PDA

View Full Version : [Dublin] Dublin 1 specializing in erotic forplay 085 1705664

Ladyvonteese
01-05-13, 20:26
SPECIALIZING IN EROTIC FORPLAY 085 1705664

Hi guys

If you’re if you like tantric massage then you should try tantric erotic fetish with me, it’s not about pain, abuse or making you feel like a dog. It’s about sensuality, eroticism and a hell of a lot of fun. And I am so good at it I have been featured Film 4 and the UK Arts Council, on ITV News, Marie Clare, and Sunday Guardian etc, to name but a few. And some of my new client who are also new to visiting me have even had such a good time they have had 2 appointments in the same day, and yes once you try it you too will be coming back for more, and more.

I am here in Dublin till late evening on the 3rd so what you waiting for? You really don’t want to miss out on this very different erotic opportunity with me, do you? It will blow your mind and leave you with lots of wanking material too. Loll
Booking available on the 2nd and 3rd still available. And yes they are my real photos (they say I look better in real life) and don’t forget to keep an eye out, for my up and coming movies. I will also soon been putting lots of photos up on my profile on EI from these movies just to keep all you lovely kinky people out there happy and to show you just how much fun I am to be with.

Don’t forget I cater for all types of people into all sorts of erotic fun and fetishes.
Play safe, have fun and stay safe.
All the very best for now and have a great bank holiday weekend
Ladyvonteese
PS
I don’t answers with-held telephone numbers and only work from 9am-10pm with newbies 7days a week. And am only interested in safe consensual playtimes.