PDA

View Full Version : boilerhouse?.......any good?

CharlieHarper093
13-01-13, 19:35
Hi.
Interested in going as a voyeur to sauna.
Where is good in Dublin on a Wednesday for saunas etc.
Anywhere else recommended?

playthegame
19-01-13, 19:42
Its alight good movies on in there and plenty of places to go and watch and have a wank some hot guys were there when i went in the last time but it was a while back

SlimJim
23-01-13, 13:16
Just checked out its website - it looks like a nice place with plenty of things to keep you busy.. Would be surprised if it is not a busy place...

macdchef
26-01-13, 00:34
Are you fuckin kidding

SexyHotTv
29-01-13, 13:06
Hi.
Interested in going as a voyeur to sauna.
Where is good in Dublin on a Wednesday for saunas etc.
Anywhere else recommended?

Hi, if you just gonna watch it might be ok for you, but if you wanna get naughty and play with someone i wouldnt recommend you to go there........... People go there and dont use condons for nothing, some stay there a couple of hours and at the time they leave probably they have tasted over 10 cocks........

You have to think is a place where everyday go to have sex there maybe 30/50 people every day, so you must know where you are going....

A friend of mine who used to go there caught fungus....... needless to say he doesnt go there anymore.

palebhoy
06-02-13, 18:46
I was in Private moments on Dorset street in the private cinema out back last wednesday. It is a small screen only about 10 seats. Worth a visit nothing too heavy just handjobs and blowjobs if your interested.

nedser
06-03-13, 18:22
Where is this club on Dorset street???

palebhoy
06-03-13, 19:12
This place is not a club it is in the back of a sex shop called private moments. It is on the right hand side leaving the city center 20 Dorset St Lwr, DUBLIN 1

nedser
03-04-13, 17:21
Is there only 1 sauna place or more about lads... Any info would be good thanks

Bigbird4u
18-04-13, 09:21
[Visited last week, not too many around but enough to arouse interest. 2 guys feeling each other up watching a dvd, 1 then proceeded to give a bj to the other in full view of all. Bare assed guy lying on bed in a cubicle with door open, I presume he was open to invites, probably go back out of interest.

nedser
18-04-13, 21:33
Anybody ever try the dock sauna ?? Is it the same set up as the boiler house ???

nedser
30-04-13, 19:18
Any info on dock sauna guys????

littlelover
30-04-13, 23:17
i go to basic instincts on eustace street its a tenner for a day pass and have sucked some nice cock there

nedser
01-05-13, 06:32
Never heard of it .... Is it a club???

vincentvegas
14-06-13, 01:43
which is the better option - basic instinct or boilerhouse?

irdave
24-10-13, 12:56
I agree with all the above comments. The place itself is well-run and kept clean. However you would have to be careful about the people you meet as I think there are quite a few who will have multiple meets so if one has an infection a load of them will. If you are looking for a 'hand job quickie' its probably not bad but be careful. There used to be another sauna up past Capel Street on the Liffey but I have to say it was fairly shabby and had very few clients although again the staff were very professional like those in the Boilerhouse

irdave
28-10-13, 15:58
I think the Dock is the sauna up beyond Capel Street. See above. Must try Basic Instincts. Anyone ever see anybody in there in leather gear? What time is best?

wexfordboyo
01-11-13, 23:00
Boilerhouse is fairly busy on a saturday night. I went in for a look a couple of times and decided it wasn't my thing and ended up leaving. Worth a visit to see what it's about.
Never downstairs in Basic Instinct, but use the shop a bit. Can't imagine it's too busy downstairs in the cinema

seanmicheal
08-09-14, 03:24
I'm thinking about going today. Will I get any daddy or master types in there?

irdave
08-09-14, 14:26
Unfortunately my experience is that subs outnumber masters by about 6 or 7 to 1. You have to be very lucky to get a good dom there.

Connect
10-09-14, 14:58
What wud be the best time to visit Dublin sunas.?can only make either a week day evening (7-9 maybe) or Saturday during the day..any help.?