PDA

View Full Version : sex on wheels

mikki99943
09-05-13, 21:36
new programme on channel 4 . started @10pm ( 09-05-13) . try c4 +1 for full programme or channel4.com

JohnRambo
21-05-13, 15:39
I only got round to watching this the other night on 4oD and I have to say as a disabled person I was very impressed with it. It was honest, to the point and I suppose to a lot of non-disabled people kinda surprising that disabled people have such open sex lives.

Well done Channel 4. :)

Martin Ward
21-05-13, 15:40
I only got round to watching this the other night on 4oD and I have to say as a disabled person I was very impressed with it. It was honest, to the point and I suppose to a lot of non-disabled people kinda surprising that disabled people have such open sex lives.

Well done Channel 4. :)

John!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back mate

JohnRambo
21-05-13, 15:45
John!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back mate

I was never away mate. :)

I’ve still been dropping in now and then but haven’t really found anything that interested me to post on, I have been on here over three years and so I’ve seen and read pretty much everything you could think of over and over. lol :)

Martin Ward
21-05-13, 15:49
I was never away mate. :)

I’ve still been dropping in now and then but haven’t really found anything that interested me to post on, I have been on here over three years and so I’ve seen and read pretty much everything you could think of over and over. lol :)

Ha! Lot's of football to talk about :D

Glad you are well anyway mate

JohnRambo
21-05-13, 15:50

Yeah mate I'm grand, I could do with a job though, funds are running low, anything going at E-I these days? lol :D

JohnRambo
21-05-13, 15:51

Don’t even get me started about Fergie quitting, the day the news broke I was going around in a daze, felt like someone I knew and was close with had died. :(

Martin Ward
21-05-13, 15:51
Yeah mate I'm grand, I could do with a job though, funds are running low, anything going at E-I these days? lol :D

Ha...if there was you would be here mate, and the rest of the crew

Fitzy
21-05-13, 15:53
Don’t even get me started about Fergie quitting, the day the news broke I was going around in a daze, felt like someone I knew and was close with had died. :(

Interesting times at Man U alright hummmmm , new manager and all that .

TiffanyTees
19-07-13, 08:53

Im coming to Belfast soon JR you can always be my PA lol

hope you fit and well speak soon Tiff xx