Clyde
11-05-13, 21:22
i won't delete,its easier for ppl to laugh at it if they can see it

Truth hurts

benin
11-05-13, 21:24
Truth hurts

sorry i hurt ya ;)

his time has come and i expect when Ronaldo returns in the summer we will muddle through.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22496013

Curious k
11-05-13, 22:13
Sinking ship ...... gulg glug glug ...

Don't delete ya bolix Wow, a little appreciation for the best midfielder ever in the Premier League! That's not the start of a debate, that's just stating a fact!

very shy guy
12-05-13, 03:20
A United legend,and a great role model.

That he is benny,pity Russel Beardsmore never made the grade,bags of skill,just never filled out and was to small,Remember when we beat Liverpool 3-1 at home when the babes were breaking onto the scene,the comentater said when Liverpool scored that that was it,Pool will shut up shop,Fergie rang the changes and introduced the babes,the rest is history.

Clyde
12-05-13, 06:23
sorry i hurt ya ;)

his time has come and i expect when Ronaldo returns in the summer we will muddle through.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22496013

Ronalda is going with the special one be that PSV or Chelsea that could mean Rooney Ronaldo and if the speculation is right Tevez also ...PSV looking more likely for Rooney and tevez as for Scholes to be fair to him he was some player in his day 697 697 appearances for the club and 107 goals doesnt conmpare to Frank Lampard 206 goals for less games ....Fact

benin
12-05-13, 09:33
Ronalda is going with the special one be that PSV or Chelsea that could mean Rooney Ronaldo and if the speculation is right Tevez also ...PSV looking more likely for Rooney and tevez as for Scholes to be fair to him he was some player in his day 697 697 appearances for the club and 107 goals doesnt conmpare to Frank Lampard 206 goals for less games ....Fact

on the ofchance you are seriously comparing frank lampard to paul scholes i suggest you never ever post in a football thread again,frank has a great goal scoring record,but was not fit to tie scholes boots.

Clyde
12-05-13, 09:40
on the ofchance you are seriously comparing frank lampard to paul scholes i suggest you never ever post in a football thread again,frank has a great goal scoring record,but was not fit to tie scholes boots.

Why can't Scholes tie his own boots?:rolleyes:

benin
12-05-13, 09:42
Why can't Scholes tie his own boots?:rolleyes:

pmsl,your a bollix!

Clyde
12-05-13, 09:43
pmsl,your a bollix!

2 of them .... :rolleyes:

benin
12-05-13, 09:46
2 of them .... :rolleyes:

if their is ever a cull and e-i are stuck for a bollix they could make three out of you:D,seriously you dont really think their is a debate between lampard and scholes as to who is the better midfielder,do you?

Clyde
12-05-13, 09:48
if their is ever a cull and e-i are stuck for a bollix they could make three out of you:D,seriously you dont really think their is a debate between lampard and scholes as to who is the better midfielder,do you?

Oh yes but you bias cos Scholes plays for united I respect that but the goal scoring record for Lampard is far greater ....yes?

benin
12-05-13, 09:54
Oh yes but you bias cos Scholes plays for united I respect that but the goal scoring record for Lampard is far greater ....yes?

ohh dear,read my question please then answer it,do you think many non united/chelsea fans would vote frank a better midfielder?

Clyde
12-05-13, 09:55
ohh dear,read my question please then answer it,do you think many non united/chelsea fans would vote frank a better midfielder?

Yes ..... Us ABU's would always vote against man u anyway ...lol

benin
12-05-13, 09:57
Yes ..... Us ABU's would always vote against man u anyway ...lol

ahh not really,Scholes is respected by almost all football fans

Clyde
12-05-13, 10:00
ahh not really,Scholes is respected by almost all football fans

By United ones yes...... Jezzzz you united boys are sooooooooo easy to wind up ...:hitwithrock:

Curious k
12-05-13, 10:05
By United ones yes...... Jezzzz you united boys are sooooooooo easy to wind up ...:hitwithrock:

Well I'm sure you might get wound up if someone just dismissed Frank Lampard as you did Scholes? Maybe saying he didn't have a good all round game, neglected other duties, deplorable long range passing.. All of course when compared to Scholes.

Scholes will pick up his 11th Premier League winners medal today!! Beat that!

benin
12-05-13, 10:05

i am not,i see ppl like evra and see why anyone would get annoyed,but Scholes was a model pro who anyone would be proud of for that reason i think it is worth commenting.

Clyde
12-05-13, 10:07
i am not,i see ppl like evra and see why anyone would get annoyed,but Scholes was a model pro who anyone would be proud of for that reason i think it is worth commenting.

You are so .....na na na naaaaa.....:D

benin
12-05-13, 10:09
You are so .....na na na naaaaa.....:D

well i had not factored that in,anyway if your gonna mention scholes,at least talk about his great tackling...lol

Clyde
12-05-13, 10:10
Well I'm sure you might get wound up if someone just dismissed Frank Lampard as you did Scholes? Maybe saying he didn't have a good all round game, neglected other duties, deplorable long range passing.. All of course when compared to Scholes.

Scholes will pick up his 11th Premier League winners medal today!! Beat that!

Lol People say John Terry is one of the best defenders ever personally I think he's way over rated Both Scholes and Lampard are world class tbh not much to compare really scholes was better at passing and Lampard at scoring.

benin
12-05-13, 10:12
Lol People say John Terry is one of the best defenders ever personally I think he's way over rated Both Scholes and Lampard are world class tbh not much to compare really scholes was better at passing and Lampard at scoring.

I really would never rate Lampard as world class mate,not having a dig here but he would never be in my thoughts for a premier league top 11

Clyde
12-05-13, 10:12
well i had not factored that in,anyway if your gonna mention scholes,at least talk about his great tackling...lol

Oooooch yes very good as long as you have steel legs ..... he was great to watch

Curious k
12-05-13, 10:15

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/quotes-about-paul-scholes/

That link explains the caliber of player being discussed. These people are more qualified than any.

The link is for those who aren't convinced by Scholes bulging trophy cabinate already!

Clyde
12-05-13, 10:24
http://therepublikofmancunia.com/quotes-about-paul-scholes/

That link explains the caliber of player being discussed. These people are more qualified than any.

The link is for those who aren't convinced by Scholes bulging trophy cabinate already!

Ara I never mind those Man U web sites ....:rolleyes:

Curious k
12-05-13, 10:34
Ara I never mind those Man U web sites ....:rolleyes:
Look up the quotes on other sites then, there're everywhere! Capello done an interview recently saying Scholes is in a class of his own, and he constantly tried to get him back for England! I wonder who he wanted to drop from the team?

I know your not that stupid and just trying to wind people up:) but it sure is hard to differentiate between the two when one says such stupid things:)

benin
12-05-13, 10:39
I know your not that stupid

well i know him better,lol