PDA

View Full Version : Scat with Sexy Jessica

bigcong123
02-02-13, 23:17
hey guys...just wondering if any1 has any info on sexy jessicas scat sessions?
ive seen some pics and they look prety extreme!!!! was thinking of getting involved next time she is around!!
so any info on the details would be great...(other than the smell)...feel free to pm me if you don't want to put it here!!!
thanks guys!11

johnt
03-02-13, 02:42
hey guys...just wondering if any1 has any info on sexy jessicas scat sessions?
ive seen some pics and they look prety extreme!!!! was thinking of getting involved next time she is around!!
so any info on the details would be great...(other than the smell)...feel free to pm me if you don't want to put it here!!!
thanks guys!11

I recieved her scat/ shit without asking for it, it was degradding, but when she forced her sexy ass oon my face i loved it, and she has a high end ass too eat...

Sexy_Jessica
05-02-13, 20:05
I recieved her scat/ shit without asking for it, it was degradding, but when she forced her sexy ass oon my face i loved it, and she has a high end ass too eat...

..still remember...
Hmmmmmmm

munsterlover
05-02-13, 21:15
Can book me to join in ;-). Can watch her do it to me so you know what your in for.

al1000
10-02-13, 12:36

Really:scared: I just received her pee....and i asked for that! What an amazing experience

alfiecork
12-02-13, 21:15
I've also received her pee a few times, served as champagne. I am seriously considering asking for caviar, though it would be better if I got it like johnt, without asking and without an option of refusing.
She won't be back in Cork before the summer, though, unfortunately.

johnt
14-02-13, 00:44
I've also received her pee a few times, served as champagne. I am seriously considering asking for caviar, though it would be better if I got it like johnt, without asking and without an option of refusing.
She won't be back in Cork before the summer, though, unfortunately.

Yes being forced by mistress jessica is a very good thing. U like it under her sexy ass..

Dhug
14-03-13, 23:36
..still remember...
Hmmmmmmm

That sounds amazing, If you had asked for it it would not have been so erotic, and she forced it on you yum. How did the beautiful Jessica force you?

kazmier
15-03-13, 00:47
jessica takes u too places you did not ask too go but you go and get wat jessica wants too give you..

joebree
02-04-13, 19:56
might try this next time,ive already tasted her sweet pee and all i can say is i,d drink it all day if i could she is so beuatiful you would just have to taste it,it was one of my most memorable nights in cork underneath the mistress what a lady, im collared for life

Sexy_Jessica
06-04-13, 11:35
That sounds amazing, If you had asked for it it would not have been so erotic, and she forced it on you yum. How did the beautiful Jessica force you?

Hi, if you would like to know answer on your question, just come to see me and find it out yourself, lol.
I will be in Dublin 12-26 april.
J.x