Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto V: Opinions?

Not long left now.

“Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Indeed! I was watching the trailers again this morning in anticipation!

(moved to geek zone!)

“Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Reviews

I would spoiler that and put a description as to what it is. I just glanced at it, don't wanna know the name of places.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    I would spoiler that and put a description as to what it is. I just glanced at it, don't wanna know the name of places.
    Can you actually read any other place other than the ones released months ago(los santos county & blaine county)?
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Blog Entries
    Reviews

i wasnt to bothered with getting this game , but the online looks good , and being free open world from the start looks good too , but hoping the ps3 can handle it

his is going to be amazing boys without a doubt this game will be one of a kind and set the bar higher than anything so far this year it will literally be
    be a game unlike any before it i think you'd be crazy to even compare it to vice city itl make vice city look like lego harry potter ...bank heists ..bounty hunting ..property..stocks..cults...and no 2 shop fronts will be the same 5 days yessssss ...ani 1 going Q up at midnight

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony soprano22 For This Useful Post:

TomEA (13-09-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tony soprano22 View Post
    his is going to be amazing boys without a doubt this game will be one of a kind and set the bar higher than anything so far this year it will literally be
    be a game unlike any before it i think you'd be crazy to even compare it to vice city itl make vice city look like lego harry potter ...bank heists ..bounty hunting ..property..stocks..cults...and no 2 shop fronts will be the same 5 days yessssss ...ani 1 going Q up at midnight

you buy my copy ill q up for you lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    you buy my copy ill q up for you lol
    thats a fair deal you have to get into the spirit of gta wen in Q though i mite need ya to hijack a bin lorry full of meth and blow extra vision up ya know its only right tis the season like they say haha

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    iam not convinced thats the actual map way too much country side ther seems to only be 20% of the map used for urban areas

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast