PDA

View Full Version : Unable to post reviews

dinjin
20-11-12, 16:22
Not sure if this is the right place but here goes.

I've met a few girls and never bothered with registering or reviewing but after a perticularly nice meeting recently I decided to dive in. So I duly register on the site and then try leave a review. I get directed back to the login screen (even though I'm already logged in) so I fill in my username & password again only to be redirected back to the same login screen again! I'm going around in circles.

Any ideas?

samlad
20-11-12, 16:25
Not sure if this is the right place but here goes.

I've met a few girls and never bothered with registering or reviewing but after a perticularly nice meeting recently I decided to dive in. So I duly register on the site and then try leave a review. I get directed back to the login screen (even though I'm already logged in) so I fill in my username & password again only to be redirected back to the same login screen again! I'm going around in circles.

Any ideas?

Hi there,

You are probably timing out or you need to delete your cookies/internet history. If it's the former, there are one of two things you can do; i) write the review content in a Word document first, and when it comes to writing the review as you fill out the form, copy and paste the text, ii) when you log in, click the 'Remember me' option, but be sure to log out properly when you have done.

dinjin
20-11-12, 16:44
You are probably timing out or you need to delete your cookies/internet history.

I'm not timing out as I'm not even getting to the page to write on. Cookies and history are not stored and this browser is cleared regularly. Still just going around in circles. Thought maybe it had somehting to do with being a newbie and not having posted anything anywhere (hence this post).

samlad
20-11-12, 16:45
I'm not timing out as I'm not even getting to the page to write on. Cookies and history are not stored and this browser is cleared regularly. Still just going around in circles. Thought maybe it had somehting to do with being a newbie and not having posted anything anywhere (hence this post).

No, you should be able to post a review even with no posts. Perhaps try a different browser?