PDA

View Full Version : Article in the Independent newspaper

Mairead curvyirishlady
04-12-12, 18:55
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/students-and-the-sex-industry-empowering-or-the-last-resort-of-the-debtridden-8376363.html

Hi, thought this might be of interest in the Indpendent today (uk newspaper) - more on students and the sex industry.

dr love
04-12-12, 19:08
That was interesting , especially the last paragraph .: doc

LaBelleThatcher
04-12-12, 20:06
A thought that struck me reading that article.

As long as she can handle it, a student is obviously FAR better off selling sex for a few hours a week, or days a month, and having all the time she needs, rested, and stressfree, to apply herself fully to her studies...but here is another thought...you know that minimum wage job she would have been doing instead? Ruining her health and performing well below optimum on her course work?...and all that other good stuff?

If she sells sex instead, doesn't that job get freed up to take someone off the unemployed register and below subsistence (in UK) welfare?

So somebody please point out why I should think this is a bad idea cos I am missing that part?

As for "sponsorastudent" I am sure there are some ladies and/or employees of E-I who would be only TOO happy to investigate this frightful little man every time he sets up shop. :D