It is fair to say that not all escorts who works on this site are experienced. Hey, we all have to start somewhere no matter what our job is. Also, not every client is a good guy. Most are, but a number are assholes. Therefore it is important that an escort knows what they are doing from the word go, because if they don’t they could be in danger of getting ripped off, or maybe something even worse happening.
This is why we are going to bring you a top quality guide on things you need to remember before and during any encounter. This should leave you in a better position to start your career.
Here we go.
Before You Start
1) Never use your own name. Some clients become obsessed so don’t give them any information about your real life.
2) Use a works mobile phone and not your personal one. You don’t want clients ringing you on your everyday one. As I said, some get obsessive.
3) Don’t carry personal information like bank cards or passports. This is another way of being identified.
1) Always get payment in advance. If you don’t, you may never see a penny.
2) Don’t accept payment by card or cheque. Clients can phone their bank and stop a payment which robs you of the cash.
3) Buy a pen checker to make sure the notes are real. Clients may take the piss and pay you with counterfeit ones.
4) Count the cash and don’t presume it is all there.
5) When a client pays you never put it with your other earnings as you don’t want to reveal to the client you have large amounts of cash in your property.
During The Encounter
1) Never have unprotected sex, no matter how much extra clients offer you. It just isn’t worth it
2) Just because you have promised a service in advance doesn’t mean you have to go through with it. You can withdraw services at any time.
3) Don’t let clients overstay. It will become expected and not treated as a one off kind action. You will be making a rod for your own back.
These are quite simple things, but they will keep you safe, not out of pocket, and the sessions done on your terms.
Escorting is a fun job, but it can be tough. You have to look out for yourself, and there is often no-one to turn to because of the law. You are in charge of your own security and your own finances. Therefore it is imperative that you do it right.
We hope this helped.
Since then, he has specialised in articles on the battle for equal rights for sex workers, sexual health, as well as bringing the readers fun news from around the world. He also has a major interest in LGBT rights, and is an active campaigner in this field.
When he isn't fighting the good fight, he enjoys spending time with his girlfriend, and young daughter. He also enjoys reading and taking long walks.
Latest posts by Martin Ward (see all)
- Five Reasons Mature Escorts are So Popular - April 30, 2019
- Should You See an Escort For Your First BDSM Experience? - March 26, 2019
- Why Drink and Drugs are Bad Before Seeing Escorts - March 19, 2019