PDA

View Full Version : who has been to dalah thai massage in galway?

soidog
11-10-12, 11:26
Is anybody happy to get a regular massage at a thai place and not get wanked off? does everybody get aroused or just some people by an oil massage, and do you have to fancy the girl giving the massage, or are you content with a good straight massage and dont care what the girl looks like, I am interested in how other massage clients feel about this.
I find a massage without extras is just a frustating experience like a turn on but no climax. this is my experience at dalah thai massage in galway. has anyone else been and feel the same?

soidog
15-06-13, 22:06
Was wondering if anybody has any interest in this thread? anybody?

nibb
16-06-13, 11:45
Its hard to know.

plon4
07-10-13, 18:11
Is anybody happy to get a regular massage at a thai place and not get wanked off? does everybody get aroused or just some people by an oil massage, and do you have to fancy the girl giving the massage, or are you content with a good straight massage and dont care what the girl looks like, I am interested in how other massage clients feel about this.
I find a massage without extras is just a frustating experience like a turn on but no climax. this is my experience at dalah thai massage in galway. has anyone else been and feel the same?

Any one have any feedback.. pm me

jeraldorose
08-10-13, 22:20
might try that place tomorrow. have you asked for x tra

john696969
22-12-14, 11:00
There are no Extras at Dalah, I asked discretely and got nearly thrown out.

soidog
04-01-15, 21:02
which girl did you ask?

john696969
06-01-15, 14:29
All three of them