Malaga, that guy is a quality player!

Doozer
31-05-13, 21:36

I hope he gets Thiago
He is fucking brilliant in my FM13 game

Doozer
31-05-13, 21:37
You know and I know that we are on our way back. Coutinho could be player of the year next year

Unless Suarez stays and eats him

Martin Ward
04-06-13, 11:59
Henrik Mkhitaryan to Liverpool from Shaktar.

I would sacrifice a puppy to Satan to get him!!!

redforever
05-06-13, 15:25
Henrik Mkhitaryan to Liverpool from Shaktar.

I would sacrifice a puppy to Satan to get him!!!

How about sacrificing a pussy cat instead ;)
we could always do with one less here

Martin Ward
05-06-13, 15:26
How about sacrificing a pussy cat instead ;)
we could always do with one less here

Yes...let the sacrifice begin!!

Martin Ward
06-06-13, 14:24
Tevez to Liverpool, but Ilori going to Valencia

Martin Ward
11-06-13, 12:37
Lewandoski to United

Suarez to Real

Bale to Real

Jericho
11-06-13, 12:45
Lewandoski to United

Suarez to Real

Bale to Real

Dortmund are determined not to allow Lewandoski to join Bayern, I think that's his preferred club.
J

Martin Ward
11-06-13, 12:55
Dortmund are determined not to allow Lewandoski to join Bayern, I think that's his preferred club.
J

Yes...what could possibly go wrong with selling Gotze and Lewandoski to your main rivals?? ;)

j81
11-06-13, 14:39
say it s a move on dortmunds behave to get a larger fee

Jericho
11-06-13, 15:17
say it s a move on dortmunds behave to get a larger fee

If they don't sell now he'll go for nothing next year. Only one year left on contract.
J

j81
15-06-13, 12:45
looks like mignolet is on his way to liverpool

NoBrain2
15-06-13, 16:25
Torres to barca?

Martin Ward
17-06-13, 11:41
looks like mignolet is on his way to liverpool

Will take that, no doubt

Martin Ward
17-06-13, 11:42
Henrikh Mkhitaryan...reported on the Beeb that we are willing to meet his release clause.

Please please please

Martin Ward
17-06-13, 11:43
Torres to barca?

Would be strange for Barca, but not for Torres

TomEA
17-06-13, 12:08
Dimitri Payet to Arsenal maybe. A lot of rumours around Koscielny at the minute, I hope he stays as he is a solid defender. We have shown interest in Odil Ahmedov

TomEA
17-06-13, 12:09
Henrikh Mkhitaryan...reported on the Beeb that we are willing to meet his release clause.

Please please please

You will have to outbid Borrussia and Juve

benin
17-06-13, 12:26
Peter Shilton to city...

Martin Ward
17-06-13, 12:40

That is what worries me. The deal looks close, but could be scuppered

Martin Ward
17-06-13, 14:38

Apparently Borrusia are going with Eriksen...and the last thing Juve need is a new midfielder, they are after a striker instead

westcorklad
18-06-13, 08:57
Higuain on his way to the Emirates?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/8780763/Transfer-news-Arsenal-backed-to-land-

TomEA
18-06-13, 09:01
Higuain on his way to the Emirates?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/8780763/Transfer-news-Arsenal-backed-to-land-

Wouldn't mind that at all

Doozer
18-06-13, 09:02
Beneaga off to Southampton
Dzeko +€40 for Cavani

Jericho
18-06-13, 12:08
Beneaga off to Southampton
Dzeko +€40 for Cavani

Jeez Cavani's going cheap at forty euro.:)
J

Doozer
18-06-13, 12:18
Jeez Cavani's going cheap at forty euro.:)
J

The new Fair play rules :D

€ 40 million plus Dzeko

Martin Ward
24-06-13, 11:28
Tom Ince to Cardiff!!!!!

Martin Ward
24-06-13, 11:36
Ben Arfa to Liverpool

TomEA
24-06-13, 11:44
Yaya Sanogo to arsenal and Higuain in the closing stages of deal with the gunners as well

Martin Ward
24-06-13, 11:46
Yaya Sanogo to arsenal and Higuain in the closing stages of deal with the gunners as well

Also you trying to nick Papadopolus

TomEA
24-06-13, 11:51
Also you trying to nick Papadopolus

Fellani also but Wengers a bit touchy on the buy out clause.

AbsoluteNoob
24-06-13, 14:32
Thiago Alcantara to Man United. Source, Graham Hunter, has close links with Barcelona, regular on Revista de la Liga, wrote a great book apparently on the ins and outs of Barca FC.

Fingers crossed.

https://twitter.com/BumperGraham/status/348932909819899904

Martin Ward
24-06-13, 14:34
Thiago Alcantara to Man United. Source, Graham Hunter, has close links with Barcelona, regular on Revista de la Liga, wrote a great book apparently on the ins and outs of Barca FC.

Fingers crossed.

https://twitter.com/BumperGraham/status/348932909819899904

I trust Hunter...think that is a goer

You just have to accept that, like Fabergas, he will go back at some point

WD-40
24-06-13, 15:24
I trust Hunter...think that is a goer

You just have to accept that, like Fabergas, he will go back at some point

Thiago got caught autographing Man U shirt yesterday, hmmm

Martin Ward
25-06-13, 11:06
Mignolet signs for Liverpool today apparently

Bye bye Pepe

TomEA
25-06-13, 11:09
Fellani is keen but wants 100k a week and Higuain has already settled with Wenger on 130k.

Martin Ward
25-06-13, 11:14
Fellani is keen but wants 100k a week and Higuain has already settled with Wenger on 130k.

You have good money, it is a case of spending it well.

TomEA
25-06-13, 11:18
You have good money, it is a case of spending it well.

Both I would welcome with open arms, Higuain as a clinical finisher. presence in midfield as well as a goal-threat from Fellani is what we need.

Martin Ward
25-06-13, 11:19
Both I would welcome with open arms, Higuain as a clinical finisher. presence in midfield as well as a goal-threat from Fellani is what we need.

Not just saying this, but i think Higuain is a bit slow, it's what holds him back from being top notch.

Fellaini is a class act and would improve any team in the prem

TomEA
25-06-13, 11:23
Not just saying this, but i think Higuain is a bit slow, it's what holds him back from being top notch.

Fellaini is a class act and would improve any team in the prem

So is Giroud. Now with some of the pace we have in midfield, we just need another sitter up front as a plausible option.

Rumour of the day - Bale will meet with the big wigs today to tell them he is leaving for Real.

Martin Ward
25-06-13, 11:24
So is Giroud. Now with some of the pace we have in midfield, we just need another sitter up front as a plausible option.

Rumour of the day - Bale will meet with the big wigs today to tell them he is leaving for Real.

And that means Suarez stays....the world would be good!!

Martin Ward
25-06-13, 16:22
Liverpool to see Henderson to buy Wanyama....

Who do you think is the better player??

NoBrain2
27-06-13, 23:41
Rooney to arsenal? id quite like to see that

lovethegirls
03-07-13, 20:20
PSG rumoured to have agreed to buy Cavani €50 million plus, crazy money

TomEA
05-07-13, 15:13
Deal with Higuain allegedly being wrapped up today.

Rumours involving Suarez coming to us, bookies in Spain have closed the market...can't see it happening.

Martin Ward
05-07-13, 15:24

Rumours involving Suarez coming to us, bookies in Spain have closed the market...can't see it happening.

Neither can I haha

mikki99943
05-07-13, 17:19

if i was moyles id see if there's a team in outer mongolia who would take rooney , send the ungrateful bolix there

jay67
05-07-13, 21:52
Liverpool to see Henderson to buy Wanyama....

Who do you think is the better player??

Wanyama by a mile!. he could play for an team in the world hes that good.
if he is to leave celtic I hope he goes for a good price, and the best of luck to big vic if he goes

jay67

AbsoluteNoob
06-07-13, 13:51
Liverpool target Henrikh Mhkatiryan (Not even going to Google check his name) is on the verge of signing for Dortmund.

j81
08-07-13, 15:57
david villa just signed for athletico madrid for 5.1 million euros , what a bargain that is

Jaygoodtimes
08-07-13, 23:19

Typical Arsenal, Perez (Madrid chairman) has said there are no offers on the table for higuain and that they want him to stay.

Arsenal also have had a 30mill bid rejected for Suarez (little racist diving prick lol) not sure If Id want someone with his rep giving us a bad name If we were to sign him. 30mill was too low and I reckon Arsenal knew that and it was a ply to keep the fans happy seeing us offering 30mill for a player.

Jaygoodtimes
09-07-13, 22:05
Notice this with some of my mates too, do all Liverpool fans think they have the potential to sign literally anyone they want? when technically they are now a mid table team who have no european football?

Very much still living in the past

jay67
10-07-13, 19:37
Victor Wanyama has the potential to be one of the greatest African players ever...would be sad to see him leave Celtic but should make a healthy profit on a player bought for around £1million.
Liverpool would be a good move but think they have to make an offer first:banghead:

Big victor is in london having talks with southampton, hes expected to do his medical 2moro...... Id expect a late rush from some of the bigger clubs before he signs, arsenal, l'pool and man u were all reported to be intrested, where are they now??

youtube.com/watch?v=esNCPWBzSfs

Jay67

lovethegirls
13-07-13, 23:07
Mohamed Al Fayed to sell Fulham this week.

All done very quick something funny about it all for me but good luck to fulham proper club.