PDA

View Full Version : [Dublin] NEW NURU Massage available in Dublin//Stella

Stella
23-10-12, 10:14
The word “nuru nuru” originates from the Japanese language, which means “slippery”, however, it is believed it was also originated from the name of the Seaweed used to make it, called “Nori”. Nuru Massage Gel Japanese formula contains powerful moisturizing nori seaweed. Yes, this is the same seaweed that your sushi is wrapped in. When applied to the skin, seaweed detoxifies as well as restore your skin’s tone and vitality. Seaweed being rich in micronutrients, antioxidants and electrolytes, you fortify your health when devouring your mate. Can you think of a better way to protect your thyriod than to lap nuru off a slicked breast? The Nuru Gel has thick, highly slippery and elastic properties, in addition, it is tasteless; ideal for a steamy Nuru massage.

Nuru Massage, or otherwise known as Nuru Gel Massage, is a full body-to-body sensual massage that is performed between two nude people with this unique massage gel.......

Come and enjoy a truly unique East meets West experience with me.
We will take a luxurious shower together and I shall wash you down and exfoliate your body. This step is essential for touch, cleansing, and damping our bodies since Nuru is performed whilst wet. I will pour the warmed Nuru massage gel directly into a bowl and dilute it to desired consistency.
The anticipation builds for you as I begin playing with the Nuru and encasing my body with the slick gel. An seductive, exotic private show to be enjoyed by you! I will continue to apply the Nuru on your body with my hands as I massage your muscles, then I will slide my body over the full length of your body, giving you a sensual body to body massage. Slithering over your skin in a motion that is not only highly erotic, but it also massages achy muscles, relieves stress, tension and all healthful benefits of a Swedish massage. Can you think of a better way to receive a full body massage.....?

PLEASE NOTE 1HOUR BOOKINGS ONLY!!