Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video - Skanger Assaults Woman On Dublin Bus

Reviews

Default Video - Skanger Assaults Woman On Dublin Bus

A disturbing video from the mirror online of a female passenger being viciously thumped by a Skanger, who will of course face absolutely no consequences and probably didn't pay to even use the bus or has one of these ubiquituous free travel passes alot of knacks seem to get remarkably easily!
    Not that it should make a substantial difference, but they do not appear from first glance to know each other, it appears a random assault!
    Also don't forget rocks have been fucked through bus windows causing massive injuries by young Knacks!

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish...nching-3912546

I always say that we seem to put the absolute rubbish at the bottom of our society and the absolute rubbish at the top of our society in some kind of special space, where they are completely untouchable! Of course, both groups of scum have one other thing in common, they have always lived off everyone else! I guarantee you, if I had my way, they would be touched in ways, they wouldn't like!

Will social media change the world, well there's a bit to go yet!
    Last edited by The Libertarian; 27-07-14 at 01:55.
    Ride them on the beaches!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    A disturbing video from the mirror online of a female passenger being viciously thumped by a Skanger, who will of course face absolutely no consequences and probably didn't pay to even use the bus or has one of these ubiquituous free travel passes alot of knacks seem to get remarkably easily!
    Not that it should make a substantial difference, but they do not appear from first glance to know each other, it appears a random assault!
    Also don't forget rocks have been fucked through bus windows causing massive injuries by young Knacks!

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish...nching-3912546

I always say that we seem to put the absolute rubbish at the bottom of our society and the absolute rubbish at the top of our society in some kind of special space, where they are completely untouchable! Of course, both groups of scum have one other thing in common, they have always lived off everyone else! I guarantee you, if I had my way, they would be touched in ways, they wouldn't like!

Will social media change the world, well there's a bit to go yet!
    My reaction to your words is, not to put people in boxes and make assumptions. I'm pretty sure there are those out in Society that have all Sex Workers labelled as alcoholic drug taking whores with no moral boundaries, whereas we know from the inside this is absolutely not the case. For all we know, this guy may have a decent job, but may have just lost it for whatever reason (we don't know what might have been said between the two of them). He may be suffering from manic depression, on medication, under the influence of something etc, etc. He may just be an arse hole, but from where he came, we do not know.

It's like saying that all off spring of single parents end up on the social and are wasters. Some people have that attitude and I'm sure we ALL know that is not true either.

With regards to the act itself. The guy attacks a woman half his size and it doesn't matter what may have been said between them, he should have practiced restraint. If he is ill in any way, then he needs to get his medication sorted, as that behaviour is unacceptable.

It is good that it was recorded, as there is more evidence to take to court and if nothing else, he will have to address his anger issues and seek help. I would hope he would be thoroughly embarrassed to be captured abusing someone who is not able to defend themselves as an equal physically.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    My reaction to your words is, not to put people in boxes and make assumptions. I'm pretty sure there are those out in Society that have all Sex Workers labelled as alcoholic drug taking whores with no moral boundaries, whereas we know from the inside this is absolutely not the case. For all we know, this guy may have a decent job, but may have just lost it for whatever reason (we don't know what might have been said between the two of them). He may be suffering from manic depression, on medication, under the influence of something etc, etc. He may just be an arse hole, but from where he came, we do not know.

It's like saying that all off spring of single parents end up on the social and are wasters. Some people have that attitude and I'm sure we ALL know that is not true either.

With regards to the act itself. The guy attacks a woman half his size and it doesn't matter what may have been said between them, he should have practiced restraint. If he is ill in any way, then he needs to get his medication sorted, as that behaviour is unacceptable.

It is good that it was recorded, as there is more evidence to take to court and if nothing else, he will have to address his anger issues and seek help. I would hope he would be thoroughly embarrassed to be captured abusing someone who is not able to defend themselves as an equal physically.
    CurvaceousKate,
    I'm more than comfortable in classifying somebody who would do something like this as to use a word, you used, an arse hole!
    It's Ireland and he will face zero consequences for what he has done! I don't give a shit what mental health condition, he may have, if he has one, he has proven he is a danger to others and should be the equivalent of sectioned!
    BTW when I speak of underclass rubbish, I do not mean people who have contributed to the society in which they live in, I mean the rubbish (and they most certainly exist) who have lived off everyone else all their lives and a lot of the richest people in our so called society have done the same and are even worse rubbish!

Reviews

Also remember this country is so daft still, that this arse hole will walk and continue to do this to others, while an Oireachtas justice committee on prostitution law reform recommended that anybody (client/worker) who downloads a site such as this to be treated legally as a child molester downloading scenes of children being abused and raped and also suggested that mobile phone numbers used by sex workers to be subsumed by the state!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    Also remember this country is so daft still, that this arse hole will walk and continue to do this to others, while an Oireachtas justice committee on prostitution law reform recommended that anybody (client/worker) who downloads a site such as this to be treated legally as a child molester downloading scenes of children being abused and raped and also suggested that mobile phone numbers used by sex workers to be subsumed by the state!
    Well that is the kind of classification I was arguing against. You didn't make it clear before what you meant by your descriptions. I'd still rather see him as an individual, but at least I understand you better now.

Having suffered with a brain illness, I probably do have more sympathy with those that do live with this kind of a problem. I was very lucky and manage very well with the situation I am in now, but some never really recover and it is the recovery process that can be hit and miss.

I just really hate putting people in boxes.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Well that is the kind of classification I was arguing against. You didn't make it clear before what you meant by your descriptions. I'd still rather see him as an individual, but at least I understand you better now.

Having suffered with a brain illness, I probably do have more sympathy with those that do live with this kind of a problem. I was very lucky and manage very well with the situation I am in now, but some never really recover and it is the recovery process that can be hit and miss.

I just really hate putting people in boxes.
    The Arse Hole could be from a very wealthy background who views women as commodities, maybe a minor William ZanZinger - http://www.christymoore.com/lyrics/t...attie-carroll/

BTW Christy Moore himself is a TORLER, some human rights activist, ha!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HonestJosephine View Post
    That is sick beyond any sensible persons imagination, what is wrong with people who can confuse consenting adults with poor little children and paedo scum, says a lot about the sense of those who are messing with other peoples lives.

"subsumed by the state!"
    I am going to risk guessing that means our mobile numbers are made unusable by the state, disconnected?
    Please correct as I way be wrong - it is a total guess.
    Well obviously that law has not been brought in and hopefully will not be, it's totally insane!
    I think the recommendation from those totally unfit to hold any public office, to 'subsume' telephone numbers involved in this industry, maybe threefold 1 to stop workers getting business 2 to put their lives in danger to force them to repent to Magdellan-Ruhama 'Norms' and possibly 3 to be used in honeytrap sting operations by the Pigz to entrap clients! All extremely sick!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Another fat scumbag thinking he is tough because he can beat up a girl.
    Prime example of the problem with irish society.

Reviews

I actually doubt if the shitebag skanger has ever punted! And I hope, he hasn't!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HonestJosephine View Post
    More likely the type to scare a girl into bed through violence and threats or wait for one who is too drunk to say no.
    Imagine doing that in public he must have no regard for anything.
    I would expect him to be a virgin with that amount of rage inside him. It's his own inadequacies that are his problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast