PDA

View Full Version : Mistresses in waterford

bustylisa
27-05-08, 19:16
Slaves.... Mistress Jenny And Mistress Lisa Will Be In Waterford From Wednesday 28th May.to Make An Appointment For A Session With 2 Mistresses At Same Time contact Jenny On-0862667847.we Are Genuinely Independent.we Are Both Very Busty Naturaly And Both In Our 20's. We Provide Uniforms,toys,watersports,humilitation,slave Training,role-play,fetishes,caning.spanking Among Others.....30 Min=160 Or 1 Hour=240.

dubs
28-05-08, 05:13
Respected Madams,
Iam Vj And Iam Based In Dublin,24 Years Male,clean,healthy And Drive Own Car,posess Diploma In Ayurveda(massage),madams,iam Interested In Being A Slave And Require Slave Training,i Know That Madams Are Presently In Waterford,but When Madams Are In Dublin Could I Be Of Service To You Both Madams And Learn To Be A Good Obedient Slave
With All Respects
Vj

ber
28-05-08, 22:37
Respected Madams,
Iam Vj And Iam Based In Dublin,24 Years Male,clean,healthy And Drive Own Car,posess Diploma In Ayurveda(massage),madams,iam Interested In Being A Slave And Require Slave Training,i Know That Madams Are Presently In Waterford,but When Madams Are In Dublin Could I Be Of Service To You Both Madams And Learn To Be A Good Obedient Slave
With All Respects
Vj

Icould do with one guarntee u wont need sleeping tablets with the programme
ill put u on:p:p:p