PDA

View Full Version : Loic Remy arrested

TomEA
15-05-13, 11:32
QPR's French international striker Loic Remy has been arrested on suspicion of rape, according to Sky sources.

The 26-year-old was held with two other men aged 23 and 22 at an address in London this morning.

The Metropolitan Police are investigating a claim from a 34-year-old woman that she was raped by three men earlier in May.

Martin Ward
15-05-13, 11:35
QPR's French international striker Loic Remy has been arrested on suspicion of rape, according to Sky sources.

The 26-year-old was held with two other men aged 23 and 22 at an address in London this morning.

The Metropolitan Police are investigating a claim from a 34-year-old woman that she was raped by three men earlier in May.

We will see with this one. Most cases like this fall flat on their ass....however, you have Ched Evans doing five years as we speak.

Quite annoyed with this, heard we were going to put a bid in for him in the Summer

TomEA
15-05-13, 11:35
I thought it best to emphasise that it is only suspicion so far.

TomEA
15-05-13, 11:36
We will see with this one. Most cases like this fall flat on their ass....however, you have Ched Evans doing five years as we speak.

Quite annoyed with this, heard we were going to put a bid in for him in the Summer

We had eyes on him as well.

funlover12
sports bar that way >>>>>>>>>

Martin Ward
I thought it best to emphasise that it is only suspicion so far.

Of course, I hate the presumption of guilt

westcorklad
15-05-13, 11:49

I know this a serious topic, but when I saw the thread title my first thought was that he had been arrested for pretending to be a footballer.Mind you most of the QPR players would be guilty of that as well.

TomEA
15-05-13, 11:51
I know this a serious topic, but when I saw the thread title my first thought was that he had been arrested for pretending to be a footballer.Mind you most of the QPR players would be guilty of that as well.

In fairness, Remy is a good little player. Wouldn't mind sitting him up front for us.

Martin Ward
15-05-13, 11:53
In fairness, Remy is a good little player. Wouldn't mind sitting him up front for us.

Yes, I certainly rate him. Runs down the channels very well.

It is a shame his team mates are actually appalling

TomEA
15-05-13, 11:54
Yes, I certainly rate him. Runs down the channels very well.

It is a shame his team mates are actually appalling

Just never seems like their striving to win, I realise they say a lot in sports ''it's the taking part that counts'' but c'mon!

Martin Ward
15-05-13, 11:56
Just never seems like their striving to win, I realise they say a lot in sports ''it's the taking part that counts'' but c'mon!

That team is the biggest disgrace I have ever seen in the Prem. They are a team of big time Charlie's who think they are too good to fight for the team

A group of people who symbolise what is wrong with the game today. It is amazing they are all found in one team

westcorklad
15-05-13, 11:58

We will see how good he is at Anfield on Sunday.Carragher and co will keep him quiet all going well.

Martin Ward
15-05-13, 11:59
We will see how good he is at Anfield on Sunday.Carragher and co will keep him quiet all going well.

That's if he plays. But yes, we will win that comfortably. Sturridge scoring and future Ballon D'or winner Coutinho pulling the strings

TomEA
15-05-13, 12:00
That team is the biggest disgrace I have ever seen in the Prem. They are a team of big time Charlie's who think they are too good to fight for the team

A group of people who symbolise what is wrong with the game today. It is amazing they are all found in one team

It's a shame a team like Wigan are even in the same position as them (we had to put it to them, no other option) as Wigan come out fighting every time + I'm a big Martinez fan.

westcorklad
15-05-13, 12:01

I could see them going the same way as Wolves have this season if their attitude doesnt improve very quickly.Depending on how many of the current squad will still be there next season of course.

Martin Ward
15-05-13, 12:06
It's a shame a team like Wigan are even in the same position as them (we had to put it to them, no other option) as Wigan come out fighting every time + I'm a big Martinez fan.

I will disagree a little. Wigan never react well to going down. Stamp on them early and they fold. That is one of the reasons we have beaten them 4-0 twice this season. But whilst they are in the game they are decent.

Sad to see them go, and hope they make it back

westcorklad
15-05-13, 12:09
I will disagree a little. Wigan never react well to going down. Stamp on them early and they fold. That is one of the reasons we have beaten them 4-0 twice this season. But whilst they are in the game they are decent.

Sad to see them go, and hope they make it back

If Martinez stays with them I think they will come back up soon.Otherwise they could be in the Championship for an extended spell.

Martin Ward
15-05-13, 12:11
If Martinez stays with them I think they will come back up soon.Otherwise they could be in the Championship for an extended spell.

I definitely think their top boys will be cherry picked (Mcarthy, McManaman, Kone ect)

Whoever is in charge, how they replace them will determine if they come back up