PDA

View Full Version : Gonna B slow tonite girls - the footie is on!

roryman
29-06-08, 18:01
Not that i really care, but being a man, I would watch 2 flies crawl across the screen

You could always watch the Corrie special while you wait for the phone to ring!

Naked women Vs Footie - the eternal question

Never mind, only 6 weeks until the season starts again;)

anon361
29-06-08, 18:17
Very sexist roryman :D, who's to say the ladies wouldn't want to watch the match just as much as you :D and vice versa, if I was forced to choose between the 2, now I mean I'll cut your nuts off if you don't watch one or the other, i'd choose corrie. I HATE football, can't understand what the appeal is, never watched a match in it's entirety and probaly never will!! :D :D (oh, don't drink or smoke either :D)

Jim Duggan
29-06-08, 19:38
Very sexist roryman :D, who's to say the ladies wouldn't want to watch the match just as much as you :D and vice versa, if I was forced to choose between the 2, now I mean I'll cut your nuts off if you don't watch one or the other, i'd choose corrie. I HATE football, can't understand what the appeal is, never watched a match in it's entirety and probaly never will!! :D :D (oh, don't drink or smoke either :D)

I like to watch the European and World Cups.

I don't like to watch the Club stuff. It doesn't appeal to me.

But I really prefer the wrestling. Tonight 1am WWE Night of Champions. Can't wait to see what happens!:D

Now I know you boys will think its infintile and childish. But the old Hacksaw will forever be the man to win the first Royal Rumble of 1988.:cool:

anon361
29-06-08, 19:50
I wasn't a great fan but Jim Duggan would be one of the few wrestlers i would know by name along with Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan:)

YouTube - WWE Royal Rumble Winners (1988-2008) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPTdBK-drec)

punterminator
29-06-08, 21:59
Wrestling is for pre-pubescents, soccer is for people with short attention spans and low intellects.