PDA

View Full Version : Well he is back after his break..

benin
06-05-13, 15:12
Ronnie O Sullivan looks like he was never away and cruising to another world title.

Fitzy
06-05-13, 15:14
Ronnie O Sullivan looks like he was never away and cruising to another world title.

Benny boy don't tell me your into knocking little balls into little holes :D

benin
06-05-13, 15:18
Benny boy don't tell me your into knocking little balls into little holes :D

Actually played snooker as a kid and pool at county level...have not watched in years but was reading the paper this morning then seen a few frames today.

Fitzy
06-05-13, 15:23
Actually played snooker as a kid and pool at county level...have not watched in years but was reading the paper this morning then seen a few frames today.

That explains why your a plank , a misguided youth playing snooker , time wasted in snooker halls :D

very shy guy
06-05-13, 15:25

No doubting his talent,flawed genius.

Usernamed
06-05-13, 16:10
Didn't he say even if he wins he's not going to come back? I heard him say on the radio he only came back to pay his kids school bills. Not sure about the bills part, I'd imagine he's fairly well sorted financially, unless he's pissed it all away that is.

Tommy H
06-05-13, 20:59

He is the only quality snooker player around at the moment! Was all to easy for him in the Crucible!