PDA

View Full Version : Working towards decriminalisation in Vancouver

Curvaceous Kate
28-02-13, 20:35
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Vancouver+police+policy+prostitution+laws+called+model+country/8025737/story.html

NewMoon
28-02-13, 20:41
Jazeeeees Kate, you would make a great teacher, you always give us loads to read up on.:D
Thanks for the link Kate, have a read later.

very shy guy
28-02-13, 20:55
Sounds as though the Canadians have a very good model to follow Kate.

Curvaceous Kate
28-02-13, 21:02
Sounds as though the Canadians have a very good model to follow Kate.

What's her name? ;)

very shy guy
28-02-13, 21:12
What's her name? ;)

Lol,it sounds as if they have some common sense.

NewMoon
28-02-13, 21:52
Now there is a bit of common sense, got to hand it to the Canadians they seen to work together and use their heads.

Their banking regulations are very strict on the banking sector, thats why the Canadian population as a whole were somewhat protected from the world financial recession.

If I had to leave this country, that's where I'd go.

simon2280
28-02-13, 22:09
Here is, as Needs to said again, a creative bit of "Common Sense" a practical solution that hopefully encourages our Gardai to follow suit and our legislators to take serious note in their current deliberations..Thanks again Kate

very shy guy
28-02-13, 23:59
Now there is a bit of common sense, got to hand it to the Canadians they seen to work together and use their heads.

Their banking regulations are very strict on the banking sector, thats why the Canadian population as a whole were somewhat protected from the world financial recession.

If I had to leave this country, that's where I'd go.

As would I Newmoon,toyed with the idea when I was young,long time ago,big regret now.

NewMoon
01-03-13, 21:19
As would I Newmoon,toyed with the idea when I was young,long time ago,big regret now.

That's a shame VSJ. But hindsight is a great yoke. You probably made the correct decision for the circumstances you were in at the time.

very shy guy
02-03-13, 01:19
That's a shame VSJ. But hindsight is a great yoke. You probably made the correct decision for the circumstances you were in at the time.

Not really ,wasted my life so to speak,too late now.