PDA

View Full Version : June My Last Visit

TiffanyTees
31-05-08, 12:39
Hi Guys

Just to let you know I return to DUBLIN Thursday 12th JUNE to the 25th and this will be my last visit to DUBLIN before I move to SPAIN on JULY 3rd.

So why not take the chance to Cum get Tiffed ( o )( o )Xx

http://www.punterlink.com/modules/NukeC30/imageads/7687/0.jpg

TiffanyTees
10-06-08, 06:36
HI GENTS
Dates will be posted this week for my 1st visit to CORK in JULY

DUBLIN 12th to 25th JUNE

CORK to be confirmed JULY

DUBLIN 15th to 22nd JULY

LOVE N LICKS Tiff xx ( o )( o )

TiffanyTees
13-06-08, 01:47
HI GENTS
ARRIVED safe and sound in DUBLIN here till 25th JUNE

Looking forward to hooking up with new friends and old.

love n licks Tiff xx

funtimes
18-06-08, 23:30
Met up with Tiff before she moves to Spain in July. She had a few things to show me and chllenged me to erotic sensual wrestling. Great fun-the loser to pleasue the winner. She knows the moves:)to get the excitement going. Not going to say who was boss.D but outcome was nice.

ber
19-06-08, 00:00
Met up with Tiff before she moves to Spain in July. She had a few things to show me and chllenged me to erotic sensual wrestling. Great fun-the loser to pleasue the winner. She knows the moves:)to get the excitement going. Not going to say who was boss.D but outcome was nice.

Tiff and Alexi/Diamond should have a match and we could have another auction and the
winner could join them:p:p:p:p:p

funtimes
19-06-08, 17:35
Tiff and Alexi/Diamond should have a match and we could have another auction and the

Yea, thats sounds good--first to get 3 pinfalls. I can think of a few girl matches that would be good. We could have an eight girl competition and the auction could be to spend an hour or so with the either the last 2 or the winner.:D:D

TiffanyTees
21-06-08, 23:02

mmmmmmmm BER you got my attention hun
Tiff ( o )( o )Xx

ber
22-06-08, 00:34
mmmmmmmm BER you got my attention hun
Tiff ( o )( o )XxEnough for u to make a little trip to cork sometime:):):):):)