PDA

View Full Version : Remember This Site Before All The Mods?

Torturedarc
26-03-13, 23:26
Who can remember this place when Pat aka The Sweetie tm was the main mod and all was free?
I remember the fun, the rows and the blogs ..
How many of us are still here ?
Speak up
:D

Morpheus
26-03-13, 23:39
You're showing your age Torturedarc!!;)

Sure, we're all newbies here these days!:D

Monkeynut
26-03-13, 23:40
Speaking up, Sir!

anon361
26-03-13, 23:51
I was always the nice guy, never got into an argument :lmao:

ladiesman217
26-03-13, 23:53
4 years.... My god is that all it's been :confused:

Curvaceous Kate
26-03-13, 23:55
Not I said the fly! I'm too young :angels15:

very shy guy
27-03-13, 00:38
I am still wet behind the ears.

jayf1
27-03-13, 01:07
i remember them days.

JAMESCORK
27-03-13, 01:10

Thats right... that was the main reason I joined up too...

Bet you never knew that
Jamescork...

benin
27-03-13, 01:30
don't remember as i did not post for a year after i joined,though the thought of no moderating having seen *cough* other sites..and the way some behave here at times is not appealing to be honest.

ladiesman217
27-03-13, 01:31

Thats right... that was the main reason I joined up too...

Bet you never knew that
Jamescork...

Anon's join date: April 2008
Langerball's join date: April 2008

:reporter: I smell something fishy here *cough*

10inchesandcounting
27-03-13, 08:08
I was there as well, even if it took me nearly a year before I wrote my first post!.

Fitzy
27-03-13, 08:10
It sounds like a scary place back in the day like lol

Clyde
27-03-13, 08:35
So when did the mods start ?? Most were posters except Sam is that right ?

anon361
27-03-13, 08:40
So when did the mods start ?? Most were posters except Sam is that right ?
Yep, all the original mods were regular posters, initially they were asked to become moderators, then after another while it was decided they needed more mods to cover busy times so Patricia put up
a thread saying anyone wishing to become a mod should apply, only 2 did and that's how Benny and Doc got the job :lmao:

Ps. True story :D

I think TheHighwayman is the only original mod left, most of the others are now banned members :o

Clyde
27-03-13, 08:49
Yep, all the original mods were regular posters, initially they were asked to become moderators, then after another while it was decided they needed more mods to cover busy times so Patricia put up
a thread saying anyone wishing to become a mod should apply, only 2 did and that's how Benny and Doc got the job :lmao:

I think TheHighwayman is the only original mod left, most of the others are now banned members :o

So Doc and Benny were the only 2 that applied that explains that .... Lol
Most of the others are banned users how did that happen? ( Westie was a mod? ) I also see doozer back

JAMESCORK
27-03-13, 08:49

Eh not quite true. I applied under all my Profiles and was rejected...:(

Clyde
27-03-13, 08:52

That's cos your a thick langer .... And your still trying ... Go on admit it

anon361
27-03-13, 08:53
Most of the others are banned users how did that happen? ( Westie was a mod? ) I also see doozer back
The original line up of mods was Quarterpounder, Luther, Carlos Marvado, TheHighwayman.

Clyde
27-03-13, 08:59
The original line up of mods was Quarterpounder, Luther, Carlos Marvado, TheHighwayman.

Highway is still here what happened the rest did they get the sack?

JAMESCORK
27-03-13, 09:00

Don't forget Niner!!

Fitzy
27-03-13, 09:53

Lol as memory serves me right the James cork profile was on a months ban.

Clyde
27-03-13, 10:00
Lol as memory serves me right the James cork profile was on a months ban.

Sure that happens to most of us I've had 4 in one year ( April join)

Fitzy
27-03-13, 10:01

Benny boy went on a power trip , the day he was made mod the pair of us got into a heated discussion about the the Irish language in the west of Ireland . I was up to 998 posts that afternoon he was sending all sorts of pm .i am surprised I wasn't his first banning but I would say his finger was hovering over that button lol.

Fitzy
27-03-13, 10:02
Sure that happens to most of us I've had 4 in one year ( April join)

And not all self imposed lol

benin
27-03-13, 10:06
Benny boy went on a power trip , the day he was made mod the pair of us got into a heated discussion about the the Irish language in the west of Ireland . I was up to 998 posts that afternoon he was sending all sorts of pm .i am surprised I wasn't his first banning but I would say his finger was hovering over that button lol.

Not atall...u were talking shite though its mostly english speaking over there..im there twice a week ya jackeen bollix lol

benin
27-03-13, 10:08
Highway is still here what happened the rest did they get the sack?

Luther left but pops In ever so often...really good mod.

The rest errr ummm have tissues. .. wait thats the wrong word ;)

Martin Ward
27-03-13, 10:09
Life without Mods...what a horrible thought

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/The_409182_2545388.jpg

Clyde
27-03-13, 10:11
And not all self imposed lol

fifty fifty fitzy .......

Fitzy
27-03-13, 10:11
Not atall...u were talking shite though its mostly english speaking over there..im there twice a week ya jackeen bollix lol

You remember benny boy lol I still disagree ya plank lol

benin
27-03-13, 10:13
You remember benny boy lol I still disagree ya plank lol

I remember thinking to myself "this guy is full of shit"

I then noticed your a dub and made allowences ;)

Clyde
27-03-13, 10:16

He's not full of shit???

Fitzy
27-03-13, 10:16

Lol benny all posters on this site are full of shit lol oh and may I add I would rather be a jack then a Culchie any day lol :D

Fitzy
27-03-13, 10:17
He's not full of shit???

Clyde being sarcastic probably doesn't suit you lol

Clyde
27-03-13, 10:19
Clyde being sarcastic probably doesn't suit you lol

I'm more sadistic really....

Fitzy
27-03-13, 10:26
I'm more sadistic really....

Lol behind that mister nice guy image you hide a dark secret lol

Martin Ward
27-03-13, 10:27

Clyde is Mr Nice Guy...where is that ban button?? :)

Clyde
27-03-13, 10:28

Who said I was nice ??? I'm a slut a man whore what can I say ...

Westsidex
27-03-13, 11:03

The first mods were myself, bbj , Ric flair and qph as far as I can remember. I think I packed it in , came back or soemthing like that. Cant really remember.

Westside.

Westsidex
27-03-13, 11:05
Who can remember this place when Pat aka The Sweetie tm was the main mod and all was free?
I remember the fun, the rows and the blogs ..
How many of us are still here ?
Speak up
:D

As yes "The Sweetie" (reg tm).

Westside.

Westsidex
27-03-13, 11:09

Actually I was a fuckin brill mod. Look at it like this, noone was banned, I kept the place busy, people were up all night (except me) ,people had their arguments, ffs I even gave them comps. Im a fuckin trailblazer here.

I should have shares in E-I,
Westside.

Clyde
27-03-13, 11:47
Actually I was a fuckin brill mod. Look at it like this, noone was banned, I kept the place busy, people were up all night (except me) ,people had their arguments, ffs I even gave them comps. Im a fuckin trailblazer here.

Westside.
Ah come on be a mod again a wee crown over the telly tubbie would look good .......

JoeyJoeJoeJuniorShabadoo
27-03-13, 12:03
Do any of you old timers feel any embarrassment at being here so long?

TiffanyTees
27-03-13, 12:07

Not in the slightest :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Tiff xxx

Clyde
27-03-13, 12:08
Not in the slightest :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Tiff xxx
Ara tiff your no old timmer ....

Fitzy
27-03-13, 12:20
Who said I was nice ??? I'm a slut a man whore what can I say ...

And getting paid for being a man slut lol.

anon361
27-03-13, 12:31
Why embarrassment, I'm more embarrassed being a member of Facebook than I am here..

anon361
27-03-13, 12:33
Hey, nobody has even bothered to mention the beautiful Manager Nicole, we thought we lost her there for a while but lucky for us she came back, she's been here as long as any of us unlike that blow in Sam :D

Martin Ward
27-03-13, 12:34
Nicole is certainly more fun to look at than Sam :)

Nicole
27-03-13, 12:35
Hey, nobody has even bothered to mention the beautiful Manager Nicole, we thought we lost her there for a while but lucky for us she came back, she's been here as long as any of us unlike that blow in Sam :D

and I will always luv you my naughty Lion ;)
MWAH

anon361
27-03-13, 12:37
Nicole is certainly more fun to look at than Sam :)
I don't believe you, photographic evidence of Nicole required :)

samlad
27-03-13, 12:42
I don't believe you, photographic evidence of Nicole required :)

She looks something like this:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Ha18kRdTfiE/TxpdxfHHBnI/AAAAAAAAAJE/--bkT06Ldlc/s1600/Beautiful+Brunette+Victoria%2527s+Secret+Models+Adriana+Lima+In+Sexy+Black+Mirac ulous+Push+Up+Bra+For+Busty+Cleavage+And+Wearing+Sexy+Black+Lingerie+And+Black+P anties.jpg

Clyde
27-03-13, 12:49

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Ha18kRdTfiE/TxpdxfHHBnI/AAAAAAAAAJE/--bkT06Ldlc/s1600/Beautiful+Brunette+Victoria%2527s+Secret+Models+Adriana+Lima+In+Sexy+Black+Mirac ulous+Push+Up+Bra+For+Busty+Cleavage+And+Wearing+Sexy+Black+Lingerie+And+Black+P anties.jpg

Is this pic verified or do I have to report it?

samlad
27-03-13, 13:49
Is this pic verified or do I have to report it?

Oh, it's verified. I'm all over it ;)

anon361
27-03-13, 14:13

You know what Sam, I think Nicole is a beautiful person with a great personality and with looks like those she'd make any person very happy, you're a lucky man working along side her ;)

Clyde
27-03-13, 14:18
Oh, it's verified. I'm all over it ;)

Don't blame you....;)

jayf1
27-03-13, 14:27

ahhh i remember them well. then bennin wanted to become a mod so stopped asking the hard questions and started to tow the e-i line for a few weeks and got his mod crown.
in fairness i always thought carlos was a good mod but then he wouldnt toe the e-i line and now he's no more...shame really.

samlad
27-03-13, 14:30
ahhh i remember them well. then bennin wanted to become a mod so stopped asking the hard questions and started to tow the e-i line for a few weeks and got his mod crown.
in fairness i always thought carlos was a good mod but then he wouldnt toe the e-i line and now he's no more...shame really.

Is that what Carlos told you or is that what you believe?

samlad
27-03-13, 14:32
You know what Sam, I think Nicole is a beautiful person with a great personality and with looks like those she'd make any person very happy, you're a lucky man working along side her ;)

I'd be even luckier to work under her :o

anon361
27-03-13, 15:19
Is that what Carlos told you or is that what you believe?
We both now the real reason Sam, just just didn't appreciate having one of his pine comes shoved up your ass :lmao:

samlad
27-03-13, 15:20
We both now the real reason Sam, just just didn't appreciate having one of his pine comes shoved up your ass :lmao:

I like the smell of my own brand! :o

dr love
27-03-13, 15:25
Here before mods hummm , was a lot of bullying and shit happening .
Used to lucker aroud 08 , was going to start posting on boards but the gang mentality ruled .

So I just punted instead and then forgot all about boards , it was a nasty place at times .

So today we have a community for all , and long may it last .: doc

Clyde
27-03-13, 15:52
Well I think it's well moderated of course you get pissed off when your post gets taken down but 9 times out of 10 it's for a good reason cos as posters most of the time we just blurt it out. It's a good place that gets heated up at time with a good meaty debate but in forums there's a lot of hot heads that have to be moderated for various reasons. But as Doc said it was a scary place to post but now it's not sure we have groups that don't agree but hey that's life ain't it.

Martin Ward
27-03-13, 16:00
We all try to be as fair as possible. Some people may disagree with certain decisions, but we always try make them for the right reasons

anon361
27-03-13, 16:05
We all try to be as fair as possible. Some people may disagree with certain decisions, but we always try make them for the right reasons
I think a lot of the current posters are a little over sensitive too. There's nothing wrong with 2 people having a disagreement once they try keeping it civil, life and these boards would be just soooo boring if we all got on all of the time and to be honest, if it was all nice and sweet all the time I'd have left ages ago..

dr love
27-03-13, 16:09
I think a lot of the current posters are a little over sensitive too. There's nothing wrong with 2 people having a disagreement once they try keeping it civil, life and these boards would be just soooo boring if we all got on all of the time and to be honest, if it was all nice and sweet all the time I'd have left ages ago..true anon , jeeezee perish the thought you might leave bro , and I'm not been sarcastic either .

Was not the example you say there happen recently ;) , it was modded both parties debated and it ended agreeing to disagree .: doc

Fitzy
27-03-13, 16:11
Well I think it's well moderated of course you get pissed off when your post gets taken down but 9 times out of 10 it's for a good reason cos as posters most of the time we just blurt it out. It's a good place that gets heated up at time with a good meaty debate but in forums there's a lot of hot heads that have to be moderated for various reasons. But as Doc said it was a scary place to post but now it's not sure we have groups that don't agree but hey that's life ain't it.

Lol I probably am one of those hot heads some times I just get carried away in heat of the moment lol. But in fairness to the mods they do a pretty good job , any time I have needed help they have looked after me Jesu they must have the patience of a saintlol

Clyde
27-03-13, 16:19
I think a lot of the current posters are a little over sensitive too. There's nothing wrong with 2 people having a disagreement once they try keeping it civil, life and these boards would be just soooo boring if we all got on all of the time and to be honest, if it was all nice and sweet all the time I'd have left ages ago..

Anon I taught you were a quite wee fella ... Lol

SophieX
27-03-13, 16:20
i like the moderation here, i think its very fair.... prob helps having Martin as a boyfriend....:o

Nicole
27-03-13, 16:24
i like the moderation here, i think its very fair.... prob helps having Martin as a boyfriend....:o

bahahahhaha I should print your pic for Murt so he can keep it on his desk, not that he doesn't look at your advert 24/7 heheheh

Clyde
27-03-13, 16:27

Was it his skeeky voice that attracted you to him ?? ....:rolleyes:

Martin Ward
27-03-13, 16:29

You are gonna get me too excited Sophie LOL

WatWatWat
27-03-13, 16:35
When am i gettin a crown. . I could moderate drop one keep one. . . . "Let keep on topic now folks " "easy there fella " "lets remain civil now folks" " i've deleted a few posts and i'm locking this thread ". . . . . . . ya see, i'd do good " careful now ".

Nicole
27-03-13, 16:37
When am i gettin a crown. . I could moderate drop one keep one. . . . "Let keep on topic now folks " "easy there fella " "lets remain civil now folks" " i've deleted a few posts and i'm locking this thread ". . . . . . . ya see, i'd do good " careful now ".

What? What?.....and once again What? ;) x

Martin Ward
27-03-13, 16:40
bahahahhaha I should print your pic for Murt so he can keep it on his desk, not that he doesn't look at your advert 24/7 heheheh

Haha...one day I will realise Sophie has a head :D

samlad
27-03-13, 16:41

Sophie gives good what?

Martin Ward
27-03-13, 16:44
Sophie gives good what?

You have a rude mind...but the answer is yes :)

Dub Lad
27-03-13, 16:45

Westside.

You never did tell the tale of your downfall Westie, you never did. What happened? Did someone stab you in the back? Were you a corrupt Mod taking bribes for the competitions?

It was an interesting time back then that's for sure, really interesting......

WatWatWat
27-03-13, 16:47

your eyes do be drawn to the cleavage alright.

samlad
27-03-13, 16:50
your eyes do be drawn to the cleavage alright.

Apparently, her face is blurred in real life too.

SophieX
27-03-13, 16:52
:clapping:

Martin Ward
27-03-13, 17:00
:clapping:

Lovely new photos btw Sophie ;) xx

SophieX
27-03-13, 17:04
Lovely new photos btw Sophie ;) xx

Discretion babyyyyy :kiss:

Martin Ward
27-03-13, 17:05
Discretion babyyyyy :kiss:

Cool...txt ya later ;) LOL

Clyde
27-03-13, 17:08
No touting please .:Clyde

SophieX
27-03-13, 17:09
No touting please .:Clyde

I'm out the country.... :rolleyes:

Clyde
27-03-13, 17:10
I'm out the country.... :rolleyes:

Pmsl ............ :)

Natasha
27-03-13, 19:20

And dresses a whole lot like that on a daily basis...

benin
27-03-13, 19:41
And dresses a whole lot like that on a daily basis...

wb did not see you in ages

jay67
27-03-13, 20:08
don't remember as i did not post for a year after i joined

good to see you havent changed benny...your still a shy and retiring chap! :)

jay67

benin
27-03-13, 23:18
good to see you havent changed benny...your still a shy and retiring chap! :)

jay67

tis true ;)

Westsidex
28-03-13, 09:35

A scary place lol. I will say one thing and this is funny actually considering people refer to those times as gang mentality. There is more of a gang mentality here today tbh. It may be a civil gang mentality but its there none the less.

Westside.

Clyde
28-03-13, 09:56
A scary place lol. I will say one thing and this is funny actually considering people refer to those times as gang mentality. There is more of a gang mentality here today tbh. It may be a civil gang mentality but its there none the less.

Westside.
Lol true that there are a few gangs about alright .... It's not just the mods v the rockers like quadrophinia either

anon361
28-03-13, 09:57

Westside.
Very true, I'd go one step further and say there are a few escort groups rather client cliques which was more the case years ago..

Westsidex
28-03-13, 10:03
Lol true that there are a few gangs about alright .... It's not just the mods v the rockers like quadrophinia either

And it not the mods or managers fault in case people think Im suggesting as people are entitled to do and be whatever they want within the site rules. I always said mods were needed and they are. Thats not saying I agree with the way the mods mod now but thats none of my business and not for me to judge as it no longer concerns me but imo somewhere between the older days and these days lies the ideal if it actually exists which is debatable.

Westside.

Westsidex
28-03-13, 10:04
Very true, I'd go one step further and say there are a few escort groups rather client cliques which was more the case years ago..

Well escorts will always have the upper hand in this sort of thing but its a only a minority in that group.

Westside.

Clyde
28-03-13, 10:06
Well escorts will always have the upper hand in this sort of thing but its a only a minority in that group.

Westside.
A case of " I see the light "